Colbert tears Glenn Beck a new rectal opening...

H the K

Aug 15, 2009, 5:54:54 PM8/15/09

Jim numero uno

Aug 16, 2009, 7:58:53 AM8/16/09
H the K wrote:
> http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/246560/august-13-2009/glenn-harried-glenn-lost

Oh gee. I can imagine how that must have smarted. Does that mean mister
Beck needs to get two colonoscopies now?

NotNow

Aug 16, 2009, 10:24:15 AM8/16/09

Once again, Harry shows his stupidity. Colbert, that's who *I* want to
keep me informed!

Message has been deleted

H the K

Aug 16, 2009, 10:33:03 AM8/16/09
Gene wrote:
> Don't egg him on.... he is one of the premier Harry wannabes.... and
> if you didn't respond to him, I wouldn't have to see his crap.....

It's not going to be easy for either flajim or loogy to surmount
"wannabe" status, since doing so requires more than a double-digit IQ.

I don't understand your problem with flajim or loogy, Gene. I simply
filter out *all* their posts, safe in the knowledge that nothing they
say is worth reading.

Jim numero uno

Aug 16, 2009, 10:54:33 AM8/16/09

No wannabe here WAFA. I'd be happy to never see your tripe.

Wayne.B

Aug 16, 2009, 11:36:03 AM8/16/09
On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:54:33 -0400, Jim numero uno <"j i m"@noway.com>
wrote:

>No wannabe here WAFA. I'd be happy to never see your tripe.

Then here's a suggestion: Put him and his various mutations in the
kill file, stop responding to those that slip through, and encourage
everyone else to do the same. We all know he's a butt head
regardless of his politics, no need to drive it home ten times a day.

H the K

Aug 16, 2009, 11:47:18 AM8/16/09

Why not follow your own advice, w'hine?

Jim numero uno

Aug 16, 2009, 12:21:21 PM8/16/09

It would be great if everyone followed Wayne's advice. It wouldnt be a
problem to filter you, Donny, JPS, and a couple of others. But that
wouldn't solve the problem entirely. If I didn't see your dribble
quoted, I wouldn't be tempted to have a little fun with it.