People that bother me (more)...

Mr. William J. Chin

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

Some more people that bother me:

People that snip the entire contents of a very long post and add two
words like: "I agree" or some such fluff.

People that write about the same topic over and over, week after week,
month after month, beating a dead horse into dust.

The most bothersome (and fortunately the least numerous on this
newsgroup) are people that resort to personal attacks and name calling
when they run out of ideas.
- Bill

sean.r...@snet.net

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

In article <6l95ip$mug$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>,

MVC...@prodigy.com (Mr. William J. Chin) wrote:

> Some more people that bother me:
>
> People that snip the entire contents of a very long post and add two
> words like: "I agree" or some such fluff.

<snip>

I agree.

;^)

Sean Reynolds
(sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Emin Ulug

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

Mr. William J. Chin wrote:

> Some more people that bother me:
>
> People that snip the entire contents of a very long post and add two
> words like: "I agree" or some such fluff.

This may be annoying, but it bugs me more when people copy a very long
post and then add "I agree" of some such fluff at the bottom. My server
insists that I add at least as much as what was already there in order
to post it.

Emin

Soules

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

I agree.
sorry, couldn't resist! the thing that bothers me the most(I don't see it as
much on this group, but I do on the paper money one) is people who bash
other dealers for stupid reasons, and really damaging their business at the
same time. One man who I think has great inventory was harassed on the group
for sending his list in email form. It takes 10 seconds to download and it
bothered someone. That has happened to others for various reasons like
advertising not being soley about paper money. I think it is a shame when
small things seem to personally offend people, which results in cluttering
the newsgroups with foolish bickering.
John

Jon R.

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

I concur.

Bob Cranfield

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

What bothers me the most is when I go to McDonalds and they put the bag
containing my fries with the open side pointing sideways in my take out
bag thus causing the fries to fall into the take out bag and all around
my hamburgers.
But I digress.
Bob

Mike Ervin

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

This is off of the subject but here goes.

The people that really bother me are the ones that will pull out in
front of you in there car, then drive about 25 mph, go down the road
about 75 or 100 feet and turn. All of this and there is not another
car within a mile of you.

Boy it felt good to say that!!!

--
Mike Ervin
Stop by and say hello at http://www.shelby.net/mgervin

theco...@webtv.net

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

Mike,

I thought those people who pulled out in front of me to go 25 miles an
hour for 75 feet were only doing that to me. I'm glad this happens to
someone else. I thought they were all out to bust my stones exclusively.

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>
<<<<<<<< theco...@webv.net >>>>>>>>
<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

theco...@webtv.net

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

People that bother me the most are people that "ditch" in line. It
happens to me at the deli counter at the supermarket, the check out line
in stores, and just about any place imaginable. This is not limited to
people on foot, this also happens when people are in their cars. It
seems all motorists in the metropolitan area of New York want to be the
first to pay the toll, the first off the exit ramp when exiting a
highway, and the first car in line at a red light. I know the New York
area is a busy place and people are in a hurry, but does everyone have
to be first in line?

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>
<<<<<<<< theco...@webv.net >>>>>>>>
<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

Fishbags

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98

OK......... how about that person ahead of you on the express lane of the
supermarket that has to pay for 3 apples and a box of corn flakes with a
'freakin' pen in his(her) hand filling out some letter of credit from the bank
of transylvaina. CARRY SOME CASH OR COINS PEOPLE. Twelve bucks at the
supermarket ain't a major purchase you know. Speed it up, I gotta get home!!
. people shouldn't be buying a loaf of bread with a Visa card, for goodness
sake.

JSTONE9352

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98
></PRE></HTML>

Have another one, how about when there is road construction
and lanes are being reduced from say three down to two and some idiot charges
ahead and tries to barge in at the point where
the merge takes place instead of getting in line like everyone
else. Talk about road rage, this gets me steaming.

John S.

JSTONE9352

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98
>Guilty as charged :) Only I pay by bank card (interac). IT's faster...
>never use letters of credit for stupid things, it annoys people... It's
>worse than writing cheques... You wouldn't believe how many times I've
>written a cheque in a supermarket, but I buy over 100$ of food when I do
>that...
>
>Colleen
>
><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>
><*> Megan-Colleen Upton <*>
><*> "The Apple Don't Fall Far From The Tree" <*>
><*> 2nd Year, Physics, Carleton University

Some of the bigger supermarkets now have "cash only" lanes.
These are the ones I like to go to, I always pay cash for
everyday things like food or gas. I hate getting stuck behind
someone writing a check for a $3.00 purchase.

John S.

Mike Ervin

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98

JSTONE9352 wrote:
> Have another one, how about when there is road construction
> and lanes are being reduced from say three down to two and some idiot charges
> ahead and tries to barge in at the point where
> the merge takes place instead of getting in line like everyone
> else. Talk about road rage, this gets me steaming.
>
> John S.

Great one John, how did I forget that one. If everybody was like me,
whenever these people tried to merge in they wouldn't get in.
Then see what kind of mess they would be in, setting there in the
wrong lane looking dumb as dirt. It'll be a cold day on the
4th of July in North Carolina when I will let one of these idiots
in front of me.

Soules

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98

It is hard to say whether the drivers in Quebec are better or worse than the
pedestrians. It is like a war. The drivers don't care if a person is in the
way and a person couldn't care less if there are cars, they just J-Walk!
Maybe those "Arrete" signs are confusing people because I have never seen on
taken seriously!! I have learned that when you are in the West End of
Montreal, be like a Quebecer and when you see a stop sign, slow down. Don't
stop. Then you floor it to the next one. I too have an Ontario car!!!
John
Megan Upton wrote in message <6lba2k$f13$1...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...

>theco...@webtv.net wrote:
>
>> I thought those people who pulled out in front of me to go 25 miles an
>> hour for 75 feet were only doing that to me. I'm glad this happens to
>> someone else. I thought they were all out to bust my stones exclusively.
>
>You don't know driving problems until you live in Quebec, and ofcourse
>have a Quebec license like them, but are driving an Ontario car... Man, I
>thought learning to drive was a bitch, then the front wheels are
>mal-aligned, and on top of it, they have to be jackasses to me because
>they think I'm from Ontario (don't have my own car, drive a friends).
>Geez, I only have a learner's permit, and no one will give me a break,
>they automatically assume that I'm "one of them" because of the car.

>Colleen
>
><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>
><*> Megan-Colleen Upton <*>
><*> "The Apple Don't Fall Far From The Tree" <*>
><*> 2nd Year, Physics, Carleton University <*>
><*> Email address: mup...@chat.carleton.ca, cn...@torfree.net <*>

p...@pa.msu.edu

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98

In article <35789ADA...@shelby.net>, Mike Ervin <mge...@shelby.net> writes:
>This is off of the subject but here goes.
>
>The people that really bother me are the ones that will pull out in
>front of you in there car, then drive about 25 mph, go down the road
>about 75 or 100 feet and turn. All of this and there is not another
>car within a mile of you.
>
>Boy it felt good to say that!!!
>
>--
>Mike Ervin

That happens to me, too. They speed up to pass you, then force you to slow
down as they turn. If they'd just stay behind, you wouldn't have to brake
for them and they wouldn't have to accelerate and decelerate, and they'd
get to the same point at about the same time anyway.

Dan

Soules

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98

These two I think are mostly Canadian problems but they can be applied
everywhere. One is when people use their Interac Card(only in Canada.
basically your bank account on one card) and they have no idea how to use
it. geez! the teller has to walk them through it. Also when the Interac
system is down and you have no money until it is back up. AAHH! the other
one, is in my small city, you get small town Canadian Hicks. I mean
literally Hicks. Drive a beat up pick up, repaired by them selves. Cigarette
hanging from their mouth etc etc. Anyways, I can't stand that these people
are in their 30's and 40's and have still not mastered the english language.
You get this "Oh ya, You's guys seen Billy down by the gas station?" good
lord. I don't understand that!!!!!
John
JSTONE9352 wrote in message
<199806061355...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

>>Fishbags (fish...@aol.com) wrote:
>>> OK......... how about that person ahead of you on the express lane of
the
>>> supermarket that has to pay for 3 apples and a box of corn flakes with
>>> 'freakin' pen in his(her) hand filling out some letter of credit from
the
>>bank
>>> of transylvaina. CARRY SOME CASH OR COINS PEOPLE. Twelve bucks at
the
>>> supermarket ain't a major purchase you know. Speed it up, I gotta get
>>home!!
>>> . people shouldn't be buying a loaf of bread with a Visa card, for
>>goodness
>>> sake.
>>
>>Guilty as charged :) Only I pay by bank card (interac). IT's faster...
>>never use letters of credit for stupid things, it annoys people... It's
>>worse than writing cheques... You wouldn't believe how many times I've
>>written a cheque in a supermarket, but I buy over 100$ of food when I do
>>that...
>>
>>Colleen
>>
>><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>
>><*> Megan-Colleen Upton <*>
>><*> "The Apple Don't Fall Far From The Tree" <*>
>><*> 2nd Year, Physics, Carleton University

Fishbags

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98

OKAY...........how about these morons that put these ridiculous "Parrot Jungle"
chirping talking farting car alarms in their cars. What a waste of money!
Does absolutley anyone run to call 911 when you here one of these stupid 100%
false alarm Teenagers' toy gadjets going off?? No one takes these things
seriously.

Soules

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98

Oh I thought of another one!!! People (Americans) who do not know the name
of the Capitol of Canada. hello? We are right beside you for gosh sakes! I
could probably name off all the US states but I have met quite a few people
(mostly americans) who do not know what the capitol of Canada is. that just
kinda bugs me.
John

Jennette Owen

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98

JSTONE9352 wrote:

> Have another one, how about when there is road construction
> and lanes are being reduced from say three down to two and some idiot charges
> ahead and tries to barge in at the point where
> the merge takes place instead of getting in line like everyone
> else. Talk about road rage, this gets me steaming.

That happened the other day! Some jerk in a red sports car tried
to shoot ahead of everyone else to get in the other lane -- only
no one would let him in, so he sat there in the right lane in front
of the closed-off road, his left turn signal blinking forlornly ...

I also hate people who drive several miles with a turn signal on.
Can't they hear the darn thing ticking at them, already?? You're
in constant suspense, wondering if he's going to turn or switch
lane or *what* ...

And to get this back on-topic, I work in retail, and have snagged
quite a few older coins that way (mostly wheats, but have gotten
silver coins and the odd buffalo nickel and Mercury dime), and it
really bothers me when people are about to hand me a wheat penny
or silver coin, and then spot it and keep it for themselves.

Not that I wouldn't have done the same thing, in their position,
but it makes me think, "aggghhh, *that* close ... "

-Jennette

JSTONE9352

Jun 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/7/98

>Oh I thought of another one!!! People (Americans) who do not know the name
>of the Capitol of Canada. hello? We are right beside you for gosh sakes! I
>could probably name off all the US states but I have met quite a few people
>(mostly americans) who do not know what the capitol of Canada is. that just

How about people who have never heard of the
Aroostook war between the U.S. and Canada?

This one is really obscure, I'll bet most people in
both the U.S. and Canada have never heard of it.

John S.

JHLMSS

Jun 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/7/98

an answer to those who cut in at the last minute in construction zones.......

pull into the lane that is going to close and drive even with the car that you
were behind. watch them get mad behind you.....

joe
J...@MICHSOFT.COM
Joseph H. Le Blanc, CCP

Soules

Jun 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/7/98

that is very true. I have never, honestly, heard of that war. However, that
is History, and many don't care about History. Canada is like RIGHT beside
USA, and I would guess more people know the capital of France before Canada.
that REALLY bugs me.

John
JSTONE9352 wrote in message
<199806070050...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

Ian Milne

Jun 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/7/98

The people who really get me going are the ones who respond to your well
intentioned meanderings with `flame' and comments like `this post is off
topic - try another NG'.

By the way, your post is way off topic......... ;>)

Ian

Soules wrote:

> It is hard to say whether the drivers in Quebec are better or worse than the
> pedestrians. It is like a war. The drivers don't care if a person is in the
> way and a person couldn't care less if there are cars, they just J-Walk!
> Maybe those "Arrete" signs are confusing people because I have never seen on
> taken seriously!! I have learned that when you are in the West End of
> Montreal, be like a Quebecer and when you see a stop sign, slow down. Don't
> stop. Then you floor it to the next one. I too have an Ontario car!!!
> John
> Megan Upton wrote in message <6lba2k$f13$1...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
> >theco...@webtv.net wrote:
> >
> >> I thought those people who pulled out in front of me to go 25 miles an
> >> hour for 75 feet were only doing that to me. I'm glad this happens to
> >> someone else. I thought they were all out to bust my stones exclusively.
> >
> >You don't know driving problems until you live in Quebec, and ofcourse
> >have a Quebec license like them, but are driving an Ontario car... Man, I
> >thought learning to drive was a bitch, then the front wheels are
> >mal-aligned, and on top of it, they have to be jackasses to me because
> >they think I'm from Ontario (don't have my own car, drive a friends).
> >Geez, I only have a learner's permit, and no one will give me a break,
> >they automatically assume that I'm "one of them" because of the car.
> >

> >Colleen
> >
> ><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>
> ><*> Megan-Colleen Upton <*>
> ><*> "The Apple Don't Fall Far From The Tree" <*>

> ><*> 2nd Year, Physics, Carleton University <*>

> ><*> Email address: mup...@chat.carleton.ca, cn...@torfree.net <*>

Tony Clayton

Jun 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/7/98

In message <O3ie1.2508$gY.29...@news21.bellglobal.com> "Soules" wrote:

> It is hard to say whether the drivers in Quebec are better or worse than the
> pedestrians. It is like a war. The drivers don't care if a person is in the
> way and a person couldn't care less if there are cars, they just J-Walk!
> Maybe those "Arrete" signs are confusing people because I have never seen on
> taken seriously!! I have learned that when you are in the West End of
> Montreal, be like a Quebecer and when you see a stop sign, slow down. Don't
> stop. Then you floor it to the next one. I too have an Ontario car!!!
> John
> Megan Upton wrote in message <6lba2k$f13$1...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
> >theco...@webtv.net wrote:
> >
> >> I thought those people who pulled out in front of me to go 25 miles an
> >> hour for 75 feet were only doing that to me. I'm glad this happens to
> >> someone else. I thought they were all out to bust my stones exclusively.
> >
> >You don't know driving problems until you live in Quebec, and ofcourse
> >have a Quebec license like them, but are driving an Ontario car... Man, I
> >thought learning to drive was a bitch, then the front wheels are
> >mal-aligned, and on top of it, they have to be jackasses to me because
> >they think I'm from Ontario (don't have my own car, drive a friends).
> >Geez, I only have a learner's permit, and no one will give me a break,
> >they automatically assume that I'm "one of them" because of the car.
> >
> >Colleen

Having lived and driven in Quebec I can understand why insurance rates were high
there, particularly for the young.

I vividly remember hitting the motorway n Montreal during the rush hour
in the brand new Mercury Grand Marquis that I had been given by the hire
company (I had ordered a Pontiac Grand Am but they were out of them)

Nose-to-tail at 70 mph. If you left a safe gap someone promptly moved into
it. Even worse, the exit we had to leave from was on the LEFT in the fast
lane.

Mind you, we got funny looks in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia having Quebec
plates, as well as surprise at the gas stations when we spoke English.

--
Tony Clayton to...@tclayton.demon.co.uk
Coins of the UK : http://www.tclayton.demon.co.uk/coins.html

gree...@hlthsrc.com

Jun 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/8/98

In article <6lfnp2$19f$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>,
mup...@chat.carleton.ca (Megan Upton) wrote:

> Tony Clayton (to...@tclayton.demon.co.uk) wrote:
>
> > Having lived and driven in Quebec I can understand why insurance rates were
high
> > there, particularly for the young.
>
> You really don't want to know about the asshole that passed me on a double
> solid line with oncoming traffic and almost caused a head on when I was
> already 10km above the speedlimit. This is teh mountains too, you drive
> above teh speedlimit and you don't know the road, you are likely to go off
> a cliff somewhere if you miss the turn... or wind up in the forest.
>
> A friend of mine pays 325$ per year for insurance on his car, but it's
> also a 1983 Nissan. I'm sure a new car would have higher rates. He's 22
> btw, that is considered young I believe, up until you turn 25...

> > Nose-to-tail at 70 mph. If you left a safe gap someone promptly moved into
> > it. Even worse, the exit we had to leave from was on the LEFT in the fast
> > lane.
>
> If this is Canada, I'm sureyou mean to say 70km/h :) 70mph is over 150km/h
> and there would likely be some fatalities if people were all driving like
> that.. they'd have the cops out therein minutes giving tickets and slowing
> things down. The max I believe anyone dares drive on the expressways is
> around 120km/h give or take a few... I live in Ottawa though, with almost
> no traffic during the day/evening and that's about what people drive. In
> rush hour they are bumper to bumper moving rather slowly, we got big
> construction going right now...

> Colleen
>
> <*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>
> <*> Megan-Colleen Upton <*>
> <*> "The Apple Don't Fall Far From The Tree" <*>
> <*> 2nd Year, Physics, Carleton University <*>
> <*> Email address: mup...@chat.carleton.ca, cn...@torfree.net <*>
> <*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

In the states, 70MPH is considered the "travelling with the pack" speed.
Given the limit in most states is now 65mph (on the highway), most people
(but not necessarily most police officers or state troopers) do not consider
anything under 75mph to be speeding. This, of course, is just my opinion,
bases upon my conversations and observations. I live in New Hampshire, and
used to live in Ohio, and it is a fairly consistent trend. YMMV.

Mark

Jonathan King

Jun 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/8/98
to Megan Upton

Megan Upton wrote:

> JSTONE9352 (jston...@aol.com) wrote:
>
> > How about people who have never heard of the
> > Aroostook war between the U.S. and Canada?
> > This one is really obscure, I'll bet most people in
> > both the U.S. and Canada have never heard of it.
>

> I never heard of it by that name... maybe if it's called by another name I
> may know what you are talking about...

I'd guess by the name that it took place in Maine & Quebec or New Brunswick,
since
the whole northern part of Maine is Aroostook County, with towns and rivers of
the same name. I have vaguely remember reading about several small border
disputes in the early ot mid 1800's before the border was finally set. ( And I
don't mean the war of 1812).

And to try to get this back on topic, there was a commerative half dollar issued
in 1820 in the U.S. for the Maine centennial. And animals depicted on Canadian
coinage can also be found in Maine :)

Admittedly a very lame attempt, but hey, there's not alot of material to work
with ;)

Jonathan

John Stone

Jun 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/9/98

It was not an actual war but came awfully close to being one, in dispute
was a large area of forest land in what is now northern Maine.
For some reason the border between the two countries in this area had
never been clearly defined and both countries had their own ideas
as to where the border was. Things turned ugly in 1839 when
lumberjacks from both countries started cutting trees in the area and
tempers flared and accusations about trespassing were made. Canada
organized a militia and the U.S. Congress authorized a callup of
50,000 troops for a possible war with Canada. Cooler heads prevailed
and the dispute was settled by arbitration in 1842.

I never read about this in history books, its a little known dispute
between the U.S. and Canada but I thought it was kind of interesting.

John S.

LECalder

Jun 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/9/98

What, if anything, does this have to do with rec.collecting.coins??

Larry Calder

CARPE DUCTUM!!

John Stone

Jun 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/9/98

Consider it an exercise in expanding your knowledge of the world.

At least it wasen't about Beanie Babies.

John S.

icepi...@cac.net

Jun 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/9/98

In article <199806091245...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

leca...@aol.com (LECalder) wrote:

> What, if anything, does this have to do with rec.collecting.coins??
>
> Larry Calder
>
> CARPE DUCTUM!!

in my humble opinion,
its just information that shows that if cooler heads didn't prevail and
a war would of resulted in which the U.S. kicked Canada's ass and then
made it a U.S. state, there would be no canadian coins for collectors to
collect today. :)
kurt j

John Stone

Jun 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/9/98

Makes sense to me.

John S.

Soules

Jun 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/9/98

how come you came to the conclusion that USA would win?......Canada would
kick some american ass in no time:)
John

icepi...@cac.net

Jun 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/10/98

in my humble opinion, americans, being headstrong and fiercely independent,
defeated the british when the colonies had no established army, defeated the
british again in the early 1800's and canada being a british controlled
satellite with no sense of nationalism at that time or, for that matter until
the later 20th century, would of fared no better, matched against the
americans. the americans back then didn't take crap( whether we were right or
wrong) from anybody (ie. french, british, spanish, mexicans, indians, even
fellow americans that threatened to destroy the union.) Today, however, with
the sad shape of this country and its clintonista gov't., i would tend to
agree with you that the Canadians, or most anyone else could probably kick
our ass. kurt j :) :)

In article <21hf1.3227$gY.49...@news21.bellglobal.com>,

"Soules" <sou...@cybertap.com> wrote:

> how come you came to the conclusion that USA would win?......Canada would
> kick some american ass in no time:)
> John

George Drum, Jr

Jun 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/10/98

What does thes thread have to do with coins?

John Stone

Jun 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/10/98

George Drum, Jr wrote:

> What does thes thread have to do with coins?

What does your response have to do with coins? If you don't like
the discussion just let it alone and the thread will eventually
disappear.

John S.

MBa...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/10/98

On Tue, 09 Jun 1998 20:36:14 GMT, "Soules" <sou...@cybertap.com>
wrote:

>how come you came to the conclusion that USA would win?......Canada would
>kick some american ass in no time:)
>John

I'm all for liberating some of those Tim Horton donut shops. ;)

Mike B.

Soules

Jun 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/10/98

sometimes it is nice to start a thread that gets into peoples personal
opinions about everyday life, as long as the point of the thread is not to
insult or agetate another user. The great thing about this one is that you
are reminded of all those things at the back of your mind you hate and don't
remember and you can't help but chuckle at some of them
John

Soules

Jun 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/10/98

have you seen some of the regulars in there. I don't think you would stand a
chance against the truck drivers!
John
MBa...@hotmail.com wrote in message
<357e9d01....@ausnews.austin.ibm.com>...

Movin' Mav

Jun 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/10/98

"George Drum, Jr" <geo...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>What does thes thread have to do with coins?

Good point, George.

People that bother me post off-topic in USENET groups. I guess it
is easier than looking for the appropriate group to post to.