Ask Not for Whom the Bell Tolls

Cliff

Feb 13, 2010, 4:37:28 AM2/13/10

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/2928-texas-tea-party-message-to-gop-ask-not-for-whom-the-bell-tolls
"Texas Tea Party Message to GOP: Ask Not for Whom the Bell Tolls"

They eat their young, right?
--
Cliff

Fred B. Brown

Feb 13, 2010, 7:45:02 AM2/13/10

"Cliff" <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message

It tolls for Barack Obama and the Progressives.

Cliff

Feb 13, 2010, 8:58:09 AM2/13/10
On 13 Feb 2010 06:45:02 -0600, "Fred B. Brown" <fredb...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>"Cliff" <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message
>>
>> http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/2928-texas-tea-party-message-to-gop-ask-not-for-whom-the-bell-tolls
>> "Texas Tea Party Message to GOP: Ask Not for Whom the Bell Tolls"
>
>It tolls for Barack Obama and the Progressives.

Not per teabaggers.

Anybody know what they are for or against yet?
(They have not yet been told I fear.)
Other than not drinking loose-leaf tea?
--
Cliff

Cliff

Feb 13, 2010, 9:30:16 AM2/13/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 06:16:00 -0800 (PST), Shall not be infringed
<hot-ham-a...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Het, dummy, go to a meeting and find out.

Have a list of all te Klan meeting places & times?
--
Cliff

Cliff

Feb 13, 2010, 9:31:11 AM2/13/10
<hot-ham-a...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 13, 8:58�am, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
>wrote:
>> On 13 Feb 2010 06:45:02 -0600, "Fred B. Brown" <fredbbr...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"Cliff" <Clhuprichguessw...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message

>> >It tolls for Barack Obama and the Progressives.
>>
>> � Not per teabaggers.
>>
>> � Anybody know what they are for or against yet?
>> � (They have not yet been told I fear.)
>> � Other than not drinking loose-leaf tea?
>> --
>> Cliff
>

>Het, dummy, go to a meeting and find out.

IOW You don't know either.
--
Cliff

Neolibertarian

Feb 13, 2010, 9:49:02 AM2/13/10
In article <ikscn5t3985ut9ist...@4ax.com>,
Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:

> http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/2928-texas-tea-party-m

> essage-to-gop-ask-not-for-whom-the-bell-tolls
> "Texas Tea Party Message to GOP: Ask Not for Whom the Bell Tolls"
>
> They eat their young, right?

The day of the Populist-Bureaucrat is numbered.

--
Neolibertarian

"[The American People] know that we don't have deficits
because people are taxed too little; we have deficits
because big government spends too much."
---Ronald Reagan

Fred B. Brown

Feb 13, 2010, 12:06:01 PM2/13/10

"Cliff" <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message

Sure, tune your TV to TeaParty TV and keep up to date.
Have fun, knock yourself out.
http://www.pjtv.com/?cmd=video&video-id=3086

Cliff

Feb 14, 2010, 11:01:19 AM2/14/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 08:49:02 -0600, Neolibertarian <cogn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The day of the Populist-Bureaucrat is numbered.

Like the English language & a liberal education?
--
Cliff

Cliff

Feb 14, 2010, 11:02:04 AM2/14/10

Is she not a little young to be a teabagger?
--
Cliff

Neolibertarian

Feb 14, 2010, 3:52:24 PM2/14/10
In article <tg7gn5hg32t4ng2mf...@4ax.com>,
Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:

The English language will be the language of the Type 1 civilization. A
"liberal education" isn't endangered, though a "liberal arts degree" may
be.

tankfixer

Feb 14, 2010, 5:14:26 PM2/14/10
In article <2ee45$4b7861e8$18f55223$12...@allthenewsgroups.com>,
cogn...@gmail.com says...

> In article <tg7gn5hg32t4ng2mf...@4ax.com>,
> Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 08:49:02 -0600, Neolibertarian <cogn...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >The day of the Populist-Bureaucrat is numbered.
> >
> > Like the English language & a liberal education?
>

> The English language will be the language of the Type 1 civilization. A
> "liberal education" isn't endangered, though a "liberal arts degree" may
> be.

A liberal arts degree is a waste of 4 years and tens of thousands of
dollars..

Neolibertarian

Feb 14, 2010, 10:41:30 PM2/14/10
In article <MPG.25e21594...@news.bytemine.net>,
tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, that was my point.

Lookout

Feb 15, 2010, 2:23:44 AM2/15/10

And the Hooter's girl with real hooters?

Cliff

Feb 16, 2010, 6:21:01 AM2/16/10
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 14:52:24 -0600, Neolibertarian <cogn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>In article <tg7gn5hg32t4ng2mf...@4ax.com>,
> Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 08:49:02 -0600, Neolibertarian <cogn...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >The day of the Populist-Bureaucrat is numbered.
>>
>> Like the English language & a liberal education?
>

>The English language will be the language of the Type 1 civilization.

Will you be planning on learning it?

>A "liberal education" isn't endangered, though a "liberal arts degree" may
>be.

Why? Too many morons?
--
Cliff

Cliff

Feb 16, 2010, 6:23:14 AM2/16/10

And you might become President.
OTOH 4 years of learning to clean sewers & dig ditches ....
always a need for wingers with weak minds & strong backs.
--
Cliff

tankfixer

Feb 16, 2010, 5:38:41 PM2/16/10
In article <btvkn5pu5p4o81o0m...@4ax.com>,
Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om says...

> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 14:14:26 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <2ee45$4b7861e8$18f55223$12...@allthenewsgroups.com>,
> >cogn...@gmail.com says...

> >> The English language will be the language of the Type 1 civilization. A
> >> "liberal education" isn't endangered, though a "liberal arts degree" may
> >> be.
> >
> >A liberal arts degree is a waste of 4 years and tens of thousands of
> >dollars..
>
> And you might become President.

If I had a sudden bout of insanity I might try.

> OTOH 4 years of learning to clean sewers & dig ditches ....
> always a need for wingers with weak minds & strong backs.

Good luck getting a plumber on some cold winter night...

Cliff

Feb 17, 2010, 6:45:32 PM2/17/10
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:38:41 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

>In article <btvkn5pu5p4o81o0m...@4ax.com>,
>Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om says...
>>
>> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 14:14:26 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <2ee45$4b7861e8$18f55223$12...@allthenewsgroups.com>,
>> >cogn...@gmail.com says...

>> >A liberal arts degree is a waste of 4 years and tens of thousands of
>> >dollars..
>>
>> And you might become President.
>
>If I had a sudden bout of insanity I might try.

You imply you have brief periods of sanity.
But, as you say, "If".

>> OTOH 4 years of learning to clean sewers & dig ditches ....
>> always a need for wingers with weak minds & strong backs.
>
>Good luck getting a plumber on some cold winter night...

Not much into semi-skilled trades, are you? Too much
education needed?
You want a furnace guy, not a plumber.

HTH
--
Cliff

tankfixer

Feb 17, 2010, 10:54:25 PM2/17/10
In article <nmvon5pbj1mpd60bo...@4ax.com>,
Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om says...

Typical elitist, you think honest manual labor is beneath you.

> You want a furnace guy, not a plumber.

Furnace guys fix frozen pipes ?

Cliff

Feb 18, 2010, 1:03:56 PM2/18/10