Best extreme DVDs?

k@no

May 7, 2012, 3:26:39 PM5/7/12

We're hoping to have a dubstep party at the club where I work, and would like to
show some extreme sport videos during parts of it. We want to do kayaking over
waterfalls, running gates, and freestyle extreme stuff. Can anyone suggest what
they feel are the best vids in those areas?

Also we'd like to include other sports if anyone has good suggestions about vids
for:

cliff snow skiing and skiing/base jumping
snow and wake boarding
surfing
kite surfing
skate boarding and roller blading
mountain biking

Thanks for any suggestions!
David

*e#c

May 7, 2012, 8:35:50 PM5/7/12
Stick that shitty dubstep right up your ass. Get lost, cunt.

k@no

May 14, 2012, 4:11:47 PM5/14/12
On Mon, 7 May 2012 17:35:50 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c" <slamm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Stick that shitty dubstep right up your ass.

It sounds like you're into rap or country, or both.

Why is it you don't know about any good kayaking dvds? Or any good extreme sport
dvds at all? Steep is a good one, and so is Ptex, Lies and Ducktape. Now you
know about two, but they're skiing not paddling. Skrillex kicks ass btw, in case
you can't figure that out for yourself.