McCain's Age...

hk

Aug 29, 2008, 6:50:50 PM8/29/08
...and health are now issues *on* the table.

Guaranteed.

A 72-year-old man who has had four bouts with cancer...

JimH

Aug 29, 2008, 7:05:52 PM8/29/08

Eisboch

Aug 29, 2008, 7:24:04 PM8/29/08

"JimH" <osu...@oh.rr.com> wrote in message

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/05/23/mccain.health.records/

And?

Means absolutely nothing. He could also get hit by one of his wife's beer
trucks the day after the inauguration.

The POTUS has a responsibility to select a qualified VP, ready to step in
should the need arise.
McCain didn't do that. He selected someone who might make him more
electable, that's all.

I admire the achievements to date of Sarah Whateverhernameis .... but I am
very disappointed in the reasoning of McCain in selecting her. She simply
is not qualified.

Eisboch

JimH

Aug 29, 2008, 7:30:51 PM8/29/08

And Obama is more qualified..........how?

Did you know of Obama and his experience and experience before
speculation of his campaign for POTUS started?

BTW: *She* is not at the top of the ticket.

Short Wave Sportfishing

Aug 29, 2008, 7:48:04 PM8/29/08

Who are you and what have you done with Eisboch? :>)

D.Duck

Aug 29, 2008, 7:47:16 PM8/29/08

"JimH" <osu...@oh.rr.com> wrote in message

====================================

If I may jump in, it's not that Obama is qualified, it that Ms. Palin is
not.

Eisboch

Aug 29, 2008, 7:52:20 PM8/29/08

"JimH" <osu...@oh.rr.com> wrote in message

And Obama is more qualified..........how?

Did you know of Obama and his experience and experience before
speculation of his campaign for POTUS started?

BTW: *She* is not at the top of the ticket.

I guess the way I think doesn't make sense to many. I'll make a boating
analogy.

The president is similar to a ship's captain.

A captain or president's role .... be it a country or a company .... is to
set a course for the ship ... to know where it's going and why.
The captain/president doesn't do the navigation, but is responsible for the
qualifications and performance of the navigator.
The captain/president doesn't run the engines, but is responsible for the
qualifications and performance of the chief engineer.

and so on and so forth .....

additionally, the captain/president has the responsibility to ensure that
the second in command is up to speed, qualified and capable of taking
command whenever required.

Obama showed good executive reasoning in his choice of Biden as second in
command.

McCain hired a seaman apprentice. (Navy talk for second to lowest
enlisted rating and paygrade)

Eisboch

JimH

Aug 29, 2008, 7:56:26 PM8/29/08

OK. So where is Obama steering the ship and how will he do it?

Do you know where McCain is steering his ship?

Eisboch

Aug 29, 2008, 8:00:35 PM8/29/08

"D.Duck" <D...@ld.duck> wrote in message

Yup. Thank you.
Obama has shored up his "unqualified" status in the selection of Biden.
McCain .... what the hell was he thinking??!!!!!

Eisboch

JimH

Aug 29, 2008, 8:03:09 PM8/29/08

What was he thinking? How about old time stuck in the mud politics.

Innovative? Change?

Nope.......same old same old.

D.Duck

Aug 29, 2008, 8:02:53 PM8/29/08

"Short Wave Sportfishing" <em...@swsportsremove.org> wrote in message

He's one of the truly Independent folks.

Eisboch

Aug 29, 2008, 8:07:33 PM8/29/08

"Short Wave Sportfishing" <em...@swsportsremove.org> wrote in message

LOL!

Present and accounted for.
I guess I just have a strange, unique view of what the POTUS is and what
he/she have as responsibilities.

McCain could have built a very respectable and strong team. He chose
rather to enhance his electibility.
It would have been ok if the VP selection had been someone with experience.
But, he chose a complete newbie, trying to work his "maverick" reputation.

Sorry. The stakes are too high for those cute games.
There's only one other choice, and the team is much stronger, IMO.

Eisboch

Eisboch

Aug 29, 2008, 8:11:28 PM8/29/08

OK. So where is Obama steering the ship and how will he do it?

Do you know where McCain is steering his ship?

--------------------------------

Sorry. I've answered your questions as to why I feel as I do.
Not interested in getting into subjective issues.

Eisboch

JimH

Aug 29, 2008, 8:13:37 PM8/29/08

Huh?

The R VP delegate is more qualified for the POTUS than the D POTUS is.

Explain how I am wrong.

D.Duck

Aug 29, 2008, 8:19:54 PM8/29/08

"JimH" <as...@aol.com> wrote in message

I'll try to clarify. My opinion is that Obama is not the most qualified
person in the country to be President and Ms Palin is not the most qualified
person in the country to be VP.

I knew what I said in my last post, just poorly written for clairity. 8>)

hk

Aug 29, 2008, 8:29:26 PM8/29/08

No need to...it is patently obvious.

Short Wave Sportfishing

Aug 29, 2008, 9:02:48 PM8/29/08

I respect your reasoning - it is a valid argument.

I just don't agree. I think back on my life and the various serious
and important decisions I've had to make for myself and others and
honestly can't think of a single time that I was "fully qualified" to
make them due to age, experience or ability.

Think about it - were you fully qualified to take a flier and start
your successful business? I know I wasn't fully qualified to take a
senior management position, but I was willing to learn on the job,
make the decisions, admit my mistakes and rectify them and keep
everybody moving in the same direction. That is what defines
leadership at it's base level - you have it, some others here have it
- it's that undefinable quality of sense of purpose that makes leaders
leaders.

I believe that McCain is that kind of person and from what I saw six
months ago when I first heard about Palin, she struck me as being the
same - somebody with the courage of conviction, the ability to be
pragmatic when necessary and the future outlook of relative youth.

Is Obama a "leader"? Certainly has the skills to be a leader - he
understands the trappings of power if you will from the determined
poses to the dramatic staging. The question is can he make a hard
decision outside his pay grade - that's what bothers me about Obama
because I don't think he can.

I suspect we will agree to disagree and that's fine - what makes the
world go 'round. :>)

CalifBill

Aug 30, 2008, 12:14:13 AM8/30/08

"hk" <payer...@mypacks.net> wrote in message

Actually is not obvious at all. Obama has no, zero, nada executive
experience. What little he had running the Annenberg challenge for schools
in Chicago shows how little competency he has. Mrs. Palin ran a 9500 person
city, Verty well from what I understand. Served on a major natural
resources board and got 2 people tossed for ethics violations. Ran a
fiscally conservative and successful first 2 years of a governorship. Was a
CPA so does know finances. Is a major problem in this country, one of the
most pressing, the excess spending by Congress. You explain how much better
Obama and Biden are.

ohar...@mindspring.com

Aug 30, 2008, 12:22:43 AM8/30/08
On Aug 30, 12:14 am, "CalifBill" <bmckees...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> "hk" <payer33...@mypacks.net> wrote in message

It is very clear that Palin is more qualified than either Biden or
lightweight Obama.

Eisboch

Aug 30, 2008, 12:56:56 AM8/30/08

> I respect your reasoning - it is a valid argument.
>
> I just don't agree. I think back on my life and the various serious
> and important decisions I've had to make for myself and others and
> honestly can't think of a single time that I was "fully qualified" to
> make them due to age, experience or ability.

<other good points snipped for brevity>

Part of the evaluation of risk taking is consideration to the ramifications
of failure, both to yourself and to others directly dependent on your
success. These are pretty high stakes and one needs to be very confident
in the team's qualifications.

I know that in my business it was just as important to know what contracts
*not* to take as it was determining which ones to aggressively go after.

But,both you and RG have made valid points worth consideration. I'll keep
an open mind and see how this all plays out.

Eisboch

Short Wave Sportfishing

Aug 30, 2008, 6:41:39 AM8/30/08

That's all anyone can ask.

I've felt for a while now, since the election cycle started cranking
up last year, that this is one of those nexus points in the flow of
history where civilizations are set to collide.

The choice is going to be important, no doubt about it. However, I
think in the end, it's just as important to stand behind whoever is
elected whether you agree with that individual or not because the
cirsumstances are that critical to the survival of our society.

And the band plays on. :>)

thu...@takeoutgti.net

Aug 30, 2008, 7:02:28 AM8/30/08
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 21:14:13 -0700, CalifBill wrote:

> Actually is not obvious at all. Obama has no, zero, nada executive
> experience.

You are overlooking the obvious. So far, he has run a successful
campaign. It may not seem like much, but, if you pay attention,
campaigns to show how a candidate behaves under pressure, his
organizational skills, finances, etc. My left leaning bias may be
showing, but so far, I haven't been impressed with McCain's campaign. I
have been with Obama's. However, this is where the fun starts. The next
10 weeks will be interesting. It's close. It's relatively clean. I'm
interested.

Short Wave Sportfishing

Aug 30, 2008, 7:43:54 AM8/30/08
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 06:02:28 -0500, thu...@TAKEOUTgti.net wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 21:14:13 -0700, CalifBill wrote:
>

>> Actually is not obvious at all. Obama has no, zero, nada executive
>> experience.
>
>You are overlooking the obvious. So far, he has run a successful
>campaign. It may not seem like much, but, if you pay attention,
>campaigns to show how a candidate behaves under pressure, his
>organizational skills, finances, etc.

Do you men successful as in he finally locked up the nomintion or
successful in terms of tactics, capturing the news cycles, etc. If
it's the later, he wasn't exactly brilliant.

>My left leaning bias may be showing,

'Ya think? :>)

>but so far, I haven't been impressed with McCain's campaign. I
>have been with Obama's. However, this is where the fun starts. The next
>10 weeks will be interesting. It's close. It's relatively clean. I'm
>interested.

I don't think your leaning - I think you've fallen over and are lying
on your left side. :>)

I totally agree though - it will be a very interesting 10 weeks.

thu...@takeoutgti.net

Aug 30, 2008, 8:03:54 AM8/30/08
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 11:43:54 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

> Do you men successful as in he finally locked up the nomintion or
> successful in terms of tactics, capturing the news cycles, etc. If it's
> the later, he wasn't exactly brilliant.

I don't expect brilliant, but if you recall, Hillary was considered a
shoe-in. It was a hard fought race, and Obama didn't make many missteps,
and those that were made were of minor import. He's also raised great
sums of money. Something that decides most elections. He hasn't done
badly at all.

> I don't think your leaning - I think you've fallen over and are lying on
> your left side. :>)

That may be, but I still don't think McCain has run a very good campaign
so far. I don't get his moving to the right. His maverick status was
what would have pulled in the Independents and some Democrats. The center
is generally where elections are won. I think associating himself as
closely as he has with Bush, is a major mistake. I'll wait and see on
Palin, but it does lessen the impact of Obama's perceived inexperience.
That could have had considerable play in the coming weeks.

TJ

Aug 30, 2008, 9:02:41 AM8/30/08

Candidates don't run campaigns anymore. That's what they hire campaign
managers to do.

Someone said during the primaries that the Presidency is no place for
on-the-job training. That sounds like something someone who has never
actually run something would say. Even Vice Presidents don't know what
it really involves to be President, though they probably are closer to
it than almost anybody else. As someone who has been an "XO" who later
became the "CO," I can tell you that until that responsibility actually
rests on your shoulders, you don't know what it is, and you soon find
out that many of the things you thought you could do can't be done after
all.

As there is no one running that has been President before, there isn't a
one of them that has any "experience." That's the case with at least
half of the elections in the history of the country. What makes this one
so different? What we need is someone with the ability to learn and
adapt, and to do it quickly, because the country might not have the time
to wait. Obama is young, and he's arrogant enough to still think he has
all the answers. McCain is seasoned, but is he so old that he can't
adapt to the situations he would face?

There is no clear choice in this election, if you ask me.

TJ

John H

Aug 30, 2008, 9:14:42 AM8/30/08

Maybe it comes down to your basic liberal versus your almost basic
conservative.
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

hk

Aug 30, 2008, 9:44:20 AM8/30/08

I'm voting for Obama, the candidate who has the wisdom and judgment to
make the important decisions, including picking a top-drawer running mate.

The respect I once had for McCain declines almost daily. He's not suited
by intellect or by temperament to be president, and his personal war
experience is completely irrelevant, strategically, tactically, and
morally. He's out of touch with today's realities, technologies, and
possibilities. Frankly, he reminds me of an aging barnyard rooster whose
world has passed him by.

He's a 72-year-old man with really serious health issues, a man who
could take sick and become incapacitated at a moment's notice, and who
does he pick for a running mate? A PTA mom with no experience on the
world stage, and why did he choose her? To pander to evangelicals and
women voters.

McCain would be a worse president than George W. Bush, who quite
probably is the worst president in the history of the United States, or
damned close to it.

The choice is clear...someone like Obama who can lead us into the
future, or someone like McCain...who will give us more of the same.

By the way, I appreciate your well-reasoned post.

BAR

Aug 30, 2008, 9:45:09 AM8/30/08

She's a Governor, an executive. Not a loud mouthed arrogant blustering
pin-head like Biden who's only worry is what hair plugs to get replaced.

BAR

Aug 30, 2008, 9:50:54 AM8/30/08

I don't think you are giving enough credit to a sitting Governor. I'll
take two years running a state over 10 years as a "community organizer",
whatever that is and Obama sure as hell couldn't define it.

Obama is big on words. And his big word is change. Change what? Change
from what to what? How is the change going to be effected? These
questions are never answered. With out clear direction there is no
leadership. Obama will not tell us where he wants to take us, via this
change, and that scares the hell out of anyone who has working synapses
in their brain. Obama just says follow me. Well he isn't someone I would
blindly follow.

BAR

Aug 30, 2008, 9:58:19 AM8/30/08

I always find that game of unspoken agreement to be too funny. Two or
more idiots shaking their heads in unison and not knowing why each other
is doing it but thinking that they are now a part of the group and not
knowing what the hell is going on.

BAR

Aug 30, 2008, 10:00:12 AM8/30/08

He hasn't run the campaign. Remember the 57 states gaff and his staff
not letting him visit Hawaii or Alaska? Obama is being handled.

justwaitaf...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2008, 10:29:42 AM8/30/08
On Aug 30, 10:00 am, BAR <sc...@you.com> wrote:

Oh no dude.. He is running the campaign, writing all of his own
speeches, he even built the Greek temple in Denver, and still has time
to covort with terrorists, racists, and hostile leaders of "little
countries"... Ask Harry, this guy does it all;)

TJ

Aug 30, 2008, 10:52:19 AM8/30/08

Thanks. I appreciate that.

But when you come right down to it, age is just a number. I'm 59, close
to the middle of the candidate's ages. I thought I was wise at 45, but I
can look back at some things and wonder what the hell I was thinking
back then. I also have known people who were old and feeble at my age
and others that were quick and vital in their 80's. It's a very
individual thing.

Before I decide who I want for my leader, I want to know where he wants
to take me. I haven't heard that from Obama. All I hear is that he wants
to change directions. Whenever I hear somebody say "Anything's better
than what we have now!" I get very, very nervous, because it simply
isn't true. I can think of many figures through history that would have
been worse for the country than George Bush has been. While I don't care
for the job Bush has done, I still think Gore would have been worse, and
Kerry worse yet. I made my decisions in those elections, and I stand by
them.

There's at least one thing that Palin has going for her. She has a child
with Down's Syndrome, and she knew about it early enough in the
pregnancy to have it terminated. That would have eliminated the
difficulties in raising such a child before they happened, yet she chose
to have the child anyway. That shows an ability to face the tough
life-and-death decisions, and the willingness to accept the consequences
of making those decisions. John McCain has also faced life-and-death
decisions, during his military service. If either Democrat has faced
such decisions, it hasn't come out yet as far as I know.

TJ

hk

Aug 30, 2008, 11:32:37 AM8/30/08

I believe McCain's age, coupled with his four bouts of cancer, make his
health a serious issue.

As for Palin's decision, I think it was the wrong one.

hk

Aug 30, 2008, 11:39:44 AM8/30/08

It was wrong because Palin is at the age where pregnancies for women can
mean serious trouble, both for the woman and the child that is born.
There's a close connection between Down's syndrome and age of the
mother. After 40, if memory serves, the chances of having a child with
the syndrome rise to better than one in 20. Palin must have known that
risk, and apparently was told she was carrying a fetus with the syndrome.

She shouldn't have gotten pregnant. It was selfishness. And she should
have aborted the fetus.

There's not a damned thing admirable in her decisions.

It was selfishness.

Eisboch

Aug 30, 2008, 11:58:15 AM8/30/08

"BAR" <sc...@you.com> wrote in message

> Obama is big on words. And his big word is change. Change what? Change
> from what to what? How is the change going to be effected? These questions
> are never answered. With out clear direction there is no leadership. Obama
> will not tell us where he wants to take us, via this change, and that
> scares the hell out of anyone who has working synapses in their brain.
> Obama just says follow me. Well he isn't someone I would blindly follow.

I am not shilling for the guy .... but, this type of comment is typical of
those that haven't bothered to investigate any further than listening to
speeches or watching television.

Both Obama and McCain have outlined in some detail the issues they want to
address and how. But, the answers to your questions aren't going to be
emailed to you. You have to make an effort to look them up and read, if
you are truly interested.

Obama's is here:

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

McCain's is here:

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/

Eisboch

Eisboch

Aug 30, 2008, 12:00:51 PM8/30/08

"TJ" <T...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> Before I decide who I want for my leader, I want to know where he wants to
> take me. I haven't heard that from Obama. All I hear is that he wants to
> change directions.

Maybe these will help you out:

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

Eisboch

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP.

Aug 30, 2008, 12:19:40 PM8/30/08
hk wrote:
Palin must have known that
> risk, and apparently was told she was carrying a fetus with the syndrome.
>
> She shouldn't have gotten pregnant. It was selfishness. And she should
> have aborted the fetus.
>
> There's not a damned thing admirable in her decisions.
>
> It was selfishness.

DAMN! It is both a fetus and her baby, her child. Just as a toddler or
teenager is still her child, the fetus identifies the age of her child,
it does not mean it is not her child. DAMN!

I am just guessing that this pregnancy was one of those "happy surprises
and was not planned. A woman Palin's age had a 1 in 35 chance of having
Down Syndrome. Children with Down Syndrome have a large range of
disability and many work, get married and enjoy life as much as anyone.
Just because she knew her pregnancy was high risk, you think she
should have had an abortion?

I guess Tom and his wife should have aborted their "fetus" because it
had CP, which can be extremely disabling. CP can be substantially more
disabling than Down Syndrome. If that was the case, Tom and his wife
would have missed out on the joy of watching their child grow up and now
as an adult be a productive member of society who has and will continue
to have a positive influence on those he meets.

I guess you are suggestion we should test for any and all disabilities
and abort all "fetuses" that are not perfect. If that was the case, you
would definitely have been aborted.

You are really getting sicker by the day.

Lu Powell

Aug 30, 2008, 12:48:51 PM8/30/08
Top posted on purpose....

Sick doesn't begin to describe the depths of Hairy's hatred for anyone who
is not a cookie-cutter cutout of his own twisted self.

In my 71 years of living I have never encountered a more mean-spirited
person, and that includes all the weirdoes I encountered during thirty years
of law enforcement.

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " <nospam...@here.com> wrote in message

Eisboch

Aug 30, 2008, 1:24:30 PM8/30/08

"Lu Powell" <lupo...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Top posted on purpose....
>
> Sick doesn't begin to describe the depths of Hairy's hatred for anyone who
> is not a cookie-cutter cutout of his own twisted self.
>
> In my 71 years of living I have never encountered a more mean-spirited
> person, and that includes all the weirdoes I encountered during thirty
> years of law enforcement.

You think hanging around union halls had anything to do with it?

Eisboch

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP.

Aug 30, 2008, 1:38:13 PM8/30/08

I would hope that most Union members don't share any of Harry's
personality disorders.

hk

Aug 30, 2008, 1:49:14 PM8/30/08

Cute.

Mu lack of tolerance for righties is based upon what they have done
since 1981 to foch over this country, generally, and what they have done
and do to impose their small-minded, backwards "norms" on people who do
not believe as they do. What perversions they engage in their homes with
their family members, such as forcing a pregnant young daughter to have
a baby, is sad and stupid. Forcing that backwardness on society as a
whole, which is the rightie goal, is not tolerable. I have many such
example, but that one will do.

Further, I think it was totally irresponsible for Palin to get pregnant
at her age and then not abort when early pregnancy tests revealed a
fetus with such a devastating abnormality.

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP.

Aug 30, 2008, 2:09:01 PM8/30/08
hk wrote:
> Eisboch wrote:
>> "Lu Powell" <lupo...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> Top posted on purpose....
>>>
>>> Sick doesn't begin to describe the depths of Hairy's hatred for
>>> anyone who is not a cookie-cutter cutout of his own twisted self.
>>>
>>> In my 71 years of living I have never encountered a more
>>> mean-spirited person, and that includes all the weirdoes I
>>> encountered during thirty years of law enforcement.
>>>

>> You think hanging around union halls had anything to do with it?
>>
>> Eisboch
>>

> Cute.
> ++
> Mu lack of tolerance for... what they have done
> and do to impose their small-minded, backwards "norms" on people who do
> not believe as they do.

How is their belief that a unborn child is THEIR child different from
your belief that people should abort any child with an abnormality.

> Further, I think it was totally irresponsible for Palin to get pregnant
> at her age and then not abort when early pregnancy tests revealed a
> fetus with such a devastating abnormality.

CP can result in a child with NO motor skills, one who needs help to
eat, get ready for bed, go to the bathroom etc, should Tom and his wife
have abort their son, just because the child could have a severe case of
CP and might spend his life in a wheelchair, not being able to even talk
or effectively communicate?

I have talk swimming lessons to kids with DS, the development and mental
capabilities are varied. Many children with DS live will into adulthood
and live a self sufficient and productive life.

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP.

Aug 30, 2008, 2:10:05 PM8/30/08
Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
> I have TAUGHT swimming lessons to kids with DS, the development and mental

RG

Aug 30, 2008, 2:10:19 PM8/30/08

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " <nospam...@here.com> wrote in message

Krause professes to be pro-choice. For most people, pro-choice means that
they believe such decisions should be left to the individuals directly
involved. For Krause, it means being pro any choice that agrees 100% with
his own. No surprises there. I myself am solidly pro-choice, and I can
only imagine the difficulty in facing a decision such as the one the Palin
family faced. There's probably better than even odds that I would have
chosen to take the other road had I been faced with the same dilemma, but I
fully respect the decision the Palin family made. They chose what their
hearts felt was the right decision for their family and their faith, and I
couldn't even begin to think of second-guessing it, let alone declaring it
selfish and without admirability. There is no limit to Krause's depravity.
He is an embarrassment to humanity.

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP.

Aug 30, 2008, 2:12:27 PM8/30/08

I am sure he is an embarrassment to his family and anyone who has the
misfortune of having to work with him.

TJ

Aug 30, 2008, 2:06:28 PM8/30/08

Doesn't matter. She made the decision she thought was correct for her
and her family. What does matter is that she had the courage to MAKE
that decision, and to deal with the consequences.

So how has Obama been tested in a life-or-death situation?

TJ

hk

Aug 30, 2008, 2:17:34 PM8/30/08
TJ wrote:

> hk wrote:
>

>> I believe McCain's age, coupled with his four bouts of cancer, make
>> his health a serious issue.
>>
>> As for Palin's decision, I think it was the wrong one.
>
> Doesn't matter. She made the decision she thought was correct for her
> and her family. What does matter is that she had the courage to MAKE
> that decision, and to deal with the consequences.
>
> So how has Obama been tested in a life-or-death situation?
>
> TJ

Why should that matter? Again, you seem to be going down the road that
says certain "experiences" are important. I'm more interested in
judgment. McCain has voted with Bush 90% of the time. That is bad judgment.

Lu Powell

Aug 30, 2008, 2:49:15 PM8/30/08

"hk" <payer...@mypacks.net> wrote in message

The main stream media (ABC News) has already put the lie to that 90% crap.
Hairy just parrots the party line without independently verifying any of his
"truths".

Vic Smith

Aug 30, 2008, 3:26:39 PM8/30/08
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 14:49:15 -0400, "Lu Powell" <lupo...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>"hk" <payer...@mypacks.net> wrote in message

>> Why should that matter? Again, you seem to be going down the road that
>> says certain "experiences" are important. I'm more interested in judgment.
>> McCain has voted with Bush 90% of the time. That is bad judgment.
>
>The main stream media (ABC News) has already put the lie to that 90% crap.
>Hairy just parrots the party line without independently verifying any of his
>"truths".

Yep. And he had McCain's bouts of cancer up to 5, so he doesn't
restrict himself to Dem talking points.
But that same 90% is coming out of Obama's mouth, as is the $5M
"middle class" that McCain joked about and said would be distorted,
etc, etc.
Trouble is McCain has no clue about that. That happens when you're
worth north of $100M and don't even know how many houses you have.
Twice he couldn't give a straight answer to simple questions.
I already mentioned that "helping laid-off steelworkers" BS Obama
constantly spouts. Same with his so-called anti-Iraq-war stance.
He wasn't in the Senate holding any responsibility for his vote.
Politics as usual. Distortions and lies.
I think Obama is more dishonest than McCain, and McCain more out
of touch than Obama.
No difference between the far left and far right in their propaganda.
The debates will reveal the real policy differences if the moderators
are good. Don't count on that.
But the candidates will be BSing there too.
Because saying and doing are entirely different.
Damn, I wish Dick Nixon was a candidate.

--Vic

Short Wave Sportfishing

Aug 30, 2008, 4:21:34 PM8/30/08
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:10:19 GMT, "RG" <r...@nospam.com> wrote:

>Krause professes to be pro-choice. For most people, pro-choice means that
>they believe such decisions should be left to the individuals directly
>involved. For Krause, it means being pro any choice that agrees 100% with
>his own.

Just taking a quick perusal of the more left of this august group of
people convinces me that McCain hit a master stroke with the addition
of Palin to the ticket. She's lived it, she's done it and she made
the choice to reaffirm life, not end it. It's the perfect example of
Pro-Choice only it reflect badly on them.

They are finally seeing the fruits of their identity politics - it's
been turned around against them and they are absoutely beside
themselves at being caught up and beat at their own game.

Consider that none other than HILLARY! is impressed with the choice
says something. Somewhere in her heart of hearts she's saying "You Go
Girl". :>)

One last mini-rant if I may. The Left's biggest fear is Obama
actually being elected President. Why?

Becasue it's the end of affirmative action.

Think about it. :>)

Short Wave Sportfishing

Aug 30, 2008, 4:22:23 PM8/30/08
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 14:12:27 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of

STP. " <nospam...@here.com> wrote:

>I am sure he is an embarrassment to his family and anyone who has the
>misfortune of having to work with him.

He's an embarrassement to the group and 98% of us have never met him.

Short Wave Sportfishing

Aug 30, 2008, 4:23:21 PM8/30/08

Damn - nothing from either one about nuking anybody.

Crap. :>)

hk

Aug 30, 2008, 4:25:55 PM8/30/08

Ahhh...good job, Brownie!

BTW, about half of the boys on "your side" who post here are racists.

thu...@takeoutgti.net

Aug 30, 2008, 4:42:33 PM8/30/08
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:02:41 -0400, TJ wrote:

> Candidates don't run campaigns anymore. That's what they hire campaign
> managers to do.

What's your point? It's still Obama's campaign, and it's still the team
Obama put together. As President, you don't think either candidate is
going to do it all, do you? It's the team they assemble. You know,
advisers, cabinet, etc.

RG

Aug 30, 2008, 5:07:52 PM8/30/08

> Consider that none other than HILLARY! is impressed with the choice
> says something. Somewhere in her heart of hearts she's saying "You Go
> Girl". :>)

Oh, she's saying that big time, I believe, albeit with her own
self-interests in mind. I don't think for a minute that she and Bubba want
Obama to win in November. When the curtain closes behind them in the booth
this November, I fully expect both of them to punch the card for McCain.
She desperately wants another shot in 2012. The Clinton's won't be happy
until they can back the U-Haul up to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue once again.

Did you notice that during Barack's acceptance speech that Hillary was never
shown among the many reaction shots of the crowd? If she was shown, I
certainly missed it. Bill was a confirmed no-show. He and most of
Hillary's staff blew town before Barack's speech. Classy. Hillary was
supposedly there, but no I saw no evidence of her presence during the speech
nor did I see any post-speech interviews for reaction. Even more strange is
the fact that I've heard no mention of this in the press.

hk

Aug 30, 2008, 5:27:00 PM8/30/08

People like, oh, Brownie, Cheney, Rumsfeld...all the people a candidate
with vast executive experience might choose.

Eisboch

Aug 30, 2008, 6:07:51 PM8/30/08

"Vic Smith" <thismaila...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Let's start a write-in campaign.

Eisboch

Eisboch

Aug 30, 2008, 6:23:32 PM8/30/08

"Short Wave Sportfishing" <em...@swsportsremove.org> wrote in message

Gee. With all this intrigue, second guessing of motives, age, illnesses,
suspicion of origin, and questioning of qualifications of both election year
2008 candidates, old George Bush is starting to look pretty good.

You know who I think delivered the biggest flop speech at the Dem's
Convention?

Our carbon credit guru, AGORE.

Eisboch

Eisboch

Short Wave Sportfishing

Aug 30, 2008, 6:37:39 PM8/30/08

ROTFL!!

I can't believe I'm leaning towards voting for a Squid. :>)

>You know who I think delivered the biggest flop speech at the Dem's
>Convention?
>
>Our carbon credit guru, AGORE.

I didn't see it - read a transcript though.

Same old, same old.

Short Wave Sportfishing

Aug 30, 2008, 6:41:48 PM8/30/08
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:07:51 -0400, "Eisboch" <r...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Let's start a write-in campaign.

I will gladly accept nomination for the Office of The Presidency of
The United States on the Write In Party Ticket.

I will promise a boat in every garage, a chicken in every pot, 40
acres and a mule to work the land.

Tractors are optional.

Wanna run as my Vice-President? :>)

Eisboch

Aug 30, 2008, 6:54:38 PM8/30/08

"Short Wave Sportfishing" <em...@swsportsremove.org> wrote in message

Can't. Overqualified.

Eisboch

Short Wave Sportfishing

Aug 30, 2008, 7:00:32 PM8/30/08

Hmmm - how about Under-Secretary of the Navy as soon as I establish
the Corps as the Parent Agency? :>)

D.Duck

Aug 30, 2008, 7:02:24 PM8/30/08

"Short Wave Sportfishing" <em...@swsportsremove.org> wrote in message

How do you plan to pay for all that stuff?

Short Wave Sportfishing

Aug 30, 2008, 7:01:50 PM8/30/08

An Oil Well in every back yard.

D.Duck

Aug 30, 2008, 7:05:41 PM8/30/08

"Short Wave Sportfishing" <em...@swsportsremove.org> wrote in message

Union folks gonna drill the wells?

JimH

Aug 30, 2008, 7:14:43 PM8/30/08

In addition to that we want........free healthcare..........$1,000 to
all voters...........a tax decrease.........and a bag of Doritos to
all Americans!

Can you match that?

Don White

Aug 30, 2008, 7:27:48 PM8/30/08

"D.Duck" <D...@ld.duck> wrote in message

Your friends in China will be glad to loan all you need at a reasonable
interest rate.

BAR

Aug 30, 2008, 7:47:35 PM8/30/08
hk wrote:
> hk wrote:
>> TJ wrote:

>>> Before I decide who I want for my leader, I want to know where he
>>> wants to take me. I haven't heard that from Obama. All I hear is that
>>> he wants to change directions. Whenever I hear somebody say
>>> "Anything's better than what we have now!" I get very, very nervous,
>>> because it simply isn't true. I can think of many figures through
>>> history that would have been worse for the country than George Bush
>>> has been. While I don't care for the job Bush has done, I still think
>>> Gore would have been worse, and Kerry worse yet. I made my decisions
>>> in those elections, and I stand by them.
>>>
>>> There's at least one thing that Palin has going for her. She has a
>>> child with Down's Syndrome, and she knew about it early enough in the
>>> pregnancy to have it terminated. That would have eliminated the
>>> difficulties in raising such a child before they happened, yet she
>>> chose to have the child anyway. That shows an ability to face the
>>> tough life-and-death decisions, and the willingness to accept the
>>> consequences of making those decisions. John McCain has also faced
>>> life-and-death decisions, during his military service. If either
>>> Democrat has faced such decisions, it hasn't come out yet as far as I
>>> know.
>>>
>>> TJ
>>

>> I believe McCain's age, coupled with his four bouts of cancer, make
>> his health a serious issue.
>>
>> As for Palin's decision, I think it was the wrong one.
>
> It was wrong because Palin is at the age where pregnancies for women can
> mean serious trouble, both for the woman and the child that is born.
> There's a close connection between Down's syndrome and age of the
> mother. After 40, if memory serves, the chances of having a child with
> the syndrome rise to better than one in 20. Palin must have known that
> risk, and apparently was told she was carrying a fetus with the syndrome.
>
> She shouldn't have gotten pregnant. It was selfishness. And she should
> have aborted the fetus.
>
> There's not a damned thing admirable in her decisions.
>
> It was selfishness.

Thanks for you opinion. It means nothing.

Short Wave Sportfishing

Aug 30, 2008, 8:05:18 PM8/30/08
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 19:05:41 -0400, "D.Duck" <D...@ld.duck> wrote:

>"Short Wave Sportfishing" <em...@swsportsremove.org> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 19:02:24 -0400, "D.Duck" <D...@ld.duck> wrote:
>>

>>>"Short Wave Sportfishing" <em...@swsportsremove.org> wrote in message

>>>How do you plan to pay for all that stuff?
>>
>> An Oil Well in every back yard.
>
>Union folks gonna drill the wells?

Nope - undocumented workers.

Cheaper.

BAR

Aug 30, 2008, 8:05:48 PM8/30/08
Eisboch wrote:

> http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

What I want to know is why Obama hasn't introduced legislation in the
Senate to address any of his "issues" in his two years in the Senate? He
has had ample opportunity to author a bill and introduce it in the
Senate. I believe that he has not done so to ensure that he has not
explicit paper trail that can be followed.

Most of the issues at Obama's set are just that issues. There are no
plans there are ideas and lofty goals but, there are no specifics.

As they say the devil is in the details. And, Obama's biggest fear is
that anyone finds out about the details of his plans.

BAR

Aug 30, 2008, 8:10:33 PM8/30/08
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:

> hk wrote:
> Palin must have known that
>> risk, and apparently was told she was carrying a fetus with the syndrome.
>>
>> She shouldn't have gotten pregnant. It was selfishness. And she should
>> have aborted the fetus.
>>
>> There's not a damned thing admirable in her decisions.
>>
>> It was selfishness.
>
> DAMN! It is both a fetus and her baby, her child. Just as a toddler or
> teenager is still her child, the fetus identifies the age of her child,
> it does not mean it is not her child. DAMN!
>
> I am just guessing that this pregnancy was one of those "happy surprises
> and was not planned. A woman Palin's age had a 1 in 35 chance of having
> Down Syndrome. Children with Down Syndrome have a large range of
> disability and many work, get married and enjoy life as much as anyone.
> Just because she knew her pregnancy was high risk, you think she should
> have had an abortion?
>
> I guess Tom and his wife should have aborted their "fetus" because it
> had CP, which can be extremely disabling. CP can be substantially more
> disabling than Down Syndrome. If that was the case, Tom and his wife
> would have missed out on the joy of watching their child grow up and now
> as an adult be a productive member of society who has and will continue
> to have a positive influence on those he meets.
>
> I guess you are suggestion we should test for any and all disabilities
> and abort all "fetuses" that are not perfect. If that was the case, you
> would definitely have been aborted.

If Harry Krause had his way my oldest daughter would not be attending
the most rigorous academic program in my county. Only 50 students are
accepted into it each year. She suffers from mild CP and had a grade 1
brain bleed at birth along with a whole pile of other problems.

> You are really getting sicker by the day.

Harry Krause is the definition of a life of convenience.

Eisboch

Aug 30, 2008, 8:12:11 PM8/30/08

> Eisboch wrote:
>>
>> http://www.barackobama.com/issues/
>

> What I want to know is why Obama hasn't introduced legislation in the
> Senate to address any of his "issues" in his two years in the Senate?

Simple.

He's been too busy running for President. :-)

Eisboch

BAR

Aug 30, 2008, 8:14:21 PM8/30/08
hk wrote:
> TJ wrote:
>> hk wrote:
>>

>>> I believe McCain's age, coupled with his four bouts of cancer, make
>>> his health a serious issue.
>>>
>>> As for Palin's decision, I think it was the wrong one.
>>
>> Doesn't matter. She made the decision she thought was correct for her
>> and her family. What does matter is that she had the courage to MAKE
>> that decision, and to deal with the consequences.
>>
>> So how has Obama been tested in a life-or-death situation?
>>
>> TJ
>

> Why should that matter? Again, you seem to be going down the road that
> says certain "experiences" are important. I'm more interested in
> judgment. McCain has voted with Bush 90% of the time. That is bad judgment.

That is your opinion.

BAR

Aug 30, 2008, 8:16:43 PM8/30/08

Can we toss you a life ring?

D.Duck

Aug 30, 2008, 8:23:08 PM8/30/08

"Short Wave Sportfishing" <em...@swsportsremove.org> wrote in message

Also, probably more eager to actually work.

D.Duck

Aug 30, 2008, 8:23:51 PM8/30/08

"Don White" <whi...@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

What are friends for? 8>)

BAR

Aug 30, 2008, 8:27:03 PM8/30/08

That would piss off quite a few people.

Change the name of the Annapolis finishing school to the United States
Marine Corps Academy. Replace the docks with ramps. Get rid of the YP's
and replace them Expiditionary Fighting Vehicles. Make the Severn River
a free fire zone, declare open season on rag merchants. Rename the Blue
Angels to the Green Bastards.

BAR

Aug 30, 2008, 8:36:05 PM8/30/08
D.Duck wrote:
> "Short Wave Sportfishing" <em...@swsportsremove.org> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 19:05:41 -0400, "D.Duck" <D...@ld.duck> wrote:
>>
>>> "Short Wave Sportfishing" <em...@swsportsremove.org> wrote in message

>>> Union folks gonna drill the wells?
>> Nope - undocumented workers.
>>
>> Cheaper.
>
> Also, probably more eager to actually work.

They will actually show up for work on time and do the work.

Short Wave Sportfishing

Aug 30, 2008, 8:48:42 PM8/30/08

I like it except for the last one. I think Green Airedales would be
more appropriate. And we have to get the Squids proper uniforms -
none of those pansy bell bottoms and those stupid paper cup hats.

Well, your in - Secretary of the Marine Corps it is. :>)

justwaitaf...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2008, 8:54:40 PM8/30/08
> They will actually show up for work on time and do the work.- Hide quoted text -

Well, the union guys will show up too.. or have someone punch their
timecard. Either way, once they get to work, they won't do shit...

We watch the town crew last season picking up leaves.. After watching
6 of them basically stand around a vacume truck for a couple of hours,
I got talking to them. They were laughing because a battery on the rig
kept going down on charge every time they had to restart the machine.
Every time it went down, they would shut down the machine and one guy
would go off to make a call. A half hour later, a supervisor and his
assistant would come out, then call the "mechanics" from the town
garage to bring a fresh charged battery (two more guys, another truck)
and they would come and change it and take the other back to charge.
The guys were having a blast laughing because they didn't just bring
the charged batts back every hour or so.. Our street is about 100
yards long with piles of leaves in front of each of the 20 or so
houses.. It took them three days to complete the street.. Turns out
they were trying to get the town to hire two new guys in case things
ever got behind...;)

Mike

Aug 30, 2008, 9:05:56 PM8/30/08
>>> Also, probably more eager to actually work.

They will actually show up for work on time and do the work.<<<

That's been my experience with non-union hands, and that's why we're a
non-union shop. Call any of my customers and you'll hear nothing bad about
the quality of my work.

--Mike

"BAR" <sc...@you.com> wrote in message

BAR

Aug 30, 2008, 9:08:41 PM8/30/08

I was in the Wing. Remember, Swing with the Wing :)

TJ

Aug 30, 2008, 9:05:27 PM8/30/08

Judgment comes from experience. You aren't born with it, and it doesn't
magically come to you at a certain age. Since there is no candidate this
year with presidential experience, other experience must be used to
gauge what their judgment might be. If you have had no experience in a
certain area, you can't know what you would do in a similar situation.
You can THINK you know, in the warm light of calm rationality, but when
the decision is actually there and you're the guy who has to make it,
things suddenly look much different.

Someone who has been tested in a life-or-death situation is more likely
to have good judgment in another one, like being Commander-in-Chief,
than somebody who hasn't. It is how true leaders are forged.

TJ

hk

Aug 30, 2008, 9:40:22 PM8/30/08
TJ wrote:
> hk wrote:

> Someone who has been tested in a life-or-death situation is more likely
> to have good judgment in another one, like being Commander-in-Chief,
> than somebody who hasn't. It is how true leaders are forged.
>
> TJ

Oh? That's an interesting thought, but I doubt it would apply to John
McCain. He's already demonstrated his poor judgment.

D.Duck

Aug 30, 2008, 9:41:30 PM8/30/08

"Mike" <mi...@pakchime.net> wrote in message

I can feel someone's blood boiling all the way down here. 8>)

hk

Aug 30, 2008, 9:44:52 PM8/30/08
D.Duck wrote:
> "Mike" <mi...@pakchime.net> wrote in message
>> They will actually show up for work on time and do the work.<<<
>>
>> That's been my experience with non-union hands, and that's why we're a
>> non-union shop. Call any of my customers and you'll hear nothing bad about
>> the quality of my work.
>>
>> --Mike

> I can feel someone's blood boiling all the way down here. 8>)

You have to have a certain amount of intelligence, eh? That would
exclude "Mike" and his crew of porti-potti refurbishers.

Tim

Aug 30, 2008, 9:45:07 PM8/30/08
On Aug 29, 8:02 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing <em...@swsportsremove.org>
wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 20:07:33 -0400, "Eisboch" <r...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> >"Short Wave Sportfishing" <em...@swsportsremove.org> wrote in message

> >> Who are you and what have you done with Eisboch?  :>)
>
> >LOL!
>
> >Present and accounted for.
> >I guess I just have a strange, unique view of what the POTUS is and what
> >he/she have as responsibilities.
>
> >McCain could have built a very respectable and strong team.   He chose
> >rather to enhance his electibility.
> >It would have been ok if the VP selection had been someone with experience.
> >But, he chose a complete newbie, trying to work his "maverick" reputation.
>
> >Sorry.   The stakes are too high for those cute games.
> >There's only one other choice, and the team is much stronger, IMO.
>
> I respect your reasoning - it is a valid argument.
>
> I just don't agree.  I think back on my life and the various serious
> and important decisions I've had to make for myself and others and
> honestly can't think of a single time that I was "fully qualified" to
> make them due to age, experience or ability.
>
> Think about it - were you fully qualified to take a flier and start
> your successful business?  I know I wasn't fully qualified to take a
> senior management position, but I was willing to learn on the job,
> make the decisions, admit my mistakes and rectify them and keep
> everybody moving in the same direction.  That is what defines
> leadership at it's base level - you have it, some others here have it
> - it's that undefinable quality of sense of purpose that makes leaders
> leaders.
>
> I believe that McCain is that kind of person and from what I saw six
> months ago when I first heard about Palin, she struck me as being the
> same - somebody with the courage of conviction, the ability to be
> pragmatic when necessary and the future outlook of relative youth.
>
> Is Obama a "leader"?  Certainly has the skills to be a leader - he
> understands the trappings of power if you will from the determined
> poses to the dramatic staging.  The question is can he make a hard
> decision outside his pay grade - that's what bothers me about Obama
> because I don't think he can.
>
> I suspect we will agree to disagree and that's fine - what makes the
> world go 'round.  :>)- Hide quoted text -

I whole heartedly agree with your disagreement, Tom. And all respect
for Richard.....I see the Republicans scenerio differently than yours.

Tim

Aug 30, 2008, 9:47:32 PM8/30/08

Richard, you nailed it!

Seems that Illinois hasn't noticed him gone. or should I say, haven't
noticed him being here.

Tim

Aug 30, 2008, 9:50:10 PM8/30/08
> I was in the Wing. Remember, Swing with the Wing :)- Hide quoted text -

Did you guys string your boots with those funny colored laces?

?;^ Q

DK

Aug 30, 2008, 9:58:14 PM8/30/08
Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
> You are really getting sicker by the day.

It has gone beyond narcissism.

justwaitaf...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2008, 10:01:37 PM8/30/08
On Aug 30, 9:44 pm, hk <payer33...@mypacks.net> wrote:
> D.Duck wrote:
> > "Mike" <m...@pakchime.net> wrote in message

You really do hate hard working folks huh?

DK

Aug 30, 2008, 10:01:14 PM8/30/08
Eisboch wrote:
> "Short Wave Sportfishing" <em...@swsportsremove.org> wrote in message
>
>> On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:10:19 GMT, "RG" <r...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Krause professes to be pro-choice. For most people, pro-choice means that
>>> they believe such decisions should be left to the individuals directly
>>> involved. For Krause, it means being pro any choice that agrees 100% with
>>> his own.
>> Just taking a quick perusal of the more left of this august group of
>> people convinces me that McCain hit a master stroke with the addition
>> of Palin to the ticket. She's lived it, she's done it and she made
>> the choice to reaffirm life, not end it. It's the perfect example of
>> Pro-Choice only it reflect badly on them.
>>
>> They are finally seeing the fruits of their identity politics - it's
>> been turned around against them and they are absoutely beside
>> themselves at being caught up and beat at their own game.
>>
>> Consider that none other than HILLARY! is impressed with the choice
>> says something. Somewhere in her heart of hearts she's saying "You Go
>> Girl". :>)
>>
>> One last mini-rant if I may. The Left's biggest fear is Obama
>> actually being elected President. Why?
>>
>> Becasue it's the end of affirmative action.
>>
>> Think about it. :>)
>>

> Gee. With all this intrigue, second guessing of motives, age, illnesses,
> suspicion of origin, and questioning of qualifications of both election year
> 2008 candidates, old George Bush is starting to look pretty good.
>
> You know who I think delivered the biggest flop speech at the Dem's
> Convention?
>
> Our carbon credit guru, AGORE.
>
> Eisboch
>
> Eisboch

He's too busy working on Internet v2.0

hk

Aug 30, 2008, 10:03:38 PM8/30/08

No, I just like to laugh at the idiots who post here.

DK

Aug 30, 2008, 10:07:35 PM8/30/08

I've always thought that candidates should resign from their posts once
they enter another race - particularly the Presidential election. If
they don't believe they can win, they shouldn't run.

DK

Aug 30, 2008, 10:08:40 PM8/30/08

That is a given.

D.Duck

Aug 30, 2008, 10:09:05 PM8/30/08

"hk" <payer...@mypacks.net> wrote in message

Is "idiots" all inclusive?

Eisboch

Aug 30, 2008, 10:10:32 PM8/30/08

"DK" <intrc...@321gmail.com> wrote in message

Me too. Sorta like telling your employer that you are out seeking another
job, won't be in much, but please keep paying me and keep this job open in
case I don't get the new one.

Eisboch

Eisboch

Aug 30, 2008, 10:20:31 PM8/30/08

> "hk" <payer...@mypacks.net> wrote in message
>>

>> No, I just like to laugh at the idiots who post here.
>

> Is "idiots" all inclusive?

[Thou] vicious mole of nature!

Eisboch

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP.

Aug 30, 2008, 10:39:36 PM8/30/08
> If Harry Krause had his way my oldest daughter would not be attending
> the most rigorous academic program in my county. Only 50 students are
> accepted into it each year. She suffers from mild CP and had a grade 1
> brain bleed at birth along with a whole pile of other problems.

>> You are really getting sicker by the day.
>
> Harry Krause is the definition of a life of convenience.

HK is an freak of nature.

It is loading more messages.