AUTOGRAPHS

Zachary Rodman

Feb 1, 1994, 5:25:33 PM2/1/94
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO PRICE AUTOGRAPHS.
I HAVE SEVERAL GOOD PLAYERS ON THEIR OWN BASKETBALL CARDS.
I 'PREESH IT.

Luc Forget

Feb 4, 1994, 12:04:08 PM2/4/94

I was talking to a Slugger's Card Store dealer in the area, his
response to Autograph's was generaly this:

* $10.00 for each worthwhile autograph (and he's very picky
for authenticy.)

* However, he also mentioned, for example that defacing
a Wayne Gretzky rookie card with the Great One's
signiture would actually lower the value of the
card (simply put: the card has value because it's
in mint shape, not autographed...)
--- Still, if you can find a buyer, then anything goes, right?

/Luc Forget
/Mitel Corporation
/Kanata, Ontario, Canada
/--- My opinions are of course my own. ---