bring out your dead

1 view

Ben Trovato

Feb 26, 2011, 6:35:35 PM2/26/11

Brad Anders

Feb 26, 2011, 10:17:44 PM2/26/11
On Feb 26, 4:35 pm, Ben Trovato <benn.trov...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> What LANCE has to look forward to...http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/franco-ballerinis-body-to-be-exhumed-...

No shit. I'll bet dealing in bits of LA's bodily fluids and body parts
after he's croaked will go on for a couple of centuries, kind of like
a modern day Shroud of Turin.

Simply Fred

Feb 26, 2011, 11:58:17 PM2/26/11

Brad Anders wrote:
> No shit. I'll bet dealing in bits of LA's bodily fluids and body parts
> after he's croaked will go on for a couple of centuries, kind of like
> a modern day Shroud of Turin.

I bet the doctor who cut off the first ball wishes he kept it, although
that loss should drive up the value of the remaining one.