Did he take driving lessons from the lib-o-rats?

Lib Loo

Nov 28, 2009, 6:00:00 PM11/28/09

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-fight-accident-suv-lacerations/

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV
Posted Nov 28th 2009 1:08PM by TMZ Staff

Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were
inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods
had Friday after the accident.

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol --
that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation
Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before
his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was
seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source,
she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat
for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed
behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several
times with the club.

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and
looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant
and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been
taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why
he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

John R. Carroll

Nov 28, 2009, 6:13:08 PM11/28/09

Wes

Nov 28, 2009, 6:45:15 PM11/28/09
"John R. Carroll" <nu...@bidness.dev.nul> wrote:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/dossier/dossier.html

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

John R. Carroll

Nov 28, 2009, 6:45:24 PM11/28/09
Wes wrote:
> "John R. Carroll" <nu...@bidness.dev.nul> wrote:
>
>> Lib Loo wrote:
>> http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushdui1.html
>

> http://www.thesmokinggun.com/dossier/dossier.html
>
> Wes

OK,
But not criminal.

--
John R. Carroll

Lib Loo

Nov 28, 2009, 6:59:19 PM11/28/09

"John R. Carroll" <nu...@bidness.dev.nul> wrote in message

Typical lib, blame it on Bush, LOL! It wasn't my fault, Bush made me do it!
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Wes

Nov 28, 2009, 7:52:01 PM11/28/09
"John R. Carroll" <nu...@bidness.dev.nul> wrote:

>OK,
>But not criminal.

Perjury?

Gunner Asch

Nov 28, 2009, 8:40:01 PM11/28/09
On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:59:19 -0600, "Lib Loo" <heez...@crazymother.kom>
wrote:

And John is a Liberal. And he still has my 9" Milwaukee grinder which Id
really like to have back.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton

rayk...@rnsmte.com

Nov 29, 2009, 1:34:16 AM11/29/09

"Gunner Asch" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

> On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:59:19 -0600, "Lib Loo" <heez...@crazymother.kom>
> wrote:
>

>>"John R. Carroll" <nu...@bidness.dev.nul> wrote in message
>>> Lib Loo wrote:
>>> http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushdui1.html
>>>
>>> --
>>> John R. Carroll
>>>

>>Typical lib, blame it on Bush, LOL! It wasn't my fault, Bush made me do
>>it!
>>Liberalism is a mental disorder.
>
> And John is a Liberal. And he still has my 9" Milwaukee grinder which Id
> really like to have back.
>
> Gunner

Where is his ao?

John R. Carroll

Nov 29, 2009, 6:45:43 AM11/29/09

90501
His grinder is right where he left it.
He can pick it up at his leisure and the only reason it is here at all is
that he left it so I could pay ONE OF MY GUYS to do a job I'd already more
than paid him in full , in advance and on his word that he'd finish up, to
do.
He also said he'd pick it up on one of his many trips through the area.

You can toodle on by for him if that's his wish but I'm not spending another
nickle on the welfare queen.

--
John R. Carroll

HH&C

Nov 29, 2009, 7:33:35 AM11/29/09
On Nov 29, 6:45 am, "John R. Carroll" <nu...@bidness.dev.nul> wrote:

> raykel...@rnsmte.com wrote:
> > "Gunner Asch" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

> >> And John is a Liberal. And he still has my 9" Milwaukee grinder
> >> which Id really like to have back.
>
> >> Gunner
>
> >  Where is his ao?
>
> 90501
> His grinder is right where he left it.
> He can pick it up at his leisure and the only reason it is here at all is
> that he left it so I could pay ONE OF MY GUYS to do a job I'd already more
> than paid him in full , in advance and on his word that he'd finish up, to
> do.

Please elaborate. What does Gunner's milwaukee grinder have to do
with you paying one of your employees?

> He also said he'd pick it up on one of his many trips through the area.
>
> You can toodle on by for him if that's his wish but I'm not spending another
> nickle on the welfare queen.
>
> --

> John R. Carroll- Hide quoted text -

Gunner Asch

Nov 29, 2009, 7:53:32 AM11/29/09

So Cal. Long Beach area.

John R. Carroll

Nov 29, 2009, 10:45:47 AM11/29/09

He was using it to clean up a piece of junk that I bought from him.
Getting it going was part of the deal if I'd buy brushes for the traction
motor - the only thing he said he'd need.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
$500 dollars worth of parts later and the thing is still a rusted out piece
of useless crap.

As for his "prowess" as an electrical trouble shooter, I picked up a
complete service manual with all of the electrical diagrams and his "Fix"
for the failed components was to bypass the fuses - TO THE CHARGING
CIRCUIT - and baste everything in PB Blaster. There wasn't anything wrong
with the charging circuit. The batteries he had cobbled together were shit.
I picked up a set from Big Joe and, miracle of miracles, the relay's and
solenoinds suddenly started working. It was pretty obvious at that point
that his real skill is bull shitting. A ten year old could have made perfect
sense of the electrical drawings but not Gunner.

What he seemed to have a handled on was smoking my cigarrettes, and guzzling
energy drinks like a speed freak when he wasn't downing Mountain Dew or
beating his dog.

Frankly, I felt sorry for him so I stuck an extra couple hundred in cash in
his hands and bid him on his way. I needed my helper back to do what I pay
him for and it didn't look to me that Gunner would get his job done
regardless the time or money allowed.
At that point, he offered to leave his POS grinder so my guys could finish
his work. I said no, but he persisted and when he agreed to pick the thing
up on one of his trips through the area, I relented. I just wanted the guy
on his way.

Anyway Brian. You're about the most ass backwards bumpkin I've seen anywhere
which makes you a perfect fit for a lazy ne'r do well like Gunner.

--
John R. Carroll

Gunner Asch

Nov 29, 2009, 4:07:29 PM11/29/09

What welfare am I getting? It would be damned nice to be getting
welfare.

John R. Carroll

Nov 29, 2009, 6:44:28 PM11/29/09
HH&C wrote:

That's what I thought, Cocksucker.
You and Mark Wieber both.

--
John R. Carroll

Steve Walker

Nov 29, 2009, 10:30:27 PM11/29/09

Must be nice NOT to have to talk to the police after an accident,
especially if he was under the influence of something, which now will
not be able to be checked WHICH something. Alcohol, 2:30 A.M.????

--
Steve Walker
Fusi...@verizonwallet.com (remove wallet to reply)

RBnDFW

Nov 30, 2009, 4:15:09 PM11/30/09

I don't know what really happened here, but I'm a of Tiger's ever since
I read about his speech during the Obama inauguration.

I hope he gets this worked out so he can move on.

as they say "If it has tires or tits it's going to give you trouble"