Lance Armstrong

1 view

Jute Andre

Apr 12, 2011, 8:04:27 PM4/12/11
It has been revealed by anonymous sources that Lance Armstrong has
been banging his mother because his girlfriend doesn't look enough
like his mother.

Deak

Apr 12, 2011, 8:37:18 PM4/12/11

1 on a scale of 10.

(I believe that Armstrong never provably doped, in terms of the letter
of the law. He just stayed one step ahead of what was banned or
detectable.

Either that, or he was a brilliant cheat, or else incredibly lucky. )

Davey Crockett

Apr 12, 2011, 8:54:00 PM4/12/11
Jute Andre a écrit profondement:

| It has been revealed by anonymous sources that Lance Armstrong has
| been banging his mother because his girlfriend doesn't look enough
| like his mother.

Careful Sport

That's pretty serious stuff

-
Davey

--
Will someone please tell M'Bongo ::
The notion that governments derive their only just authority from

Vagina Gorilla

Apr 13, 2011, 6:19:15 PM4/13/11
Incredibly lucky cheat with brilliant help - if you discount the times
he was caught and paid bribes.