AUSA and Team to Paris

1 view

BLafferty

Nov 16, 2010, 8:12:22 AM11/16/10

--D-y

Nov 16, 2010, 11:13:22 AM11/16/10
On Nov 16, 7:12 am, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> France, not Texas.
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/us-postal-investigation-steps-up-as-n...

Novitsky: "I'm not going to comment on anything".

So, which episode of The Dog Whisperer was Jeffy on, I seem to have
missed it.

Well, so much the better for The Book.
--D-y

Ben Trovato

Nov 16, 2010, 1:01:44 PM11/16/10
On Nov 16, 5:12 am, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> France, not Texas.
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/us-postal-investigation-steps-up-as-n...

I love Paris in the springtime, I love Paris in the fall,
I love Paris whenever the gubment pays for it all...

Beloved Fred No. 1

Nov 16, 2010, 2:21:13 PM11/16/10

Ben Trovato wrote:
> I love Paris in the springtime, I love Paris in the fall,
> I love Paris whenever the gubment pays for it all...

Sometimes I miss SOTS.

BLafferty

Nov 16, 2010, 6:10:03 PM11/16/10
On 11/16/2010 5:44 PM, Brad Anders wrote:

> On Nov 16, 6:12 am, BLafferty<b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> France, not Texas.
>>
>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/us-postal-investigation-steps-up-as-n...
>
> I wonder how much taxpayer money will eventually be wasted on this
> pursuit of this decade-old "crime"? At least when he went after BALCO
> it was current.
>
> Brad Anders
You sound more and more like a shill for the Uniballer. Carry on.

Anton Berlin

Nov 16, 2010, 6:11:25 PM11/16/10
Normally you'd be right but I think Jeff has already has his close
call and is playing it square.

BLafferty

Nov 16, 2010, 7:36:19 PM11/16/10
On 11/16/2010 6:11 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> Normally you'd be right but I think Jeff has already has his close
> call and is playing it square.

Good observation.

Frederick the Great

Nov 16, 2010, 7:55:58 PM11/16/10
In article
<0d369e5c-6642-49fc...@r29g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Normally you'd be right but I think Jeff has already has his close
> call and is playing it square.

Nuh uh. One look at his countenance tells us
here is a guy won't take "no" for an answer.
It's all a death-match for Novitzky. Apparently
the Justice Department just lets its loose
cannons roll.

--
Old Fritz

Frederick the Great

Nov 16, 2010, 7:57:42 PM11/16/10
In article <VemdncNygN_Wkn7R...@giganews.com>,
BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

Where do I sign up to be LANCE'S shill. I could use
some extra income. Say! Are you hiring? I'll shill
for you.

--
Old Fritz

Fred Flintstein

Nov 16, 2010, 9:08:34 PM11/16/10
On 11/16/2010 5:10 PM, BLafferty wrote:
> You sound more and more like a shill for the Uniballer. Carry on.

You know, I hardly devote any thought at all to LANCE's
junk. You, on the other hand, seem be obsessed with it.

Just an observation. Carry on. Dumbass.

Fred Flintstein

Anton Berlin

Nov 16, 2010, 10:26:24 PM11/16/10
Sometimes I pin one ball back with a welding clamp and dance to
Goodbye Horses.

It's a lot harder to accomplish but not as painful as it sounds.

But I'd hardly call that obsession.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I7IdcJDacg&feature=related

BLafferty

Nov 17, 2010, 8:35:12 AM11/17/10

Even his detractors in the legal community, those representing clients
investigated by him, credit Novitsky with being a good and relentless
investigator. It's clear he is playing it very close to the vest which
will make it very difficult for the Uniballer's legal beagles to attack
him at trial. Bottom line seems to be that he isn't a loose cannon now,
if he ever really was one.

Hope you find a way to deal with that, Fred.

BLafferty

Nov 17, 2010, 8:39:43 AM11/17/10
I'm not hiring, but I suggest that you apply here along with Brad. The
following link should give you all the information you need.
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Fabiani_and_Lehane

BLafferty

Nov 17, 2010, 8:42:01 AM11/17/10
On 11/16/2010 9:08 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
> On 11/16/2010 5:10 PM, BLafferty wrote:
>> You sound more and more like a shill for the Uniballer. Carry on.
>
> You know, I hardly devote any thought at all to LANCE's
> junk. You, on the other hand, seem be obsessed with it.

Right. Got any other good ones before your nose prevents you from
getting close enough to the keyboard to type?

Anton Berlin

Nov 17, 2010, 4:20:34 PM11/17/10
I'd rather see a bulldog like Novitsky
> going after cases that actually have an impact on public health. But,
> I guess that wouldn't get him the kind of press coverage he craves,
> huh?
>
> Brad Anders

This is Amerika and Ayn Rand says I can smoke - eat- drink and fuck
whatever I want. And when my fat cancerous spotted liver needs a
transplant - I expect the rest of you bastards to pay for it.

BLafferty

Nov 17, 2010, 5:02:57 PM11/17/10
On 11/17/2010 2:55 PM, Brad Anders wrote:

>>> I wonder how much taxpayer money will eventually be wasted on this
>>> pursuit of this decade-old "crime"? At least when he went after BALCO
>>> it was current.
>>
>>> Brad Anders
>>
>> You sound more and more like a shill for the Uniballer. Carry on.
>
> I just don't agree with you that pursuing Lance is the best way to use
> FDA's limited legal resources. I'd rather see a bulldog like Novitsky

> going after cases that actually have an impact on public health. But,
> I guess that wouldn't get him the kind of press coverage he craves,
> huh?
>
> Brad Anders

There have been indications in the press that Novitsky is not the only
Federal investigative agent working on this case. IIRC, the FBI is also
involved. I would not be surprise if the Electronic Crimes Task Force
of the US Secret Service is also involved. We'll all know soon enough.
Happy New Year coming up.

Michael Press

Nov 17, 2010, 4:19:51 PM11/17/10
In article <UYCdnfRgYZSNR37R...@giganews.com>,
BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

Candyass.

--
Michael Press

Frederick the Great

Nov 17, 2010, 4:33:12 PM11/17/10
In article
<dccb6b2a-b07d-4f34...@j18g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'd rather see a bulldog like Novitsky
> > going after cases that actually have an impact on public health. But,
> > I guess that wouldn't get him the kind of press coverage he craves,
> > huh?
>

> This is Amerika and Ayn Rand says I can smoke - eat- drink and fuck
> whatever I want. And when my fat cancerous spotted liver needs a
> transplant - I expect the rest of you bastards to pay for it.

Ayn Rand says your eyeballs can go bright yellow
as we stand around, point, and laugh at you.

--
Old Fritz

BLafferty

Nov 17, 2010, 7:18:52 PM11/17/10
In your case, ass candy is more appropriate.

Anton Berlin

Nov 17, 2010, 8:09:25 PM11/17/10
On Nov 17, 3:33 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <dccb6b2a-b07d-4f34-a1b1-d3085b78c...@j18g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

>  Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >   I'd rather see a bulldog like Novitsky
> > > going after cases that actually have an impact on public health. But,
> > > I guess that wouldn't get him the kind of press coverage he craves,
> > > huh?
>
> > This is Amerika and Ayn Rand says I can smoke - eat- drink and fuck
> > whatever I want.  And when my fat cancerous spotted liver needs a
> > transplant - I expect the rest of you bastards to pay for it.
>
> Ayn Rand says your eyeballs can go bright yellow
> as we stand around, point, and laugh at you.
>
> --
> Old Fritz

No Fritz, you dying rotting heap of gray matter, the fuck nuts that
subscribe to Ayn Rand only do so until they need help from others.
The banks in Ireland are the example for today.

Fred Fredburger

Nov 17, 2010, 8:36:22 PM11/17/10

Everyone on Wall St., too.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Nov 18, 2010, 5:04:10 AM11/18/10
BLafferty wrote:
> There have been indications in the press that Novitsky is not the only
> Federal investigative agent working on this case. IIRC, the FBI is also
> involved. I would not be surprise if the Electronic Crimes Task Force
> of the US Secret Service is also involved.

They arrested Victor Bout so he can spill the beans on LANCE.

Michael Press

Nov 18, 2010, 4:23:04 AM11/18/10
In article
<ca0a0431-4dfc-47e1...@o2g2000vbh.googlegroups.com>,
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Nov 17, 3:33 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > <dccb6b2a-b07d-4f34-a1b1-d3085b78c...@j18g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
> >  Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > >   I'd rather see a bulldog like Novitsky
> >
> > > This is Amerika and Ayn Rand says I can smoke - eat- drink and fuck
> > > whatever I want.  And when my fat cancerous spotted liver needs a
> > > transplant - I expect the rest of you bastards to pay for it.
> >
> > Ayn Rand says your eyeballs can go bright yellow
> > as we stand around, point, and laugh at you.
>

> No Fritz, you dying rotting heap of gray matter, the fuck nuts that
> subscribe to Ayn Rand only do so until they need help from others.
> The banks in Ireland are the example for today.

You miss the point. I will explain it to you for five cents.

<http://web.wm.edu/amst/370/2005/sp1/images/lucy%20doctor%20stand.jpg?svr=www>

--
Michael Press

Anton Berlin

Nov 18, 2010, 8:41:59 AM11/18/10

> Michael Press

Your intellectual acuity is beginning to marginally impress us - well
done teabag voter.

Michael Press

Nov 18, 2010, 7:28:01 PM11/18/10
In article
<d523469d-3c46-497e...@o34g2000vbi.googlegroups.com>,
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Your intellectual acuity is beginning to marginally impress us - well
> done teabag voter.

What are you talking about?

--
Michael Press