Pretty bad when your ethics pale to Vino's. Hey AC ?

Choppy Warburton

Jul 19, 2010, 11:34:38 AM7/19/10
I'm talking about, hell Leo, I'm not embarrassed to say the word...
ethics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQ940YSD2A

Frederick the Great

Jul 19, 2010, 6:22:24 PM7/19/10
In article
<c5eea7c1-c543-4d63...@i31g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Choppy Warburton <choppyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

When you cannot trust a fixed fight,
what can you trust? Were back with anarchy.

--
Old Fritz

Anton Berlin

Jul 19, 2010, 7:14:49 PM7/19/10
On Jul 19, 5:22 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <c5eea7c1-c543-4d63-8eb6-0c6aef715...@i31g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

>  Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm talking about, hell Leo, I'm not embarrassed to say the word...
> > ethics.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQ940YSD2A
>
> When you cannot trust a fixed fight,
> what can you trust? Were back with anarchy.
>
> --
> Old Fritz

There's a saying in Texas - if you can't trust a fixed election....

Frederick the Great

Jul 19, 2010, 10:46:31 PM7/19/10
In article
<3d80a94d-0d33-43b2...@w12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jul 19, 5:22 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > <c5eea7c1-c543-4d63-8eb6-0c6aef715...@i31g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
> >  Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I'm talking about, hell Leo, I'm not embarrassed to say the word...
> > > ethics.
> >
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQ940YSD2A
> >
> > When you cannot trust a fixed fight,
> > what can you trust? Were back with anarchy.
>

> There's a saying in Texas - if you can't trust a fixed election....

Coincidentally, or not, the Coen brothers are from Texas.

--
Old Fritz

Anton Berlin

Jul 19, 2010, 10:49:50 PM7/19/10
On Jul 19, 9:46 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <3d80a94d-0d33-43b2-b428-7c7b87663...@w12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,

>  Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 19, 5:22 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <c5eea7c1-c543-4d63-8eb6-0c6aef715...@i31g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

> > > When you cannot trust a fixed fight,
> > > what can you trust? Were back with anarchy.
>
> > There's a saying in Texas - if you can't trust a fixed election....
>
> Coincidentally, or not, the Coen brothers are from Texas.
>
> --
> Old Fritz

I know it seems like that with all of that Blood Simple and No Country
for Old Men but they are from Minnesota and live in New York.

Kurgan Gringioni

Jul 19, 2010, 11:18:17 PM7/19/10

"Anton Berlin" <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Coincidentally, or not, the Coen brothers are from Texas.
>
> --
> Old Fritz

:: I know it seems like that with all of that Blood Simple and No Country
:: for Old Men but they are from Minnesota and live in New York.

Dumbass -

Fargo.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Michael Press

Jul 20, 2010, 2:43:29 PM7/20/10
In article
<f5648360-1faf-469b...@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jul 19, 9:46 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > <3d80a94d-0d33-43b2-b428-7c7b87663...@w12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
> >  Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > There's a saying in Texas - if you can't trust a fixed election....
> >
> > Coincidentally, or not, the Coen brothers are from Texas.
>

> I know it seems like that with all of that Blood Simple and No Country
> for Old Men but they are from Minnesota and live in New York.

Oh. So they are.

--
Michael Press

Anton Berlin

Jul 20, 2010, 3:18:48 PM7/20/10
On Jul 19, 10:18 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> "Anton Berlin" <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yes and Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn were born in Roman Holiday

Patrick Kehoe

Jul 21, 2010, 3:11:57 AM7/21/10
> Yes and Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn were born in Roman Holiday- Hide quoted text -

Grant and Hepburn in Charade... Gergory Peck and Audrey Hepburn in RH

:)))

AC found out he's got some Cannibal in him after all...

RicodJour

Jul 21, 2010, 9:10:12 AM7/21/10
On Jul 21, 3:11 am, Patrick Kehoe <pke...@telus.net> wrote:

> AC found out he's got some Cannibal in him after all...

Merckx didn't wear a condom?

Davey Crockett

Jul 21, 2010, 9:31:05 AM7/21/10
RicodJour a écrit profondement:

Most everyone did way back when

Until the Doping Cops wondered why they were getting cold urine and put
an end to that little caper

--
Der Spiegel? More like "Die Nachtriechen" ;)
One year ago, a mudslide on the shores of a lake in the German