hell still hot

Ben Trovato

Jun 23, 2011, 12:41:08 PM6/23/11
Longo still French TT champeen

MagillaGorilla

Jun 23, 2011, 3:45:16 PM6/23/11

Ben Trovato wrote:

> Longo still French TT champeen

Sounds more like the French girls suck donkey dick, not to mention
probably need to shave. Longo can't win any races outside those
horseshit French toys these days.

I think the last race she won was like fucking Eustice's Unabomber race.

Magilla

Choppy Warburton

Jun 23, 2011, 4:43:05 PM6/23/11

I'd venture the best french women riders can take on all but 4-5 in
RBR.

A. Dumas

Jun 23, 2011, 8:22:13 PM6/23/11
MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Sounds more like the French girls suck donkey dick, not to mention
> probably need to shave.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/french-road-championships-2011/elite-women-time-trial/photos/179098

ilan

Jun 23, 2011, 9:07:19 PM6/23/11

She just got the women's record for the Mount Washington hill climb.

-ilan

MagillaGorilla

Jun 23, 2011, 10:15:56 PM6/23/11
"A. Dumas" wrote:

Totally wreckable. I bet you she's a dirty girl.

Magilla

MagillaGorilla

Jun 23, 2011, 10:17:05 PM6/23/11

ilan wrote:

Jeanson has the record.

Magilla

Frederick the Great

Jun 23, 2011, 11:19:29 PM6/23/11
In article <4E03F35B...@sandiegozoo.com>,
MagillaGorilla <mag...@sandiegozoo.com> wrote:

> Totally wreckable. I bet you she's a dirty girl.

An easy bet on someone who puts herself on the line,
rather than playing safe; but you can save yourself
heartbreak, 'cause you haven't the chance of a fart
in a wind storm.

--
Old Fritz

Scott

Jun 24, 2011, 12:31:11 AM6/24/11

No, she doesn't. Not anymore, anyway.

A. Dumas

Jun 24, 2011, 8:47:54 AM6/24/11
ilan wrote:
> [Longo] just got the women's record for the Mount Washington hill climb.

Funny, because
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/cycling/2011-02-11-3731406206_x.htm

RicodJour

Jun 24, 2011, 9:47:54 AM6/24/11

That's a great article.

Ryan Cousineau

Jun 24, 2011, 1:23:18 PM6/24/11
On Jun 24, 6:47 am, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 24, 8:47 am, "A. Dumas" <alexan...@dumas.fr.invalid> wrote:
>
> > ilan wrote:
>
> > > [Longo] just got the women's record for the Mount Washington hill climb.
>
> > Funny, becausehttp://www.usatoday.com/sports/cycling/2011-02-11-3731406206_x.htm

> That's a great article.

I know it speaks too closely to RBR's Second-Greatest Obsession*, but
did you notice that Longo gave the closest answer an active cyclist
can to "hell yeah I doped, so what?"

*#1 is still LANCE, and with him well into his second retirement, even
I am surprised.

Frederick the Great

Jun 24, 2011, 3:35:03 PM6/24/11
In article <4e04877a$0$14134$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl>,
"A. Dumas" <alex...@dumas.fr.invalid> wrote:

Her response to the question on drugs seems eerily familiar ...

--
Old Fritz