LANCE even late in paying his bribes ... er, 'donations'

bar

May 25, 2010, 11:48:49 AM5/25/10
"[McQuaid] refused comparisons with a football team perhaps making a
donation to a match referee but embarrassingly admitted that despite
promising the $100,000 in April of 2002, Armstrong only paid up in
2005 after the UCI sent him a reminder of payment."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mcquaid-acknowledges-accepting-armstrong-donation-a-mistake

Anton Berlin

May 25, 2010, 1:05:21 PM5/25/10

Keith

May 25, 2010, 1:32:34 PM5/25/10
On Tue, 25 May 2010 08:48:49 -0700 (PDT), bar <barba...@gmail.com>
wrote:

2002, eh ? Interesting because that ties in with Floyd's
statement...sounds to me like the deal was "I'll give you money if you
leave me alone until I retire".

RicodJour

May 25, 2010, 1:47:14 PM5/25/10
On May 25, 1:32 pm, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2010 08:48:49 -0700 (PDT), bar <barbari...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >"[McQuaid] refused comparisons with a football team perhaps making a
> >donation to a match referee but embarrassingly admitted that despite
> >promising the $100,000 in April of 2002, Armstrong only paid up in
> >2005 after the UCI sent him a reminder of payment."
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mcquaid-acknowledges-accepting-armstr...

> 2002, eh ? Interesting because that ties in with Floyd's
> statement...sounds to me like the deal was "I'll give you money if you
> leave me alone until I retire".

You're tone deaf.

raamman

May 25, 2010, 2:26:13 PM5/25/10

little hint, spell check before calling someone a "moran" in a public
forum

Fredmaster of Brainerd

May 25, 2010, 2:39:53 PM5/25/10

Dumbass,

Talk about embarrassing.

Google "morans" or just look at the picture Anton
linked for your convenience before you get out the red pen.

Fredmaster Ben

TheCoz

May 25, 2010, 2:41:20 PM5/25/10
On May 25, 12:32 pm, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2010 08:48:49 -0700 (PDT), bar <barbari...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >"[McQuaid] refused comparisons with a football team perhaps making a
> >donation to a match referee but embarrassingly admitted that despite
> >promising the $100,000 in April of 2002, Armstrong only paid up in
> >2005 after the UCI sent him a reminder of payment."
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mcquaid-acknowledges-accepting-armstr...

> 2002, eh ? Interesting because that ties in with Floyd's
> statement...sounds to me like the deal was "I'll give you money if you
> leave me alone until I retire".

I agree. Clever CYA excuse for the moment.
Coz

bar

May 25, 2010, 4:26:28 PM5/25/10
On May 25, 1:05 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:

more embarrassing than that sign are those fucking mullets. but then,
at least now we know what Laurent Brochard has been up to ... that's
clearly him on the left.

Betty Munro

May 25, 2010, 5:19:29 PM5/25/10

RicodJour wrote:
> You're tone deaf.

Is there an aural equivalent of colour blind ?

RobertH

May 25, 2010, 10:18:00 PM5/25/10
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mcquaid-acknowledges-accepting-armstr...

"He said he was convinced that most of the riders are now competing
cleanly but was forced to make a damn admission that it might not have
been the case just three of four years ago."

It really says that.

Keith

May 26, 2010, 6:08:27 AM5/26/10

I'm surprised the amount wasn't higher though...might have been a
"cash" portion