Enamel Article

db

Jan 15, 2001, 9:03:29 PM1/15/01
I read a good article today in the current Glass Craftsman Magazine today
an enamel transom project for a temple in New England. Check it out.
Probably the only time you'll ever see a picture of Bert in a clean sweater.

Bert Weiss

Jan 15, 2001, 11:48:23 PM1/15/01
Don

How did you know I had my sweater cleaned. That was an expensive photo
shoot, I'm glad it was a trade. I haven't seen the mag yet. They keep
promising to get me a subscription, and then forget.

Bert

Bert Weiss Art Glass
http://www.customartglass.com
Furniture Sculpture Lighting Tableware
Architectural Commissions

db at bur...@attglobal.net wrote on 1/15/01 9:03 PM,in article
3a63a...@news3.prserv.net:

db

Jan 16, 2001, 7:33:26 AM1/16/01
I usually read the magazine off the shelves at Border's. Thats where I read
all the art/crafts magazines that I don't subscribe to. There was an
extensive article in 'Ornament' magazine about a couple who does glass
jewelry, way cool shop photos. Ceramics Monthly is another good one (ads
from kiln companies that invoke lust one wouldn't expect in that particular
magazine aisle).
Bert, the photos were excellent. The doors and the enamel are beautiful. The
sweater had no visible whiting on it, so it was either new out of the
package, or had come straight from the cleaners.

Bert Weiss <be...@customartglass.com> wrote in message