Puke! Puke! Puke!

John Kuthe

Oct 18, 2009, 9:17:53 AM10/18/09
The sick puppy was particularly proliferate!!

John Kuthe...

TimIngram

Oct 18, 2009, 9:37:26 AM10/18/09
On Oct 18, 9:17 am, John Kuthe <johnku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The sick puppy was particularly proliferate!!
>
> John Kuthe...

American Lives are normally valued, American school children are
normally protected from painful and violent deaths. However,
according
to the U.S. Coast Guard Boating Accident Report Database, over 200
American children have been deliberately killed, murdered, in canoes
and kayaks; and well over 1,500 adult Americans similarly murdered,
by
denying them any means to get out of the water. The U.S. Coast Guard
in fact produduced a $26,000 "study" at my request, (see the Federal
Register) ; a study that in fact was a "poll" of persons willing to
lie to murder fellow citizens.

U.S. Coast Guard personnel at the beginning of the "study" freely
admitted that they were affected by political lobbying in the past,
trying to bring some kind of sponson-like invention to easily prevent
most canoe and kayak deaths and comply with federal law, "The Level
Flotation Standard":
USCG Level Flotation Standard 33 CFR 183. Issued April 18, 1977;
Effective August 1, 1978 "Establishes level flotation standards on
rowboats and outboard boats less than 20 feet in length, the boats
most often involved in swamping and capsizing accidents, so that the
boat will float level when swamped and provide a safe platform until
rescue."

Currently canoes and kayaks enjoy a safety exemption from this law,
murder Americans. The Coast Guard personnel otherwise would have lost
their jobs to these lobby groups in the Bush Cheney administration.
At
least both of my U.S. Sponson patents were shown, if not explained in
this USCG "study/poll". Sponsons are the only means to stabilize
canoes and kayaks in emergencies to get out of the water in 5
seconds,
as shown on http://www.sponsonguy.com

Other details are available at http://www.canoekayaksafety.com or in
my old book "Canoe and Kayak Scam Kills 1000 Americans". (Available
on
Amazon.com and elsewhere.) The ACA letter to the Attorney General of
Florida is there.

The US Coast Guard report 071-01 reveals: "Canoes and kayaks have by
far the highest fatality rates per million hours of exposure (.42) as
any other boat type".

"A total of 105 canoeists and kayakers drowned in 1998. Canoes and
kayaks have the highest fatality rate of all boat types ñ double the
rate of personal watercraft and 4 times higher than open
motorboats." (Before the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime
Transportation of the U.S. House of Representatives, May 15, 2001,
BOAT/U.S.)

Canoes and Kayaks are a very tiny but very deadly industry. National
Marine Manufacturers Association: "Canoes and kayaks are almost 15 %
of all US Boating Fatalites, but only 3.5 % of all boating
participants. (Actually much less than 3.5 % since this figure
includes inflatables, dinghies, rowboats, etc.)"

All police and other rescue personnel can see this. A few "expert"
kayakers and canoeists do contend that they can always "roll up";
(but
they are contradicted by the majority of authors who recommend re-
enter rolls, since rolls fail so often, as evidenced by the Greenland
Championships, Sea Kayaker, Feb. 2001, p.41.) Or they try to perform
similar, difficult techniques; and insist that the general public
should too. Some deliberately lie, to say that narrower kayaks are
more stable than kayaks with Sponsons; although only wide kayaks and
canoes with sponsons or equivalent beam stability, have crossed both
Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. This is an apparent attempt to make
kayaks as unstable as possible to sell fraudulent instruction.

The murderous American Canoe Association "bait and switch" fraud
technique is shown in the minutes of the USCG National Boating Safety
Advisory Council, Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland, 22
- 23 April 2002. The ACA (Mr. Yeager), says Sponsons are for
whitewater use. This is a contradiction of the ACA letter to the
Attorney General of Florida the previous year, that clearly states
any
kind of Sponson is a non-whitewater device!

The monetary value of deadly instruction is many times the profit of
one canoe or kayak sale.

Many honest authors, magazines and instructors proclaimed the
lifesaving value of sponsons immediately, but later were threatened
with economic boycott by the cult. This is similar to Coal Companies
poisoning thousands of Americans in Kentucky, Tennessee and West
Virginia: destroying mountain tops, water supplies and towns.

See some of the good guys:
" In this book I would like to emphasize rescue techniques other than
the Eskimo roll because a backup technique is mandatory...given that
relatively few sea kayakers will ever roll successfully and because
workable alternative techniques are too often neglected...The great
advantage of the Sea Wing (sponsons) is that it leaves the paddler in
a more stable position than before the capsize." (John Dowd, Sea
Kayaking, 3rd edition, 1997, pp.90-95)

"The Paddlefloat is not really a rough water rescue. During trials I
found the SEA WING (sponsons) ... very comforting. I paddled out to
sea in rough, windy conditions...I was able to sit on my rear deck-
not something I would normally do at sea...The rescue potential is
obvious." (Derek Hutchinson, The Complete Book of Sea Kayaking, pp.
104-111)

"basic, no nonsense...dramatically increase...safety
and...capabilities... It should be noted that within the North
American civilian sea kayak industry there is some controversy...Sea
Wings' direct competition with...the paddle float...the merits of Sea
Wings...far outweigh those of the paddlefloat." Invitational Military
Kayak Paddle 1994 Evaluation

Kayaks cannot even be pumped out! let alone canoes:
Without sponsons, logically, there can be no kayak or canoe safety:
The American Canoe Association and others have killed hundreds of
kayakers using sprayskirts, knowing that kayaks are impossible to
pump
out through a sprayskirt, even in small waves. You need hands for the
paddle, pump and sprayskirt, but you still can't seal the sprayskirt,
so water comes back in. This has been openly acknowledged:

"...It has two fairly serious shortcomings: You can't seal the
sprayskirt, and you can't keep both hands on the paddle while
pumping." (Sea Kayaker Magazine, February 2003, p.29)

"The most effective way of using a handheld bilge pump in rough seas
is to lift the bottom of your PFD up and shove the pump down between
the spray skirt and your belly. This way is slow and awkward, but you
can pump with the spray skirt completely sealed. Practice it." (p.27,
Sea Kayaker Magazine, June 2006.)

Matt Broze, "Pumping Out after Paddle Float Rescue", Paddlewise, Wed,
20 Jun 2001 02:36:43 -0700: "...obviously there are
going to be certain combinations of clothing and spraydecks that
don't allow a pump down the front. Please try it and report back (if
you don't knock yourself out and drown after hitting your chin)." The
idea to shove the pump down the top of the sprayskirt requires
unfastening the PFD, since the tops of sprayskirts normally extend
some distance underneath the PFD. " Paddlefloats alone have murdered
hundreds of victims.

Here is the plan, from the American Canoe Association (a tiny group
of criminals), to make money from as many dead Americans as
possible:

"All national paddlesports organizations combined comprise just one
percent of committed users and a tenth-percent of the total user
group...To represent paddlers to regulatory agencies with legitimacy,
an organization should represent at least 10 percent of the sport's
committed users...The ACA is the paddlesport organization best
placed ...to protect paddlers from paddlecraft registration, required
education and mandated PFD use... protecting our sport from needless
government regulation." (Paddler, Sept./Oct., 2003, p.84)

Some rec.boats.paddle posters actually have encouraged friends and
relatives to paddle down rivers into extreme danger. (Sponsons are
NOT
a safety device to permit whitewater death scams; although all
sponsoned canoes and kayaks derive emergency stability and safety
from
sponsons.) Normally whitewater deaths are not due to not being unable
to get out of the water; the shore is usually nearby. Deliberate
paddling down rivers into strainers and over waterfalls, as
recommended by the ACA and some Rec.Boats.Paddle posters, will
certainly kill. After all this is a cult.

Stay tuned.

Tim

Steve Cramer

Oct 18, 2009, 12:25:27 PM10/18/09
Since the original purpose of this group, to discuss boating issues, has
been completely abandoned in favor of baiting a sick puppy, I would like
to petition the Usenet gods to change the name of this group to
sick.puppy.sponsons, so that it is clear what can be expected here.

Steve

Wilko

Oct 19, 2009, 5:35:10 AM10/19/09

Yep, I agree.

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilko<a t)dse(d o t>nl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe

Grip

Oct 19, 2009, 1:57:52 PM10/19/09

Used to be an active fun group many years ago.....the guy is a jack
ass.

Steve Cramer

Oct 19, 2009, 3:28:24 PM10/19/09
Grip wrote:
> Used to be an active fun group many years ago.....the guy is a jack ass.

We've known that for over 10 years. If everyone would just put him on
ignore, we could have our group back. But too many people want to be
wise asses and can't seem to stop baiting the jack ass.

Steve

John Kuthe

Oct 19, 2009, 3:57:38 PM10/19/09

Sick Puppy/Sponson Boy/Tim Ingram floods this group with his inane
copy./pasted sick puppy puke provoked or UNprovoked. It does not
matter if anyone responds to him, or as you put it baits him.

Just watch! He's like an autoBOT! I commented on at least one post he
made for no reason determinable, other than to vent his sick puppy
need for attention (I guess)!

John Kuthe...

Wilko

Oct 20, 2009, 3:43:57 AM10/20/09

Yep, especially since it's been proven beyond any doubt that baiting him
or even responding to him does not work. On the contrary...

Wilko

Oct 20, 2009, 3:45:25 AM10/20/09

I believe that you're wrong, John. He does respond a *lot* more if
someone is foolish enough to respond directly to him. That much should
have been clear from the last couple of days...

John Kuthe

Oct 20, 2009, 6:49:41 AM10/20/09
On Oct 20, 2:45 am, Wilko <look...@my.sig> wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> >> We've known that for over 10 years. If everyone would just put him on
> >> ignore, we could have our group back. But too many people want to be
> >> wise asses and can't seem to stop baiting the jack ass.
>
> > Sick Puppy/Sponson Boy/Tim Ingram floods this group with his inane
> > copy./pasted sick puppy puke provoked or UNprovoked. It does not
> > matter if anyone responds to him, or as you put it baits him.
>
> > Just watch! He's like an autoBOT! I commented on at least one post he
> > made for no reason determinable, other than to vent his sick puppy
> > need for attention (I guess)!
>
> > John Kuthe...
>
> I believe that you're wrong, John. He does respond a *lot* more if
> someone is foolish enough to respond directly to him. That much should
> have been clear from the last couple of days...

Yes, he responds to stimulus. A lot! But he does occasionally post
with no impetus whatsoever. In nurse-speak, I call that "responds to
internal stimulus".

John Kuthe...

TimIngram

Oct 20, 2009, 7:07:22 AM10/20/09

The cult is upset.

TimIngram

Oct 20, 2009, 7:08:40 AM10/20/09
On Oct 19, 5:35 am, Wilko <look...@my.sig> wrote:

The cult is upset.

TimIngram

Oct 20, 2009, 7:10:05 AM10/20/09

The cult enjoys death!

TimIngram

Oct 20, 2009, 7:11:51 AM10/20/09

No. The idea is to kill as many people as possible. This is the cult
ideal. Fun!

TimIngram

Oct 20, 2009, 7:13:14 AM10/20/09

The cult hates the facts:

TimIngram

Oct 20, 2009, 7:15:36 AM10/20/09

This poster only enoys sending victims to death over waterfalls, weirs
and strainers.
He hates the facts:

TimIngram

Oct 20, 2009, 7:17:02 AM10/20/09
> ---Look at the possibilities, don't worry about the limitations.---http://kayaker.nl/- Hide quoted text -

The cult identifies itself:

TimIngram

Oct 20, 2009, 7:18:35 AM10/20/09
> John Kuthe...- Hide quoted text -

The murder cult has responded to the facts:

Rich

Oct 20, 2009, 8:32:37 PM10/20/09
I apologize to the real paddlers out there if I have somehow provoked
spamson boy into more of his repetitive paranoia. I do not wish to
argue with the idiot. He is clearly self-absorbed with his
irrationallity and endless repostings of the same phlegm and puke. I
resent his bad-mouthing what was once a fun place to talk about
boating, too. He attacks the group he belongs to. Not
psychologically sound behaviour.

So I will ignore him, also, by going paddling down a steep, rocky
river with only my Pro-Tec helmet, PFD, paddle and skills. I suppose
I should wear pants, too.....

Rich

Steve Cramer

Oct 21, 2009, 11:51:57 AM10/21/09
John Kuthe wrote:

> On Oct 20, 2:45 am, Wilko <look...@my.sig> wrote:

>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> Sick Puppy/Sponson Boy/Tim Ingram floods this group with his inane
>>> copy./pasted sick puppy puke provoked or UNprovoked. It does not
>>> matter if anyone responds to him, or as you put it baits him.
>>> Just watch! He's like an autoBOT! I commented on at least one post he
>>> made for no reason determinable, other than to vent his sick puppy
>>> need for attention (I guess)!

>> I believe that you're wrong, John. He does respond a *lot* more if

>> someone is foolish enough to respond directly to him. That much should
>> have been clear from the last couple of days...
>
> Yes, he responds to stimulus. A lot! But he does occasionally post
> with no impetus whatsoever. In nurse-speak, I call that "responds to
> internal stimulus".

Speaking of people needing attention......

Steve

TimIngram

Oct 22, 2009, 8:29:59 AM10/22/09

Dead American Children and American Citizens Without Knowledge of
Sponsons. Scott Bristow Died at The Great Falls of The Potomac.
Sponsons could not have saved him, seeking the deadly adrenaline rush.
He suffered the ultimate fate of the rec.boats paddle cult. But most
canoes and kayaks do not kill this way: They have no means to enable
victims to get out of the water, without sponsons. The Darlington
School Boys were not looking for a rush, they were deliberately left
to die in the water; although any 2 ten year old girls can get out of
the water in 5 seconds with 50 cent sponsons, and save any other
victims in the water, without practice or expensive instruction, on
http://www.sponsonguy.com

This cult enjoys these deaths, in common with serial and other
murderers. You will notice that they are incapable of rationally
debating the facts, or constructing an intelligent sentence. Murderers
as a group have a lower I.Q. than the normal population.
Rec.Boats.Paddle cannot debate these sponsons facts. But here is a
rationallization for Scott Bristow's death, nonsensical, but worthy of
scientific study:

Date: 1998/11/29
Subject: Re: Scott Bristow Re: Death at Great Falls of the Potomac
Today
Mothra wrote:
>Scott was like a beautiful shooting star that grazed across our
>rec.boats.paddle universe burning brightly for a time and then disappearing
>from view. I am glad to have been graced by his brightness and light, even
>if it burned way too shortly.

Amen to that.
What a sad thing, what a tragedy.
I missed Scott by a week at the Tallulah and by a week at the Gauley.
I figured
I'd get to meet him in person someday, somewhere in the Eastern US.
I'm very
sad that it won't happen.
There've been a lot of Class-V deaths in the last couple of years. It
doesn't
seem that the trend is abating one bit. Too many, too young.
Deepest condolences to his family and to David, Joe, and Julie. The
grief
expressed all over RBP today must be small compared to the grief
you're
feeling.
Let's all remember Scott's brightness and good humor.
Riviera Ratt

Of course it was not a rational thought to go over the Great Falls. It
was encouraged by the cult, hoping for some reflected glory if
successful, creating a dearly loved martyr to the cult if not.
(Consider today what is considered to be the reward for other martyrs,
almost everyday in our media. The martyr's reward is a powerful
motivation for suicide; for the "good" of the cult group; as for
thousands of years, even before Moses came down the mountain. ) There
is no shame expressed by the cult for the dead Darlington School boys
or the over 200 dead American children in canoes and kayaks without
sponsons. Normally lifesaving is respected by any society. This cult
is a very curious specimen indeed!

Here are the basic facts of Sponsons and the cult. The cult members,
as the famous Milgram psychology experiments proved, do not believe
they are doing wrong. They believe that they are normal (following the
norm), as Dr. Milgram noticed among the Nazis at Nuremberg. This is
true of any group committing mass murder toward any other group; and
encouraging deadly, suicidal behavior among themselves, harming even
American children in canoes and kayaks:

obvious." (Derek Hutchinson, The Complete Book of Sea Kayaking, 1995,
pp. 104-111)

"basic, no nonsense...dramatically increase...safety
and...capabilities... It should be noted that within the North
American civilian sea kayak industry there is some controversy...Sea
Wings' direct competition with...the paddle float...the merits of Sea

Wings...far outweigh those of the paddlefloat...During the IMKP 1994
we used Sea Wings with all our rescue boats as back-up flotation/
stability for awashed kayaks needing assistance pumping out in heavy
seas. In addition, IMKP's rescue kayak was fitted with Sea Wings on a
permanent basis which allowed us to be far more stable in possible
rescue operations...Sea Wings dramatically increase re-entry
operations with capsized boats. Indeed, even with heavily loaded boats
(those approaching 1000 lbs.) most paddlers can easily re-enter the
kayak. However the most notable advantage of Sea Wings is with lightly
loaded boats; ie, those kayaks which are far less stable (more tippy)
than fully loaded boats. Recovery operations are far more difficult in
these boats and most students have extreme difficulty in mastering the
necessary techniques. This is compounded in heavy seas. Sea Wings
offers an almost guaranteed method of re-entering a lightly loaded
kayak even in heavy seas. Stability increase in heavy seas. Paddling
in extremely heavy seas is difficult. Sea Wings offer the crews an
additional method of dealing with such sea states. One of the most
dangerous situations a detachment can find itself in is that of towing
a disabled crew with full operational loads in heavy seas at night.
The employment of Sea Wings dramatically increases the safety margin.
In my opinion, this is one of the sponsons' most important
contributions to MAROPS... As an historical footnote it should be
noted that circumpolar kayakers (Greenlanders and Inuit) employed a
similar sponson/ float for stability. It differed significantly though
from Sea Wings in that it was free floating; i.e., there was
apparently no harness system and stability came from pushing down on
the float on the side of the kayak. In addition, during the late 70's
and early 80's we employed a similar system with our commo boats.
Waterproof bags were blown up and hand held to the sides of the kayak
while communication was conducted. The point here is that the idea of
some sort of support on the sides of the kayak for stability is very
old and universal." Invitational Military Kayak Paddle 1994 Evaluation
(10th Airborne, Fort Devens, MA)

Kayaks cannot even be pumped out (selling useless bilge pumps and
paddlefloats!) let alone swamped canoes: Without sponsons, logically,

TimIngram

Oct 22, 2009, 8:30:59 AM10/22/09