Bubble of Ignorance

1 view

Cliff

Mar 29, 2010, 11:47:11 PM3/29/10

Chief Egalitarian

Mar 30, 2010, 12:20:23 AM3/30/10

"Cliff" <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message
news:6ps2r5teal6uk3seo...@4ax.com...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUnlbtn6EdI&feature=youtube_gdata
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdmjbxMs7hg

Those two in the video look like a couple of atheist fags. Trimming the
tree.

Cliff

Mar 30, 2010, 11:56:17 AM3/30/10
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:20:23 -0500, "Chief Egalitarian" <Egal@legal_egal.law>
wrote:

You don't like all the ignorant wingers & fundies on the
Texas Board of Education?

Who can blame you? After all, they just banned Thomas Jefferson
from history at your local school system, probably.

http://news.google.com/news/search?aq=f&pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&q=Texas+Board+of+Education+curriculum
--
Cliff

Just Me

Mar 30, 2010, 1:57:37 PM3/30/10
So what wrong with being atheist,it at least show you have a
questioning mind and don't simply swallow the mythology as told by the
religious lot.I'd rather be known as an atheist that by any religious/
spiritual alternatives,not a single one has anything to offer but fear
and ignorance.

On Mar 29, 9:20 pm, "Chief Egalitarian" <Egal@legal_egal.law> wrote:

Gunner Asch

Mar 30, 2010, 7:10:13 PM3/30/10
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:57:37 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
<mutantm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>So what wrong with being atheist,it at least show you have a
>questioning mind and don't simply swallow the mythology as told by the
>religious lot.I'd rather be known as an atheist that by any religious/
>spiritual alternatives,not a single one has anything to offer but fear
>and ignorance.

Atheism, just another faith based religious belief.

Your statement would be actually TRUE if you had said Agnostic.

But atheists are just as rigidly sure of their beliefs as the strongest
Xtian.

But hey...believe what you want.

Gunner

Chief Egalitarian

Mar 30, 2010, 8:40:39 PM3/30/10

> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:20:23 -0500, "Chief Egalitarian"
> <Egal@legal_egal.law>
> wrote:
>

>>"Cliff" <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUnlbtn6EdI&feature=youtube_gdata
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdmjbxMs7hg
>>
>>Those two in the video look like a couple of atheist fags. Trimming the
>>tree.

Not only do they look like atheist fags, but they're ugly too so they must
be ugly liberal atheist fag democrats. Trimming the tree.

Cliff

Mar 31, 2010, 12:58:44 AM3/31/10
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:40:39 -0500, "Chief Egalitarian" <Egal@legal_egal.law>
wrote:

>"Cliff" <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:20:23 -0500, "Chief Egalitarian"
>> <Egal@legal_egal.law>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Cliff" <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message

>>>Those two in the video look like a couple of atheist fags. Trimming the
>>>tree.
>
>Not only do they look like atheist fags, but they're ugly too so they must
>be ugly liberal atheist fag democrats. Trimming the tree.

Truth hurts, eh?

Learn to properly quote. Look like an idiot otherwise.
--
Cliff

Cliff

Mar 31, 2010, 12:59:59 AM3/31/10

Just mention ignorance & he comes running to give a live demo ...
--
Cliff

Hang Dog

Mar 31, 2010, 6:27:55 AM3/31/10

So very much true.

Monika Eggers

Mar 31, 2010, 5:27:16 PM3/31/10
Gunner Asch schrieb:

> On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:57:37 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
> <mutantm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> So what wrong with being atheist,it at least show you have a
>> questioning mind and don't simply swallow the mythology as told by the
>> religious lot.I'd rather be known as an atheist that by any religious/
>> spiritual alternatives,not a single one has anything to offer but fear
>> and ignorance.
>
> Atheism, just another faith based religious belief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ojPtbw-q-w God says he does not exist

Monika.

--
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers ... Each one owes
infinitely more to the human race than to the particular country in

E-mail address is valid until 4 weeks after the expiration date. Use
@arcor.de instead.

Gunner Asch

Mar 31, 2010, 6:01:17 PM3/31/10
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 23:27:16 +0200, Monika Eggers
<monik...@expires-2010-03-31.arcornews.de> wrote:

>Gunner Asch schrieb:
>
>> On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:57:37 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
>> <mutantm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So what wrong with being atheist,it at least show you have a
>>> questioning mind and don't simply swallow the mythology as told by the
>>> religious lot.I'd rather be known as an atheist that by any religious/
>>> spiritual alternatives,not a single one has anything to offer but fear
>>> and ignorance.
>>
>> Atheism, just another faith based religious belief.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ojPtbw-q-w God says he does not exist
>
>Monika.

Cute, but man made.

<G>

Gunner

Message has been deleted

Cliff

Mar 31, 2010, 9:14:53 PM3/31/10
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:19:15 -0700, sittingduck <du...@spamherelots.com> wrote:

>Monika Eggers wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ojPtbw-q-w God says he does not exist
>

>http://www.heldersanches.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/house.jpg
>
>--
>Rationality belongs to the cool observer, but because of the stupidity of the
>average man, he follows not reason but faith - Reinhold Niebuhr

Monika is over in alt.aol.tricks ....
--
Cliff

Chief Egalitarian

Mar 31, 2010, 9:36:41 PM3/31/10

"Cliff" <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message

It's true, I must admit. They do look like liberal atheist fags. Hard to not
notice though, the limp wrists are a sure giveaway.

Chief Egalitarian

Mar 31, 2010, 9:38:07 PM3/31/10

"Cliff" <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message

Actually, Atheism is just another fag based religious belief.

Chief Egalitarian

Mar 31, 2010, 9:39:54 PM3/31/10

"Monika Eggers" <monik...@expires-2010-03-31.arcornews.de> wrote in
message news:4bb3be35$0$6980$9b4e...@newsspool4.arcor-online.net...

> Gunner Asch schrieb:
>
>> On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:57:37 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
>> <mutantm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So what wrong with being atheist,it at least show you have a
>>> questioning mind and don't simply swallow the mythology as told by the
>>> religious lot.I'd rather be known as an atheist that by any religious/
>>> spiritual alternatives,not a single one has anything to offer but fear
>>> and ignorance.
>>
>> Atheism, just another faith based religious belief.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ojPtbw-q-w God says he does not exist
>
> Monika.

He said Cliff is a fag.

Just Me

Apr 1, 2010, 6:38:02 PM4/1/10
Actually atheist is lack of belief in a supernatural diety,you don't
believe in lack of belief.An Agnostic is basically someone who doesn't
have the guts to state one or the other.The thing is most people who
believe in gods of one sort or another simply don't seem to be able to
comprehend that some of us not need to believe in fairy friends.And
before you go off on lack of proof one way or the other I personally
entertain the notion if someone can show me convincing evidence to the
reasonable existance of some dieity or another without resorting back
to the bible said so,or it on page three of superman 5 or something,or
using the god of gaps argument,just because there is much about that
natural world we don't understand,probably will never understand
doesn't point to the existance of a supernatural being.

On Mar 30, 4:10 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:57:37 -0700 (PDT), Just Me

Monika Eggers

Apr 1, 2010, 7:04:38 PM4/1/10
Cliff schrieb:

> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:19:15 -0700, sittingduck <du...@spamherelots.com> wrote:
>
>> Monika Eggers wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ojPtbw-q-w God says he does not exist

>> http://www.heldersanches.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/house.jpg

Hehe =)

Gunner Asch

Apr 1, 2010, 8:55:02 PM4/1/10
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:38:02 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
<mutantm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Actually atheist is lack of belief in a supernatural diety,you don't
>believe in lack of belief.An Agnostic is basically someone who doesn't
>have the guts to state one or the other.

You been drinking hotel beer again?

In 2 sentences, you got 3 things utterly wrong.

Way to go! Everyone give this guy a big hand!!

Clap clap clap clap clap!!!! Yahbuddy!!

Way to go Dude!!

Gunner

Cliff

Apr 2, 2010, 1:03:20 AM4/2/10

Poor gummer is certain you need a cause for nothing at all to happen.

That's how confused he is by winger & fundie lies.

Probably even thinks guns make him safer too. Just like
those dumb fundie wingers in Michigan (where he's from).
Bet the NRA, Rush & Faux don't even set up a defense fund for them.
--
Cliff

Cliff

Apr 2, 2010, 5:32:47 AM4/2/10
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 20:36:41 -0500, "Chief Egalitarian" <Egal@legal_egal.law>
wrote:

He's a REAL rethug !!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/01/AR2010040103703.html
[
... Republican National Committee ... at a bondage-themed lesbian nightclub
]

LOL ... caught them with their panties down again, did we?
--
Cliff

Cliff

Apr 2, 2010, 5:34:43 AM4/2/10
wrote:

He's a REAL rethug !!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/01/AR2010040103703.html
[
... Republican National Committee ... the RNC had paid nearly $2,000 to a
Southern California GOP contributor for meal expenses at a bondage-themed
lesbian nightclub ....
]

LOL ... caught them with their panties down again, did we?

What were they eating that cost US$ 2,000?
--
Cliff

Cliff

Apr 2, 2010, 5:47:18 AM4/2/10

http://www.tothecenter.com/index.php?readmore=12580
"Sarah Palin asked the Republican National Committee to officially remove her
name from an invite list ..."

Spoilsport !
--
Cliff

Cliff

Apr 2, 2010, 5:49:09 AM4/2/10
On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 05:47:18 -0400, Cliff
<Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:

It was topless ...

>> LOL ... caught them with their panties down again, did we?
>> What were they eating that cost US$ 2,000?
>
> http://www.tothecenter.com/index.php?readmore=12580
> "Sarah Palin asked the Republican National Committee to officially remove her
>name from an invite list ..."
>
> Spoilsport !

Spoilsport !
--
Cliff

Cliff

Apr 2, 2010, 5:59:57 AM4/2/10
wrote:

>Actually atheist is lack of belief in a supernatural diety,you don't

Poor gummer cannot even prove that he exists.
Thus he is in no position to declare about anybody or anything else.
--
Cliff

Just Me

Apr 2, 2010, 9:52:42 AM4/2/10

So gunner I'm guessing you're a believer who is feeling rather
threatened by some one who is not in lock step with you.Trouble with
believers,they need to be told what to think

On Apr 1, 5:55 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:38:02 -0700 (PDT), Just Me

Cliff

Apr 2, 2010, 2:54:23 PM4/2/10
On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 06:52:42 -0700 (PDT), Just Me <mutantm...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>So gunner I'm guessing you're a believer who is feeling rather
>threatened by some one who is not in lock step with you.Trouble with
>believers,they need to be told what to think

He loves winger hate & lies radio ....

--
Cliff

Message has been deleted

Chief Egalitarian

Apr 2, 2010, 8:34:58 PM4/2/10

It's true, I must admit. They do look like liberal atheist fags. Hard to not

Gunner Asch

Apr 3, 2010, 12:16:11 AM4/3/10
<mutantm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>So gunner I'm guessing you're a believer who is feeling rather
>threatened by some one who is not in lock step with you.Trouble with
>believers,they need to be told what to think

Odd..you dont threaten me in the slightest, no matter how much the DNC
told you to spew. Why would you think you have some power in that
department?

In fact, based on your posts to date..I hold you in amused contempt.

Afterall..you do strongly resemble a retarded and petulant child
squeeling out nonsense in hopes that someone will pay attention to you.

Shrug

Gunner

Cliff

Apr 3, 2010, 4:28:42 AM4/3/10
On 3 Apr 2010 00:02:07 GMT, D Murphy <dmur...@att.net> wrote:

>Cliff <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUnlbtn6EdI&feature=youtube_gdata
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdmjbxMs7hg
>>

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg
>
>Wow.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2iiirr5KI8

[
Modern up to date countries that are light years ahead of the USA in everything
laugh their asses off? at morons in American who can't even figure out a decent
health care system?

We willl bury you imbecile Americunts, just like Kruschev predicted.
]

Cliff

Apr 3, 2010, 4:46:09 AM4/3/10
On 3 Apr 2010 00:02:07 GMT, D Murphy <dmur...@att.net> wrote:

[
After years of protection from the likes of Tom DeLay and Jack Abramoff,
employers on the Northern Mariana Islands would finally have to pay workers the
federal minimum wage under legislation before the House tomorrow.

Democrats have long tried to pull the Northern Marianas under the umbrella of
U.S. labor laws, accusing the island government and its industry leaders of
coddling sweatshops and turning a blind eye to forced abortions and indentured
servitude. But Abramoff, the once-powerful Republican lobbyist now in federal
prison, spent millions of dollars from the island and its business interests
currying favor with Republicans, aligning support with conservative interest
groups and thwarting every effort to intervene in the Northern Marianas'
economy.
Ever since Abramoff's lobbying scandal broke, top Democrats have been eager to
highlight the labor-rights records of the Northern Mariana Islands. The islands
were a top client of Abramoff's and had close ties to DeLay, the onetime House
majority leader from Texas, and other Republicans.
By including the Northern Marianas, Democrats say they hope to end abusive
sweatshops, especially in the garment industry. Miller has told harrowing
stories of meeting veiled or masked indentured servants and wage slaves in
Mariana Islands churches, who told their stories under the threat of grievous
retaliation from their employers. But Miller's efforts to bring the islands
under U.S. labor laws were thwarted repeatedly by Abramoff allies, who
maintained the islands have been a business-friendly model of free enterprise in
the Pacific.

"I have been trying to fix the deplorable situation in the Northern Marianas
since I first held hearings on the issue in 1992, 15 years ago," Miller said.
"But under Republican control, the House never even held a hearing."

Plus .....
http://www.msmagazine.com/spring2006/paradise_full.asp
"Paradise Lost "
"Greed, Sex Slavery, Forced Abortions and Right-Wing Moralists"

HTH
--
Cliff

]

Larry Jaques

Apr 3, 2010, 9:51:45 AM4/3/10
On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 21:16:11 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> scrawled the following:

>On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 06:52:42 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
><mutantm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>So gunner I'm guessing you're a believer who is feeling rather
>>threatened by some one who is not in lock step with you.Trouble with
>>believers,they need to be told what to think
>
>Odd..you dont threaten me in the slightest, no matter how much the DNC
>told you to spew. Why would you think you have some power in that
>department?
>
>In fact, based on your posts to date..I hold you in amused contempt.
>
>Afterall..you do strongly resemble a retarded and petulant child
>squeeling out nonsense in hopes that someone will pay attention to you.

PDFTFT

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change.

Chief Egalitarian

Apr 3, 2010, 11:13:15 AM4/3/10

"Cliff" <Clhuprich...@aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message

trim

Gunner Asch

Apr 3, 2010, 3:28:24 PM4/3/10
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 06:51:45 -0700, Larry Jaques
<lja...@diversify.invalid> wrote:

>PDFTFT

Sorry Larry..but Whine isnt a troll. He is a bitter, unseemly,
halfwitted fat slobbering retarded perverted and self hating typical Far
Leftwing Fringe Kook.

Shrug

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

Larry Jaques

Apr 3, 2010, 9:27:53 PM4/3/10
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 12:28:24 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> scrawled the following:

>On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 06:51:45 -0700, Larry Jaques

><lja...@diversify.invalid> wrote:
>
>>PDFTFT
>
>Sorry Larry..but Whine isnt a troll. He is a bitter, unseemly,
>halfwitted fat slobbering retarded perverted and self hating typical Far
>Leftwing Fringe Kook.

There's a difference?

Gunner Asch

Apr 3, 2010, 10:11:50 PM4/3/10
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 18:27:53 -0700, Larry Jaques
<lja...@diversify.invalid> wrote:

>On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 12:28:24 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
><gunne...@gmail.com> scrawled the following:
>
>>On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 06:51:45 -0700, Larry Jaques
>><lja...@diversify.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>PDFTFT
>>
>>Sorry Larry..but Whine isnt a troll. He is a bitter, unseemly,
>>halfwitted fat slobbering retarded perverted and self hating typical Far
>>Leftwing Fringe Kook.
>
>There's a difference?

Yup. Most trolls, while irritating and aggravating..are not normally
retarded.