Liz Hatch excluded from the real races

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 8, 2010, 8:30:15 PM4/8/10

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 8, 2010, 9:20:46 PM4/8/10

"Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message
news:4BBE7517...@sandiegozoo.org...
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/drentse-8-1-1/results

Dumbass -

Who would you rather bang, Hatch or Teutenberg?

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 8, 2010, 9:31:23 PM4/8/10
"Fred K. Gringioni" wrote:

Tyler.

Amit Ghosh

Apr 8, 2010, 10:43:38 PM4/8/10
On Apr 8, 8:30 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/drentse-8-1-1/results

dumbass,

liz hatch is a spazz. she has crashed or had amechanical in every race
she's done this year. i think only kunich has a better record.

Amit Ghosh

Apr 8, 2010, 10:56:39 PM4/8/10
On Apr 8, 9:20 pm, "Fred K. Gringioni" <kgringi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Magilla Gorilla" <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/drentse-8-1-1/results
>
> Dumbass -
>
> Who would you rather bang, Hatch or Teutenberg?

dumbass,

either one, as long as they're not mud-caked.

-Bruce

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 9, 2010, 12:05:43 AM4/9/10
Amit Ghosh wrote:

> On Apr 8, 8:30 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/drentse-8-1-1/results
>
> dumbass,
>
> liz hatch is a spazz. she has crashed or had amechanical in every race

Hatch is a major league pretender. Reality has already caught up with
her little act.

Magilla

birdbrain

Apr 9, 2010, 1:41:28 AM4/9/10

When is she going to race again?

Betty Munro

Apr 9, 2010, 4:26:31 AM4/9/10

Amit Ghosh wrote:
> either one, as long as they're not mud-caked.
>
> -Bruce

Or have tattoos.
-Bruce

heather

Apr 9, 2010, 9:06:13 AM4/9/10

ronaldo_jeremiah

Apr 9, 2010, 11:24:24 AM4/9/10
On Apr 8, 8:20 pm, "Fred K. Gringioni" <kgringi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Magilla Gorilla" <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/drentse-8-1-1/results
>
> Dumbass -
>
> Who would you rather bang, Hatch or Teutenberg?

Second-place finisher Emma Johansson.

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/interviews/emmajoh.jpg

(I could even tolerate a little mud, if I had to.)

-rj

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 9, 2010, 5:25:39 PM4/9/10
heather wrote:

That might actually be the first documented photo of a Pro Tour rider
with a testes-induced camel toe. I betcha Doug Ellis took notice and
told Anorexic Drew to give him a raise.

Thanks,

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 9, 2010, 5:32:42 PM4/9/10
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

That's a cute little princess cut she's sportin. But if she were my
girl, she'd have to grow it out some and go with the Jennifer Anniston
dew. Danielson would never have upgraded to Stephanie if she were
walkin' around with a Kate Jackson lid.

Thanks,

Magilla

TheCoz

Apr 9, 2010, 10:01:28 PM4/9/10

When is she going to "race"?
Coz

Betty Munro

Apr 10, 2010, 7:30:08 AM4/10/10
Magilla Gorilla wrote:
> Danielson would never have upgraded to Stephanie if she were
> walkin' around with a Kate Jackson lid.

Sometimes upgrading chicks is like "upgrading" windoze.