Bickett mill

ame...@erols.com

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97
to ame...@aol.com

Hi George !

There are at least two more Bickett mills out here looking
for information. Mine is a die sinker. It has a vertical
spindle and a rotary motion for the table in addition to the
normal X and Y motions. It is a very small machine, intended
for machining the cavities of small forging or die-casting
dies. It was in terrible condition when I bought it; it needed
re-scraping of all the sliding surfaces. I am about one-quarter
of the way through that process.

An aside. I noticed that you are in the market for a handgun.
My son Andrew, who I thought was a responsible person, owned a
S&W 9mm for several years. The very week he & I discussed his
getting rid of it because he had no use for it, he used it to
commit suicide. There was no note, nor any signs of trouble or
disturbance beforehand. That gun made all the difference between
being sad & depressed over some (unknown) setback and dying
because of it. It was too easy. Please forego that purchase.

Best regards,
George Langford
ame...@erols.com