Dear Sarah Palin

Cliff

Feb 12, 2010, 6:10:11 AM2/12/10
[
Dear Sarah Palin,

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have
learned a great deal from you, and try to share that knowledge with as many
people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for
example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly rejects it... End of
debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's
Laws and how to follow them:

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female,
provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims
that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I
own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7.
In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period
of menstrual uncleanliness Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have
tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing
odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is, my neighbors. They claim the odor
is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly
states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or
should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination -
Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can
you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect
in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to
be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around
their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should
they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me
unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops
in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different
kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a
lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole
town together to stone them? - Lev. 24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to
death at a private family affair, as we do with people who sleep with their
in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable
expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for
reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

A Concerned American
]

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 12, 2010, 6:59:38 AM2/12/10
"Cliff", thou lying iron-witted fool. I do repent the tedious minutes I
with thee have spent. Ye maundered:

> [
> Dear Sarah Palin,
>
> I would love to suck your huge man dick

> I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
> period of menstrual uncleanliness Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is, how do

> I tell? Do does your nose bleed?

[snip]

> 1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and
> female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend

> of mine claims that this means I can suck the man dick of Mexicans, and
> yourself, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I have my man
> dick sucked?

[snip]

> I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me

> unclean, but may I say, I'd suck your man dick anyway.

[snip]

> I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy

> having your considerable man dick sucked

[snip]

Humour isn't your strong point, hey. So much so that you have to steal it
and post it, uncredited, to usenet.

Web Results 1 - 100 of about 7,040 for sarah palin "Thank you for doing
so much to educate people regarding God's Law". (0.48 seconds)

PS: Perhaps you should read the text in between the snips, you plagiarist
fucktard cunt.

Scott

Feb 12, 2010, 7:08:56 AM2/12/10
"Kadaitcha Man" <an...@no.email> wrote in message

> PS: Perhaps you should read the text in between the snips, you plagiarist
> fucktard cunt.

Ah, far be it for me to go to suggest a correction to your invective, but in
this case "plagiarist fucktard cuntbubble" seems more accurate.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 12, 2010, 7:40:56 AM2/12/10
"Scott", thou prating hog sucker. Pray you, stand farther from me. Ye
hectored:

> "Kadaitcha Man" <an...@no.email> wrote in message
>
>> PS: Perhaps you should read the text in between the snips, you
>> plagiarist fucktard cunt.
>
> Ah, far be it for me to go to suggest a correction to your invective,

Hey, no dick off my skin. I'm always up for improved invective.

> but in this case "plagiarist fucktard cuntbubble" seems more accurate.

Cuntbubbles are a side effect of sexual activity and/or various kinds of
fungi.

One implies the other.

HTH

....the_pc_jellllybean!!.!!!!.

Feb 12, 2010, 7:56:30 AM2/12/10

"Kadaitcha Man" <an...@no.email> wrote in message
> "Cliff", thou lying iron-witted fool. I do repent the tedious minutes I
> with thee have spent. Ye maundered:
>
>> [
>> Dear Sarah Palin,
>>
>> I would love to suck your huge man dick
>>
>> I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
>> period of menstrual uncleanliness Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is, how do
>> I tell? Do does your nose bleed?
>
> [snip]
>
>> 1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and
>> female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend
>> of mine claims that this means I can suck the man dick of Mexicans, and
>> yourself, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I have my man
>> dick sucked?
>
> [snip]
>
>> I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me
>> unclean, but may I say, I'd suck your man dick anyway.
>
> [snip]
>
>> I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy
>> having your considerable man dick sucked
>
> [snip]
>
> Humour isn't your strong point, hey. So much so that you have to steal it
> and post it, uncredited, to usenet.

==

Lighten up, cuntlips.

Sure it's an oldie, but it's a goldie!

Now fuck off and die, you pathetic piece of shit.

Neolibertarian

Feb 12, 2010, 8:01:44 AM2/12/10
In article <nmdan5pa41ic8aqch...@4ax.com>,
Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:

> [
> Dear Sarah Palin,
>
> Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have
> learned a great deal from you, and try to share that knowledge with as many
> people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for
> example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly rejects it... End
> of
> debate.

I believe Palin is a Christian, silly.

Your questions all concern the Torah. Perhaps you should ask a Rabbi,
instead?

--
Neolibertarian

"Nobody inherits civilisation.
You inherit the /ruins/ of civilisation.
Beginning with yourself.
And you can't even afford its heating bill."
---Dennnis M. Hammes

No-bammer

Feb 12, 2010, 9:59:44 AM2/12/10
Cliff wrote:

> [
> Dear Sarah Palin,

I suck dicks and my mother's a whore. I see nothing wrong with this as I
am a complete moron.

�n�hw��f

Feb 12, 2010, 12:00:50 PM2/12/10
Kadaitcha Man <an...@no.email> clouded the waters of pure thought
with

Just War Stories for you huh, Gramps?

^_^

--
http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 12, 2010, 6:05:00 PM2/12/10
"<.... tHe_PC_JelLlLy BeAn!! .! !!! .>",
thou hideous so and so. Thou is too mean to have thy name repeated. Ye
stewed:

> Sure it's

plagiarised.

Aratzio

Feb 12, 2010, 6:33:38 PM2/12/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 04:50:00 +0545, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
Kadaitcha Man <an...@no.email> got double secret probation for writing:

yer still a cunt and/or cuntbubble.

Cliff

Feb 13, 2010, 7:30:21 AM2/13/10
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:44:38 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <an...@no.email> wrote:

Forged post alert !!

>"Cliff", thou lying iron-witted fool. I do repent the tedious minutes I
>with thee have spent. Ye maundered:
>
>> [
>> Dear Sarah Palin,
>>
>> I would love to suck your huge man dick
>>
>> I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
>> period of menstrual uncleanliness Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is, how do
>> I tell? Do does your nose bleed?
>
>[snip]
>
>> 1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and
>> female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend
>> of mine claims that this means I can suck the man dick of Mexicans, and
>> yourself, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I have my man
>> dick sucked?
>
>[snip]
>
>> I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me
>> unclean, but may I say, I'd suck your man dick anyway.
>
>[snip]
>
>> I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy
>> having your considerable man dick sucked
>
>[snip]
>
>Humour isn't your strong point, hey. So much so that you have to steal it
>and post it, uncredited, to usenet.

Uncensored?
Posted what I got. Tough luck.

>Web Results 1 - 100 of about 7,040 for sarah palin "Thank you for doing
>so much to educate people regarding God's Law". (0.48 seconds)

Very popular, eh?

>PS: Perhaps you should read the text in between the snips, you plagiarist
>fucktard cunt.

Good stuff, eh?
LOL ....
--
Cliff

Cliff

Feb 13, 2010, 7:42:54 AM2/13/10

Was clearly shown as quoted material & thus NOT in any was it
"plagiarist" or even signed by me.
Hence you wingers are lying yet again.

See how simple it all is?

[
PUPPET: So there's something I've been wanting to ask you for some time now.
You've seen the things I do in the past as well as in the future.

CLYDE BRUCKMAN: They're terrible things.

PUPPET: I know they are. So, tell me, please, why have I done them?

CLYDE BRUCKMAN: Don't you understand yet, son? Don't you get it?

(Puppet shakes his head and shrugs.)

You do the things you do because you're a homicidal maniac.

(Puppet thinks about it for a moment and smiles.)

PUPPET: That... that does explain a lot, doesn't it?

(He sits down next to Bruckman.)

It's all starting to make sense now.
] - From X-Files episode "Clyde Bruckman�s Final Repose".

--
Cliff

tankfixer

Feb 13, 2010, 7:45:33 PM2/13/10
In article <4j6dn55v4g8druvm6...@4ax.com>,
Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om says...

> On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:44:38 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <an...@no.email> wrote:
>

> Forged post alert !!
>
> > [quoted text muted]

> >[snip]
> >
> >Humour isn't your strong point, hey. So much so that you have to steal it
> >and post it, uncredited, to usenet.
>
> Uncensored?
> Posted what I got. Tough luck.

Comprehension isn't your strong suit is it Cliff.

He said "uncredited"....not "uncensored"

Cliff

Feb 14, 2010, 11:35:05 AM2/14/10

Don't let the draft from your ears blow your pointy foil hat off.
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/bro/lowres/bron1054l.jpg
--
Cliff

tankfixer

Feb 14, 2010, 1:11:26 PM2/14/10
In article <od9gn5pb869av90g6...@4ax.com>,
Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om says...

Time for school cliffy..
And don't lick the bus windows today will you ?

Message has been deleted

Cliff

Feb 16, 2010, 2:10:33 PM2/16/10

I'm not the one that forges posts (thus lying even more).
Did you "think" you'd not be noticed lying yet again?

How smart was that?

A) Dumber than Palin
B) Dumber than a rock
C) Pretty bright for a winger

Try to pass this one:

[

SUBJ: College Entrance Exam, Football-Player Version

Time Limit: 3 WKS

Name: _____________________________

1. What language is spoken in France?

2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with
particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social
conditions -OR- give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.

3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to
___ (a) build a bridge
___ (b) sail the ocean
___ (c) lead an army or
___ (d) WRITE A PLAY

4. What religion is the Pope?
___ (a) Jewish
___ (b) Catholic
___ (c) Hindu
___ (d) Polish
___ (e) Agnostic
(check only one)

5. Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?

6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand
is on the 5?

7. How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)

8. What are people in America's far north called?
___ (a) Westerners
___ (b) Southerners
___ (c) Northerners

9. Spell: Bush, Carter, and Clinton
Bush: ____________________________________________
Carter: __________________________________________
Clinton: __________________________________________

10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being
George the Sixth. Name the previous five:

11. Where does rain come from?
___ (a) Macy's
___ (b) a 7-11
___ (c) Canada
___ (d) the sky

12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
___ (a) yes
___ (b) no

13. What are coat hangers used for?

14. The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?

15. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR- spell
your name in BLOCK LETTERS.

16. Where is the basement in a three story building located?

17. Which part of America produces the most oranges?
___ (a) New York
___ (b) Florida
___ (c) Canada
___ (d) Wisconsin

18. Advanced math. If you have three apples, how many apples do you
have?

19. What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corp.) stand for?

20. The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when
(approximately)?
___ (a) B.C.
___ (b) A.D.

* You must correctly answer three or more questions to qualify.
]
--
Cliff

Cliff

Feb 16, 2010, 2:14:29 PM2/16/10
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:32:55 -0700, Winston_Smith <not_...@bogus.net> wrote:

>Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:
>
>>Dear Sarah Palin,

Forging posts just like the winger that you are I note.
Figures.

BTW, Palin has 5 years of college "studying" basketball appreciation.
Or so she claims, right?

Find her transcripts. All of them.

Do you apppreciate basketball too?
--
Cliff

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 16, 2010, 3:08:47 PM2/16/10
Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in

Did you pass, Cliff? ;)

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

"Expecting a carjacker, rapist or drug pusher to care that his
possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist
to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces."

--Joseph T. Chew

tankfixer

Feb 16, 2010, 5:18:50 PM2/16/10
In article <31rln5dv1g7q7vn5t...@4ax.com>,
Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om says...

> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:11:26 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <od9gn5pb869av90g6...@4ax.com>,
> >Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om says...

> >> Don't let the draft from your ears blow your pointy foil hat off.
> >> http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/bro/lowres/bron1054l.jpg
> >

> >Time for school cliffy..
> >And don't lick the bus windows today will you ?
>
> I'm not the one that forges posts (thus lying even more).

Forges posts ?
I don't do such a thing and would invite you to go right ahead and prove
your claim.

> Did you "think" you'd not be noticed lying yet again?

You lie in practically every post you make.

Cliff's Palin/football player fetish deleted..

Cliff

Feb 18, 2010, 8:22:01 AM2/18/10
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:08:47 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
<rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:

>> * You must correctly answer three or more questions to qualify.
>>]
>
>Did you pass, Cliff? ;)

While the test was for tankfixer I assume you had problems with it too.
--
Cliff

Cliff

Feb 18, 2010, 8:25:50 AM2/18/10

Are you Kadaitcha Man?

>> Did you "think" you'd not be noticed lying yet again?
>
>You lie in practically every post you make.

Find those "WMDs" yet?

>Cliff's Palin/football player fetish deleted..

Too hard for you.
--
Cliff

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 18, 2010, 1:57:05 PM2/18/10
Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in

Nope, I aced it......just wondering how you did. You haven't answered
that.

Cliff

Feb 20, 2010, 4:07:30 AM2/20/10
On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:57:05 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
<rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:

>Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in

>>>Did you pass, Cliff? ;)
>>
>> While the test was for tankfixer I assume you had problems with it
>too.
>
>Nope, I aced it......just wondering how you did. You haven't answered
>that.

You managed to get your name right?
After how many tries & with how much help?
What was your name?
(Any bets he can get it right twice in a row?)
--
Cliff

�n�hw��f

Feb 20, 2010, 12:12:46 PM2/20/10
Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> clouded the waters
of pure thought with

He does 'Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V' for that...

Message has been deleted

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 20, 2010, 1:23:11 PM2/20/10
Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in

IOW, you failed your own test. Interesting.... ;)

Cliff

Feb 21, 2010, 4:01:09 AM2/21/10

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2010/02/18/at-conservative-political-action-conference-torture-in-palin-out/
"At Conservative Political Action Conference: Torture In, Palin Out"
[
�Stop at CPAC today and you will find rooms full of ardent, zealous, fervent
young men and women who believe the government should be allowed to torture (we
condemned people at Nuremberg for doing that), who believe the government should
be able to lock people up without charges and hold them indefinitely (something
Henry VIII agreed was a proper exercise of government authority). Who believe
the government should be able to read a citizen�s mail and listen in on a
citizen�s phone calls, all without a warrant (the Constitution of course
prohibits searches without a warrant, but nobody cares less about the
Constitution than some of today�s ersatz conservatives).�
One conservative leader noticeably absent is Sarah Palin. That�s not because
she supports closing Guantanamo or ending torture. Palin is absent because she
requests around $100,000 per speaking engagement. Speakers at CPAC speak for
free.
]

http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/02/19/cpac-conference-dissolves-into-right-wing-civil-war-over-gay-rights/
"CPAC Conference Dissolves Into Right-Wing Civil War Over Gay Rights"
[
MCCOBIN: In the name of freedom, I would like to also thank the American
Conservative Union for welcoming GOProud as a co-sponsor of this event.
SORBA: I want to condemn CPAC for bringing GOProud to this event! (loud booing)
Yesterday, the anti-gay rights National Organization for Marriage criticized the
presence of GOProud at the conference in a news release following a joint
appearance on CNN, prompting an acerbic response from GOProud executive director
Jimmy LaSalvia. �When the cameras were rolling they were very nice,� LaSalvia
said. �Now that the cameras aren�t rolling, rather than walking 20 feet over to
us, they fire off a news release. What kind of man can�t walk across the row to
deliver a message? I just have a question for them: Who�s the pansy at CPAC?
What wusses. Just come over. Don�t play nice if you�re not going to be nice.�
]

You were saying?
--
Cliff

Cliff

Feb 21, 2010, 4:02:37 AM2/21/10
On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:23:11 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
<rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:

>Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in
>
>> On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:57:05 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
>> <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in

>>>too.
>>>
>>>Nope, I aced it......just wondering how you did. You haven't answered
>>>that.
>>
>> You managed to get your name right?
>> After how many tries & with how much help?
>> What was your name?
>> (Any bets he can get it right twice in a row?)
>
>IOW, you failed your own test. Interesting.... ;)

[

You are given three envelopes numbered respectively 1, 2, and 3. #1 and #3
contain moonmen, igadgets, and iradium. #2 contains igadgets. All the igadgets
happen to be blinking in this case. The envelopes may contain other things than
those listed above.

Definition: An igadget is something that blinks whenever it detects the presence
of iradium in envelope(s) other than it's own envelope.

Definition: Moonmen cannot communicate; they can see all the igadgets; they
can see all the envelopes and the numbers on them, plus iradium that is in any
of
the envelopes other than their own envelope.

Definition: Iradium is a substance invisible to the human eye, but visible to
moonmen and detectable by igadgets.

Definition: An envelope has a number written on it; it may contain anything,
but each envelope has a definite content. An envelope makes all iradium and
igadgets which it contains invisable to all moonmen which it contains. That is,
moonmen cannot see anything of the contents of their own respective envelopes.

Problem: The moonmen are trying to definitely answer the following question:
"Is there any iradium within my own envelope?" They cannot solve their dilemma.

You must determine, using the above information, whether or not envelope #2
contains iradium. You can definitely solve your problem with a yes or no, and a
reason for your conclusion.
]

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 21, 2010, 1:05:26 PM2/21/10
Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in

I must determine nothing any more than you feel a need to state that you
failed your own test.

Cliff

Feb 24, 2010, 6:17:01 AM2/24/10
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:05:26 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
<rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:

I found another one you could not do !!!
<VBG>
--
Cliff

tankfixer

Feb 28, 2010, 9:06:15 PM2/28/10
In article <6ofqn590mc15us3b8...@4ax.com>,
Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om says...

Nope..

> >> Did you "think" you'd not be noticed lying yet again?
> >
> >You lie in practically every post you make.
>
> Find those "WMDs" yet?

You have a macro for that don't you ?
You trot it out every time you are afraid

> >Cliff's Palin/football player fetish deleted..
>
> Too hard for you.

Nope.
I don't read leftist porno fantasies

�n�hw��f

Mar 1, 2010, 10:57:52 AM3/1/10
tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com> clouded the waters of pure
thought with news:MPG.25f4c0f...@news.bytemine.net:

Its a valid point. The last ten years would have been much different
if we didnt have a manchild in the white house trying to avenge his
daddys arch nemesis.

Word.

>> >Cliff's Palin/football player fetish deleted..
>>
>> Too hard for you.
>
> Nope.
> I don't read leftist porno fantasies

Too deep for yas huh?

<nods>

"The Great One"

Mar 1, 2010, 3:55:50 PM3/1/10

"§nühw¤£f" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Xns9D2E5B7613D08...@216.196.97.142...
> --
> Wolfus-Puss

Your head or the "butt-plug", Wolfus ??
--
HJ

Cliff

Mar 2, 2010, 7:07:00 AM3/2/10
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:06:15 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >You lie in practically every post you make.
>>
>> Find those "WMDs" yet?
>
>You have a macro for that don't you ?
>You trot it out every time you are afraid

Find those "WMDs" yet?
It was wingers promoting terror with their lies, not me.
You & your ilk fell for it. As always.
Suckers.
--
Cliff

Cliff

Mar 2, 2010, 7:09:01 AM3/2/10
On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 09:57:52 -0600, "�n�hw��f" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Find those "WMDs" yet?
>>
>> You have a macro for that don't you ?
>> You trot it out every time you are afraid
>>
>Its a valid point. The last ten years would have been much different
>if we didnt have a manchild in the white house trying to avenge his
>daddys arch nemesis.
>
>Word.

I expect bushco tried to scam Saddam in an oil deal &
got burned instead.
AFAIK The records are still bushco secret.

Another of the endless bushco failures.
--
Cliff

Lookout

Mar 2, 2010, 9:44:20 AM3/2/10

Answer the question. Did you, or anyone else find the WMDs that bush,
Cheney, Rumsfeld and Powell claimed were there?

> It was wingers promoting terror with their lies, not me."

Nope. That was bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Powell. You were just stupid
enough to believe them.

�n�hw��f

Mar 2, 2010, 11:43:42 AM3/2/10
Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> clouded the waters
of pure thought with

Amerikuhs "quest for oil" preceeds Chimpy.
http://www.representativepress.org/Oil.html

Cliff

Mar 3, 2010, 3:54:24 PM3/3/10
On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 08:44:20 -0600, Lookout <mrLo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 07:07:00 -0500, Cliff
><Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:

>>>You have a macro for that don't you ?
>>>You trot it out every time you are afraid
>>
>> Find those "WMDs" yet?
>> It was wingers promoting terror with their lies, not me.
>> You & your ilk fell for it. As always.
>> Suckers.
>
>Answer the question. Did you, or anyone else find the WMDs that bush,
>Cheney, Rumsfeld and Powell claimed were there?

HUH?
It was MY question !!

>> It was wingers promoting terror with their lies, not me."
>
>Nope. That was bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Powell. You were just stupid
>enough to believe them.

Not me nor did I think that, even if true, any such justified
any wars.
And we already knew they were winger lies.

OTOH Rove now wishes he'd lied about finding them I gather.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/03/rove-on-iraq-without-w-m-d-threat-bush-wouldnt-have-gone-to-war/
[
Mr. Rove adamantly rejects allegations that the administration deliberately lied
about the presence of weapons in Saddam Hussein�s Iraq. But he acknowledges that
the failure to find them badly damaged Mr. Bush�s presidency, and he blames
himself for not countering the narrative that �Bush lied,� calling it �one of
the biggest mistakes of the Bush years.�
]

Wingers lied.
People died.
--
Cliff

Cliff

Mar 3, 2010, 4:03:22 PM3/3/10
On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 10:43:42 -0600, "嚙緯嚙篁w嚙踝蕭f" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> clouded the waters
>of pure thought with

>>>Its a valid point. The last ten years would have been much
>>>different if we didnt have a manchild in the white house trying to
>>>avenge his daddys arch nemesis.
>>>
>>>Word.
>>
>> I expect bushco tried to scam Saddam in an oil deal &
>> got burned instead.
>> AFAIK The records are still bushco secret.
>>
>> Another of the endless bushco failures.
>
>Amerikuhs "quest for oil" preceeds Chimpy.
>http://www.representativepress.org/Oil.html

[
It may be comforting to pretend that our enemies "hate our freedoms," as
President Bush stated, but it is a mistake to ignore the truth.

President Bush is not the first to ask: "Why do they hate us?" In a staff
discussion 44 years ago, President Eisenhower asked his National Security
Council about "the campaign of hatred against us [in the Arab world], not by the
governments but by the people".

His National Security Council outlined the basic reasons: the US supports
corrupt and oppressive governments and is "opposing political or economic
progress" because of its interest in controlling the oil resources of the
region.

"Democratization is not on the American agenda in the Middle East. The reason?
Because Washington finds it more efficient to support a range of dictators
across the Arab world as long as they conform to U.S. foreign policy needs."-
Graham E. Fuller former CIA 8/24/98
]

It's not even about buying oil for import to the US.
It's about profits for those that give rethugs bribes
even when the direct cost to the US taxpayers far exceeds
any such profits plus denying others that same oil which
the US would be unlikely to buy anyway.

Now, about banana profits ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_Guatemalan_coup_d'%C3%A9tat
" ... The 1954 Guatemalan coup d'嚙緣at was a covert operation organized by the
United States Central Intelligence Agency to overthrow Jacobo Arbenz Guzm嚙緯, the
democratically-elected President of Guatemala. ..."
"Dulles' concern reverberated within the CIA and the Eisenhower
administration, in the context of the anti-communist fears of the McCarthyist
era. Arbenz instigated sweeping land reform acts that antagonized the U.S.-based
multinational United Fruit Company, which had large stakes in the old order of
Guatemala and lobbied various levels of U.S. to take action against Arbenz. Both
Dulles and his brother were shareholders of United Fruit Company."

Rethug business as usual.
--
Cliff

�n�hw��f

Mar 4, 2010, 11:26:59 AM3/4/10
Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> clouded the waters
of pure thought with

After reading excerpts from "War is a Racket" my trust of american
concerns to "spread democracy" is completely lacking.
Its always about securing some resource, consequences for natives be
damned.

Cliff

Mar 7, 2010, 10:31:17 AM3/7/10
On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 08:44:20 -0600, Lookout <mrLo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 07:07:00 -0500, Cliff
><Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:

>>>You have a macro for that don't you ?
>>>You trot it out every time you are afraid
>>
>> Find those "WMDs" yet?
>> It was wingers promoting terror with their lies, not me.
>> You & your ilk fell for it. As always.
>> Suckers.
>
>Answer the question. Did you, or anyone else find the WMDs that bush,
>Cheney, Rumsfeld and Powell claimed were there?

Q is to tankfixer .... who will no doubt lie some more.

>> It was wingers promoting terror with their lies, not me."
>
>Nope. That was bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Powell. You were just stupid
>enough to believe them.

I wrote warnings against same & similar.
--
Cliff