increased engine life

Pacific Microlon

Jun 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/5/97

Pacific Microlon

visit us online: http://www.microlon.com

The engine treatment used by professionals is now available to the
general public. Microlon Metal Treatment, for more horsepower and better
fuel economy!

Dave Brown

Jun 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/5/97

I'm a professional and I don't use it. Neither do any of the
professionals I know. What snake oil are you selling?

Edward Hale

Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97

In article <339708...@websitepromote.com>,
Pacific Microlon <ro...@websitepromote.com> wrote:

>Pacific Microlon
>
>visit us online: http://www.microlon.com
>
>The engine treatment used by professionals is now available to the
>general public. Microlon Metal Treatment, for more horsepower and better
>fuel economy!

Microlon is the same name used by an additive for aircraft piston engines
years ago. It claimed all kinds of great things. I had friend that had the
exact same engine in the same plane type that I did and we both had our
engines rebuilt at the same time using the same parts and the work was done
by the same mechanic. He used this Microlon "snake oil" and I didn't. I
just used a good grade of aviation oil as did he. 1,000 hours later he was
performing a top end overhaul and my engine is still running fine after
1,500 hours.

The only success Microlon has is separating a fool from his money.

Ed