MSR 2010

1 view

David Padgham

Mar 16, 2010, 9:23:35 AM3/16/10
1. Spartacus
2. Pippo
3. Garzelli
4. Evans
5. LANCE
6. Manx Missile (0:03)

ronaldo_jeremiah

Mar 16, 2010, 8:57:38 PM3/16/10
E B-H will win.

-rj

Scott

Mar 16, 2010, 10:42:18 PM3/16/10
On Mar 16, 6:57 pm, ronaldo_jeremiah <ronaldo_jerem...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> E B-H will win.
>
> -rj

It's Hincapie's year.

Fred K. Gringioni

Mar 16, 2010, 11:22:51 PM3/16/10

"Scott" <hendric...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:ce6fe884-108c-49b0-b32c-

> It's Hincapie's year.

Dumbass -

He's not the type of rider who has even a small shot of winning M-SR.

He needs something w/ cobbles.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Fred Flintstein

Mar 17, 2010, 9:14:53 AM3/17/10

Unibet has LANCE at 150-1. GEORGE isn't listed.

Fred Flintstein

cur...@the-md-russells.org

Mar 17, 2010, 11:42:33 AM3/17/10

He's getting to the point where he needs someone throwing cobbles.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Scott

Mar 17, 2010, 12:18:23 PM3/17/10
On Mar 16, 9:22 pm, "Fred K. Gringioni" <kgringi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> "Scott" <hendricks_sc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Henry,

Please... much like in the lottery, Hincapie's odds of winning MSR
are barely affected whether he rides or doesn't ride. IOW, for all
intents and purposes, the odds are zero. I would've thought for sure
you knew I was joking. In all honesty, when I posted that I wasn't
even aware he was on the start list.

Wilma Munro

Mar 17, 2010, 3:48:11 PM3/17/10
Scott wrote:
> Please... much like in the lottery, Hincapie's odds of winning MSR
> are barely affected whether he rides or doesn't ride. IOW, for all
> intents and purposes, the odds are zero.

What ? Not even 50/50.

dave a

Mar 17, 2010, 5:43:55 PM3/17/10

It's 50/50 that the odds are zero.

Betty Munro

Mar 18, 2010, 4:54:37 AM3/18/10

dave a wrote:
> It's 50/50 that the odds are zero.

New age probability is so confusing, especially when you're blond.

Betty Munro

Mar 20, 2010, 8:13:41 AM3/20/10

Ignatiev