RideClean training camp

z, fred

Mar 28, 2010, 9:48:40 PM3/28/10

Ryan Cousineau

Mar 29, 2010, 1:12:11 AM3/29/10
In article <WFTrn.36734$9b5....@newsfe01.iad>,
"z, fred" <No...@not.ca> wrote:

> http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/129139316309891927.jpg

How did that make it to failblog? I say that's major (Taylor) win.

--
Ryan Cousineau rcou...@gmail.com http://www.wiredcola.com/

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Mar 29, 2010, 2:14:47 AM3/29/10
On Mar 28, 10:12 pm, Ryan Cousineau <rcous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <WFTrn.36734$9b5.35...@newsfe01.iad>,

>  "z, fred" <N...@not.ca> wrote:
>
> >http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/129139316309891927.jpg
>
> How did that make it to failblog? I say that's major (Taylor) win.

I wondered that also. Although perhaps it indicates that
dumbass failbloggers fail too. But then I thought: Well,
if the cyclists were actually having to push the bus, maybe
that would count as a fail.

Fredmaster Ben

Kyle Legate

Mar 29, 2010, 3:12:05 PM3/29/10
z, fred wrote:
> http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/129139316309891927.jpg

FAIL?! That has WIN written all over it.

K. Fred Gauss

Mar 29, 2010, 7:24:54 PM3/29/10

Obviously posted by someone who's never had to push a bus.