test

Robert Swinney

Jul 28, 2008, 9:28:58 AM7/28/08

Jul 25, 2008, 9:47:46 PM7/25/08

Jul 28, 2008, 10:30:18 AM7/28/08

Jul 26, 2008, 7:21:29 AM7/26/08

Jul 27, 2008, 10:06:01 AM7/27/08

Jul 27, 2008, 11:37:43 PM7/27/08

Jul 28, 2008, 11:12:27 AM7/28/08

Jul 28, 2008, 11:04:16 AM7/28/08

Jul 25, 2008, 9:54:33 PM7/25/08

Jul 27, 2008, 11:51:07 PM7/27/08

Jul 28, 2008, 9:24:48 AM7/28/08
test, sorry.

Bob Swinney

Robert Swinney

Jul 28, 2008, 10:44:14 AM7/28/08
TEST

BobS.

Robert Swinney

Jul 26, 2008, 8:42:25 AM7/26/08
test. Sorry. Veranews has been acting strangly.

Bob Swinney

Robert Swinney

Jul 27, 2008, 9:54:58 AM7/27/08
test, sorry.

Robert Swinney

Jul 28, 2008, 10:02:47 AM7/28/08
test
BobSwinney

Robert Swinney

Jul 26, 2008, 8:29:03 AM7/26/08
Sorry. Veranews has been belly-up.

Bob Swinney

Robert Swinney

Jul 27, 2008, 9:30:20 AM7/27/08
Test message, sorry. Teranews has been squirrley lately.

Larry Jaques

Jul 30, 2008, 8:33:39 AM7/30/08
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:54:58 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Robert Swinney" <jud...@tx.rr.com> quickly quoth:

>test, sorry.

The hell you are. You posted that eleven times. Instead of feigned
regret, why not post in alt.test, where you're supposed to? Feh!

--
Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance

Wes

Mar 31, 2010, 8:12:53 PM3/31/10
"Robert Swinney" <jud...@tx.rr.com> wrote:

What kind of problem are you having tonight Robert?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Wes

Mar 31, 2010, 8:15:15 PM3/31/10
Wes <clu...@lycos.com> wrote:

>"Robert Swinney" <jud...@tx.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>Test message. Sorry,
>>
>>Bob Swinney
>>** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **
>
>What kind of problem are you having tonight Robert?
>
>Wes

I just replied to your thread from 2008, if it is an issue on your side, check your
computers time. If not, easynews has a problem.

Wes