Evans time trial last year was not so good

Dumbass

Jul 22, 2011, 2:02:08 PM7/22/11
So, is he really better than Schleck at the TT?

He may have had low motivation last year.

DirtRoadie

Jul 22, 2011, 2:53:00 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 12:02 pm, Dumbass <tadams...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So, is he really better than Schleck at the TT?
>
> He may have had low motivation last year.

He really is better. The question is, how much?
And will a yellow shirt do for AS what it did for TV?

Kevin Metcalfe

Jul 22, 2011, 4:28:28 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 11:02 am, Dumbass <tadams...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So, is he really better than Schleck at the TT?
>
> He may have had low motivation last year.

He also had a broken arm last year... Elbow I think.

TheCoz

Jul 22, 2011, 10:59:14 PM7/22/11

It's been said that Andy has worked on his TT performace. Don't think
Evans can out do him.
Coz