Schleck's curvy line could be the difference

Anton Berlin

Jul 24, 2010, 10:37:49 AM7/24/10
He's taking a far longer route with all of that left to right shit

bar

Jul 24, 2010, 10:48:59 AM7/24/10
On Jul 24, 10:37 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> He's taking a far longer route with all of that left to right shit

i know i'm sick of watching AC slide his arse back on the saddle ...
he's gonna rub that shit raw by the end of the TT

NoDannyNo

Jul 24, 2010, 10:52:09 AM7/24/10
On Jul 24, 10:37 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> He's taking a far longer route with all of that left to right shit

He looks better than Contador who is shifting all over his saddle and
grimacing like he's getting a proctology exam. It looks to me like
the Gods of Cycling Karma are sounding off loud and clear...

bar

Jul 24, 2010, 11:01:19 AM7/24/10

andy also sits up too high ... he does that tyler hamilton head
thing ...

Keith

Jul 24, 2010, 11:21:14 AM7/24/10
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 08:01:19 -0700 (PDT), bar <barba...@gmail.com>
wrote:

According to the commentators on FR2, Jalabert I think, that's because
his bust is too long for the rules (length of the frame), Fignon was
appalled that the rules would handicap him lke this...probably brought
back memories...

Betty

Jul 24, 2010, 11:34:32 AM7/24/10
NoDannyNo wrote:
> He looks better than Contador who is shifting all over his saddle and
> grimacing like he's getting a proctology exam. It looks to me like
> the Gods of Cycling Karma are sounding off loud and clear...

Instant karma - 39 seconds.

RicodJour

Jul 24, 2010, 3:17:55 PM7/24/10

Damn. I just read this post - now I look like a karmic-reference
thief.
I wonder if that's bad karma...?

A. Dumas

Jul 24, 2010, 5:44:08 PM7/24/10
RicodJour wrote:

> On Jul 24, 11:34 am, Betty wrote:
>> NoDannyNo wrote:
>>> He looks better than Contador who is shifting all over his saddle and
>>> grimacing like he's getting a proctology exam. It looks to me like
>>> the Gods of Cycling Karma are sounding off loud and clear...
>> Instant karma - 39 seconds.
>
> Damn. I just read this post - now I look like a karmic-reference
> thief.
> I wonder if that's bad karma...?

WTF is with this recent obsession with karma? Get off it. Childish nonsense.

H. Fred Kveck

Jul 24, 2010, 7:56:06 PM7/24/10
In article <97ee5$4c4b5ea8$53578816$81...@cache2.tilbu1.nb.home.nl>,
"A. Dumas" <alex...@dumas.fr> wrote:

My karma ran over my dogma.

K. Keith Gauss

Jul 24, 2010, 8:25:37 PM7/24/10

Observe your surroundings. Read some Brian Lafferty threads. Do you now
notice anything interesting about your complaint against "childish
nonsense"?

Betty

Jul 25, 2010, 5:33:34 AM7/25/10
A. Dumas wrote:
> WTF is with this recent obsession with karma? Get off it. Childish
> nonsense.

Hampsten 's glorious victory at the Gavia was an example of karma in action.

Betty

Jul 25, 2010, 5:34:20 AM7/25/10

H. Fred Kveck wrote:
> My karma ran over my dogma.