FS: Wholesale Banknote Group

k...@coolcoins.com

Mar 2, 2005, 4:56:49 PM3/2/05
We have the following group of wholesale notes available. All are sold
as a single lot, postage is paid within the US. They are as follows:

Older Banknote Lot. A group of 200 notes from around the world, a
really good mix, many older dates (it's been a while since I sorted
through the lot, but roughly 1940's and later). Condition
is average circ. to UNC or so. A nice lot of mixed countries, types,
denominationes, etc.

A lot of over 100 World Banknotes: All are attributed, referenced and
in plastic note holders. Countries from Afghanistan to mugoslavia. Some
duplication, dates from the 1920's to 1990's,
most are UNC, some circ. The holders alone are worth the price. A
nice collector or dealer lot.

Lot of 150 Austrian Notgeld. Not too much duplication, nearly all
different. Dated in 1920's, various towns of issue and denominations.
All are UNC. A nice lot.

Lot of 45 Cuban Foreign Exchange Certificates. 20 Pesos, 1985, PickFX5
(book at $20 each). A nice lot of EF to AU notes.

Total is about 500 notes (I counted as closely as I could). Again,
postage and insurance is paid within the US. Lot price for all the
above notes is $100 (that's 20 cents a note). Please contact
k...@coolcoins.com for payment details. Thanks!

Ken

Kenneth W. Dorney
Classical Numismatist