Good Boat Painting Video

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Wayne B

未讀,
2013年3月14日 清晨6:45:232013/3/14
收件者:
Courtesy of Jamestown Distributors, one of the better sources for
marine supplies:

<http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/videoDisplay.do?videoId=1415>

The paint is Interlux Brightsides, one part polyurethane. There are
some good tips for thinning, brushing and preparation.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute

未讀,
2013年3月14日 清晨7:59:512013/3/14
收件者:
I have used the Brightsides by Interlux before. Goes on great by hand...

Wayne B

未讀,
2013年3月14日 上午8:31:302013/3/14
收件者:
====

I've used it also. It looks very good if thinned properly and
applied with the right brushing technique. It takes practice to get
it right but I thought the video did a good job of pointing out some
of the basics.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute

未讀,
2013年3月14日 上午8:40:462013/3/14
收件者:
The best tip I can give to anybody using it is don't try to use it in
direct sunlight. And yes, I thinned mine for roll and tip, if I remember
correctly about 10% or so.... I found that if you put down a very thin
coat of epoxy and then put the brightsides over it before the epoxy
cures out, it's bond is almost unstoppable.
0 則新訊息