Info Wanted: Rolex Presidential "LBJ Commemorative" model

stephen...@groton.pfizer.com

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97
to stephen...@groton.pfizer.com

Would like any information on the history and present value of a ca.1967
Rolex Presidential "LBJ Commemorative" model. The watch is gold with a
textured bezel. The bracelet has textured (a soft nugget look?) and
polished links. This watch was called the "Texas Timex" by some and
includes all papers and box. Any information greatly appreciated.

"All opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my
employer"