Anyone still think...

atriage

Jul 14, 2011, 11:23:05 AM7/14/11
...that Dopador can win this thing?
--

Anton Berlin

Jul 14, 2011, 11:24:18 AM7/14/11
On Jul 14, 10:23 am, atriage <atri...@satriage.net> wrote:
> ...that Dopador can win this thing?
> --

Maybe he left his sugar and carbon in Italy.

atriage

Jul 14, 2011, 11:29:51 AM7/14/11

Maybe Sammy Sanchez stole them.

Brad Anders

Jul 14, 2011, 11:51:06 AM7/14/11
On Jul 14, 8:23 am, atriage <atri...@satriage.net> wrote:
> ...that Dopador can win this thing?
> --

Maybe steak is on the menu tonight.

atriage

Jul 14, 2011, 12:19:14 PM7/14/11

Yeah or he could just eat whatever it is that Voeckler eats which certainly
seems to do the trick...I was getting that 'can't believe my eyes' feeling as I
watched him stomp that big gear up the mountains today.

Uncle Dave

Jul 14, 2011, 1:26:15 PM7/14/11
On Jul 14, 5:19 pm, atriage <atri...@satriage.net> wrote:
> On 14/07/2011 16:51, Brad Anders wrote:
>
> > On Jul 14, 8:23 am, atriage<atri...@satriage.net>  wrote:
> >> ...that Dopador can win this thing?
> >> --
>
> > Maybe steak is on the menu tonight.
>
> Yeah or he could just eat whatever it is that Voeckler eats which certainly
> seems to do the trick...I was getting that 'can't believe my eyes'

I bet your smile was a thin disguise...

UD

atriage

Jul 14, 2011, 1:55:01 PM7/14/11
You must be as old as me. :)

Uncle Dave

Jul 14, 2011, 2:13:49 PM7/14/11

We're all as old as you. Occasionally, the odd unsuspecting thirty or
forty something wanders in to USENET by chance but we're mostly old as
the hills...

UD

atriage

Jul 14, 2011, 2:36:27 PM7/14/11

...makes a note of the number of Dignitas Clinic.

Ben Trovato

Jul 14, 2011, 4:06:02 PM7/14/11

You were there when they were piling Pelion on Ossa. eh...

atriage

Jul 14, 2011, 4:20:21 PM7/14/11

Had to wiki that one and I've spent a lot of time in Greece.

thirty-six

Jul 14, 2011, 6:27:09 PM7/14/11
On Jul 14, 5:19 pm, atriage <atri...@satriage.net> wrote:

I was asleep then. I thought all that were in it were pedalling at
90rpm and above.

Jimmy July

Jul 14, 2011, 11:20:57 PM7/14/11
On 7/14/2011 8:23 AM, atriage wrote:
> ...that Dopador can win this thing?

It's too early to say it can't happen.

RicodJour

Jul 14, 2011, 11:58:02 PM7/14/11
On Jul 14, 11:20 pm, Jimmy July <F...@burger.com> wrote:

> It's too early to say it can't happen.

No it's not. I've already said it.

RBR Director of Anti-Candyass Communications

atriage

Jul 15, 2011, 3:54:06 AM7/15/11

Nah, Voeckler was running a 56 X 11 at 80 rpm, the only other entity I've seen
that could do that was Ivan Basso's dog.

Jimmy July

Jul 15, 2011, 4:31:15 AM7/15/11

Jesus, read the Fucking OP.

"Can not" is not the same as "will not". Asking for a prediction is not
the same as asking for a list of potentialities.

Now, admit you're a dumbass. No candyassing allowed.

Simply Fred

Jul 15, 2011, 5:21:19 AM7/15/11
atriage wrote:
> Nah, Voeckler was running a 56 X 11 at 80 rpm, the only other entity
> I've seen that could do that was Ivan Basso's dog.

Tugboat begs to disagree.

atriage

Jul 15, 2011, 5:26:25 AM7/15/11
:)

RicodJour

Jul 15, 2011, 8:17:23 AM7/15/11
On Jul 15, 4:31 am, Jimmy July <F...@burger.com> wrote:
> On 7/14/2011 8:58 PM, RicodJour wrote:
> > On Jul 14, 11:20 pm, Jimmy July<F...@burger.com>  wrote:
>
> >> It's too early to say it can't happen.
>
> > No it's not.  I've already said it.

> > RBR Director of Anti-Candyass Communications
>
> Jesus, read the Fucking OP.
>
> "Can not" is not the same as "will not".

There is functionally no difference at this point.

> Asking for a prediction is not
> the same as asking for a list of potentialities.

You said it's too early to say "it can't happen". I had already said
it. You are clearly wrong and your timing sucks.

The fact that I made a prediction is a separate item.

> Now, admit you're a dumbass. No candyassing allowed.

I guess we'll have to see what happens from here, eh? I've already
made my non-candyass prediction, whereas you are trying to maintain a
universal candyass position for all. It is unseemly.

Jimmy July

Jul 15, 2011, 8:19:02 PM7/15/11
On 7/15/2011 5:17 AM, RicodJour wrote:

> You said it's too early to say "it can't happen". I had already said
> it. You are clearly wrong and your timing sucks.

You think 2 minutes can't be lost or gained? I think you're nuts.

I'm calling the race for Basso. Not because of what "could" happen or
what "will" happen but because it's what I want to happen. A victory
for Basso would be more fun than a victory for one of those nice Schleck
boys. Evans will be my proof that a couple minutes can be lost.

Jimmy July

Jul 16, 2011, 2:37:10 AM7/16/11

What, no response? C'mon, Mr. Candy ass, quit predicting who WONT win
(as if that's a big feat!) and tell us who will win. It's "unseemly" to
predict who wont win.

Ricodjour is ALMOST AS BIG A CANDY ASS AS BL!!!! Well, not really. OK, I
was wrong there.

Simply Fred

Jul 16, 2011, 5:33:17 AM7/16/11
Jimmy July wrote:
> I'm calling the race for Basso. Not because of what "could" happen or
> what "will" happen but because it's what I want to happen. A victory for
> Basso would be more fun than a victory for one of those nice Schleck
> boys. Evans will be my proof that a couple minutes can be lost.

And Basso can TT. Remember who taught him how to.

andre...@aol.com

Jul 16, 2011, 7:56:18 AM7/16/11

Which of all the dopadores are u referring too?

RicodJour

Jul 23, 2011, 12:45:33 PM7/23/11
> made my non-candyassprediction, whereas you are trying to maintain a
> universalcandyassposition for all.  It is unseemly.

Alberto CantStandYa didn't podium.

I rest my case.

Like I'm a-sayin' befor - thata Giro, she some sorta mean summnabitch.

It'll be curious to see how many serious contenders opt for the Giro-
Tour double next year. I'm guessing fewer than this year. ;)

atriage

Jul 23, 2011, 2:34:46 PM7/23/11
Well the Giro guy's got his marching orders, the riders said enough is
enough...it might not be stupid tough next year.