In the Tip of the Penis

BLafferty

Nov 22, 2010, 1:20:34 PM11/22/10

RicodJour

Nov 22, 2010, 2:18:01 PM11/22/10
Question: Where is Barry's brain?

Beloved Fred No. 1

Nov 22, 2010, 2:22:56 PM11/22/10
On 11/22/10 21:18, RicodJour wrote:
> Question: Where is Barry's brain?

<http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/shang_dan/small-brain-shanghai-homer-simpson.jpg>

BLafferty

Nov 22, 2010, 3:13:20 PM11/22/10
On 11/22/2010 2:18 PM, RicodJour wrote:
> Question: Where is Barry's brain?

Flame on, mon petit.

Anton Berlin

Nov 22, 2010, 4:14:54 PM11/22/10
On Nov 22, 1:18 pm, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:
> Question: Where is Barry's brain?

Stupid cunt. If she's hot enough we all have our brains there.

Anton Berlin

Nov 22, 2010, 4:17:36 PM11/22/10
Rice in the penis..... - brings new meaning to "San Francisco Treat"

RicodJour

Nov 22, 2010, 5:10:11 PM11/22/10
On Nov 22, 4:14 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 1:18 pm, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Question: Where is Barry's brain?
>
> Stupid cunt.  If she's hot enough we all have our brains there.

Right, but the "she" that Barry is woodying up over is LANCE.

I realize that LaHemorrhoid is charting unknown territory for him/her,
by going for the testicularly impaired, and that LANCE's lone orb is a
half step in the right direction for she/it. Maybe one day, just
maybe, there'll be a day when _no_ testicles hit him/her in the chin.
Dare to dream, Barry, dare to dream.

Bob Martin

Nov 23, 2010, 2:37:03 AM11/23/10
in 647853 20101122 211736 Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Rice in the penis..... - brings new meaning to "San Francisco Treat"

Let's see you bring Liz Hatch into this ...

Anton Berlin

Nov 23, 2010, 6:41:59 AM11/23/10

> Let's see you bring Liz Hatch into this ...

Difficult to bring Liz Hatch into every penis when every penis has
already been brought into Liz Hatch.