Flying Inflatable Boat pics

1 view

Sten-Anders Fellman

Oct 10, 2000, 7:22:26 PM10/10/00
Flying Inflatable Boat pics at www.saf.net

Sten-Anders Fellman

GTO69RA4

Oct 10, 2000, 10:17:32 PM10/10/00
Now I really have seen everything.

I'd like to seem 'em do that with a lobsta' boat!

Lloyd Sumpter

Oct 10, 2000, 11:26:11 PM10/10/00
Sten-Anders Fellman wrote:

> Flying Inflatable Boat pics at www.saf.net
>
> Sten-Anders Fellman

Wow - that's beautiful! I can see my next 1x2-and-garbage-bag project
for Vinyl Valerie...

Lloyd Sumpter
"Vinyl Valerie" - SeaHawk 6

Russ Glindmeier

Oct 10, 2000, 11:46:29 PM10/10/00

Sten-Anders Fellman wrote in message ...

>Flying Inflatable Boat pics at www.saf.net
>
>Sten-Anders Fellman

Well ain't that a kick in the head. I do believe a guy could have some fun
with that rig. Great pics.

Russ

Larry Long

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00
I saw one of those things upside down in the water at Panama City last
summer. The Florida Marine Patrol sure seemed unhappy about it. Seems that
was the 3rd time that year that this had happened. Didn't do much good for
the Rotax that was under water.