No news

coterock

Jul 30, 2011, 3:36:53 PM7/30/11
In this case, no news is not good news. It seems a bad omen that Bob
Stapleton has not made an announcement yet about his team.

atriage

Aug 2, 2011, 8:58:28 AM8/2/11
On 30/07/2011 20:36, coterock wrote:
> In this case, no news is not good news. It seems a bad omen that Bob
> Stapleton has not made an announcement yet about his team.

I heard an interview with Cav on the radio today in which he said he's made up
his mind about who he'll be cycling for next season. He was coy about the actual
team but when the interviewer asked where he was moving to he replied "How do
you know I'm moving".