Hoorgerland said...

1 view

Dumbass

Jul 12, 2011, 3:05:57 PM7/12/11
“Today I felt better on the bike than I felt in bed or walking, It was
a lot of adrenaline that got me through the day, I think.”

Jimmy July

Jul 12, 2011, 5:03:29 PM7/12/11
On 07/12/2011 12:05 PM, Dumbass wrote:
> “Today I felt better on the bike than I felt in bed or walking, It was
> a lot of adrenaline that got me through the day, I think.”

Excellent! That's almost a confession, right there!

Dumbass

Jul 13, 2011, 11:24:47 AM7/13/11

And, the don't even need to use a needle to get a blood sample for
testing.

RicodJour

Jul 13, 2011, 3:43:48 PM7/13/11

I like dumbasses. I really do. But if you don't step up and start
proofreading your posts I'm going to kick your chamois up to your
navel.