Lance Armstrong releases theme song

Anton Berlin

Sep 30, 2010, 8:33:48 PM9/30/10

LawBoy01

Sep 30, 2010, 9:37:01 PM9/30/10

Brad Anders

Sep 30, 2010, 10:47:08 PM9/30/10

What's your theme song? "Obsessed"?

Brad Anders

Beloved Fred No. 1

Oct 1, 2010, 4:15:33 AM10/1/10
Anton Berlin wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sWzA24lqHI&feature=related

Brad Anders wrote:
> What's your theme song? "Obsessed"?

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs>

Brad Anders

Oct 1, 2010, 11:10:21 AM10/1/10

+1

RicodJour

Oct 1, 2010, 11:48:21 AM10/1/10

-1

Even someone as cool as Sting can't pull off a MacGuyver Mullet.

BLafferty

Oct 1, 2010, 12:49:43 PM10/1/10
Which of those guys looked most like your grandfather?

LawBoy01

Oct 1, 2010, 8:06:40 PM10/1/10

Brian,

Your mother could pee while standing up.

-Philip

BLafferty

Oct 1, 2010, 9:48:18 PM10/1/10

FuckTard, ALL women CAN pee while standing up. Try again, LawGirl.

H. Fred Kveck

Oct 1, 2010, 10:19:32 PM10/1/10
In article <b2f87528-64dd-4eeb...@p26g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
RicodJour <rico...@worldemail.com> wrote:

> Even someone as cool as Sting [...]

??????

RicodJour

Oct 1, 2010, 10:22:52 PM10/1/10
On Oct 1, 10:19 pm, "H. Fred Kveck" <YOURhow...@h-SHOESbomb.com>
wrote:

>  RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Even someone as cool as Sting [...]
>
>    ??????

Methinks the Kveck doest protest too much.

LawBoy01

Oct 1, 2010, 10:24:57 PM10/1/10

Not while holding a dick, like your mom.

BLafferty

Oct 2, 2010, 11:22:13 AM10/2/10

FuckTard, we all knew what you were *trying* to communicate. I hope you
do a better job or communicating for the few clients that you have.

LawBoy01

Oct 2, 2010, 1:05:13 PM10/2/10
> do a better job or communicating for the few clients that you have.- Hide quoted text -

You hurt my tender little feelings, Brian.