Photo finish !

Will Gruber

Jul 7, 2010, 4:39:47 PM7/7/10
Looks like an undecided tie for 1st place

http://i27.tinypic.com/6ql007.jpg

Keith

Jul 7, 2010, 5:45:52 PM7/7/10

Is that Moreau ?

Superfly TNT

Jul 7, 2010, 5:58:25 PM7/7/10
On Jul 7, 2:45 pm, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 13:39:47 -0700 (PDT), Will Gruber
>
> <will_gru...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Looks like an undecided tie for 1st place
>
> >http://i27.tinypic.com/6ql007.jpg
>
> Is that Moreau ?

Hey wait a second, is that Tonya Harding? I can see it now. Lance
and Tonya on skates and Tonya goin' after Contador with a God damn 2-
inch pipe. Bam! Right on the knee. Lance grimaces and Contador
laughs. At least that's what the French newspapers are saying.
That's right. Read it here first. Lance's Tour is over. I don't
care if we haven't got to the Pyranees yet. Lance's Tour is over.
Face it. He needs rehab. He's 39 years old. He cannot and no one
can keep up with the new youth corps. And yes, Spain is going to win
the World Cup too. The orange heads for Pay-Bas don't stand a chance.

Superfly TNT

Jul 7, 2010, 5:59:19 PM7/7/10

And no that is not Christophe Moreau.