Leadville is a little safer tonight

DA74

May 28, 2010, 4:45:25 PM5/28/10
Y'all remember the Leadville 100 cheating cunt who falsely and
unlawfully crimed against all those other 40-49 year old women,
stealing a pin AND a beltbuckle by racing while being FIVE years
younger than the rest of the competitors?

Well rest assured, the bitch went down. We're all a little safer today
thanks to the local gubment who protected the future rights of amateur
40-49 year old bicycling women.

But remember, it could have been any of us that was victimized by
reckless thugs like her.

http://cbs4denver.com/watercooler/Bike.Racers.Charges.2.1712832.html

Sleep Well,
DA74

dave a

May 28, 2010, 5:08:18 PM5/28/10

And the charges will be dropped if she writes an apology and "takes a
bicycle education class". What a riot! Just what sort of bicycle
education class is going to teach her which category to enter?

B. Lafferty

May 28, 2010, 5:48:24 PM5/28/10
Bicycle education class??

--D-y

May 28, 2010, 6:47:55 PM5/28/10

According to earlier reports, the two women already wrote the
apologies. One got fired from her job, too.

The "Bike Ed" class is just another humiliation.

(Again) Sounds like stinky Valley Politics here.

<http://tinyurl.com/2aynh8j> (Tiny leading to info on Valley Politics)
Suffice to say, "sure enough". I didn't read up on the Kobe Bryant
issue; sounds like a primer in "why we need the basic protections
afforded us by the Constitution".

A shame. Well, there are other places to live. Rearview mirror time,
as soon as the records are cleared (another hoop to jump through,
involving hiring lawyers, etc.).

Ken Chlouber has erected a monument to his life and work.
(come on, karma!)
--D-y

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

May 28, 2010, 7:39:42 PM5/28/10

Dumbasses -

I hope no one ever rides that stupid race again. Boycott.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

semi-ambivalent

May 28, 2010, 7:45:11 PM5/28/10
On May 28, 4:47 pm, --D-y <dustoyev...@mac.com> wrote:
> On May 28, 4:08 pm, dave a <blkcatREMOVET...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 5/28/2010 1:45 PM, DA74 wrote:
>
> > > Y'all remember the Leadville 100 cheating cunt who falsely and
> > > unlawfully crimed against all those other 40-49 year old women,
> > > stealing a pin AND a beltbuckle by racing while being FIVE years
> > > younger than the rest of the competitors?

The sport breeds people like that.

> > > Well rest assured, the bitch went down. We're all a little safer today
> > > thanks to the local gubment who protected the future rights of amateur
> > > 40-49 year old bicycling women.

Yes, the response was rather heavy handed; probably to protect the
race's stature in a town that really needs the income.

> > > But remember, it could have been any of us that was victimized by
> > > reckless thugs like her.
>
> > >http://cbs4denver.com/watercooler/Bike.Racers.Charges.2.1712832.html
>
> > > Sleep Well,
> > > DA74
>
> > And the charges will be dropped if she writes an apology and "takes a
> > bicycle education class".  What a riot!  Just what sort of bicycle
> > education class is going to teach her which category to enter?
>
> According to earlier reports, the two women already wrote the
> apologies. One got fired from her job, too.
>
> The "Bike Ed" class is just another humiliation.
>
> (Again) Sounds like stinky Valley Politics here.
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/2aynh8j> (Tiny leading to info on Valley Politics)
> Suffice to say, "sure enough". I didn't read up on the Kobe Bryant
> issue; sounds like a primer in "why we need the basic protections
> afforded us by the Constitution".
>
> A shame. Well, there are other places to live. Rearview mirror time,
> as soon as the records are cleared (another hoop to jump through,
> involving hiring lawyers, etc.).
>
> Ken Chlouber has erected a monument to his life and work.
> (come on, karma!)
> --D-y

Don't be too hard on Ken. There's probably a lot of heavy metals in
the water down there.

sa

z, fred

May 28, 2010, 8:33:17 PM5/28/10

Nobody ever tried to charge Phil Guarnaccia with a felony.

Amit Ghosh

May 29, 2010, 11:41:53 AM5/29/10
On May 28, 5:48 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Bicycle education class??

dumbass,

yes. it's taught by jobst brandt.

cur...@the-md-russells.org

May 29, 2010, 7:47:30 PM5/29/10

Excessive punishment, bordering on cruel and unusual.

derf...@gmail.com

May 29, 2010, 11:00:03 PM5/29/10
On May 28, 4:45 pm, DA74 <davidasto...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Y'all remember the Leadville 100 cheating cunt who falsely and
> unlawfully crimed against all those other 40-49 year old women,
> stealing a pin AND a beltbuckle by racing while being FIVE years
> younger than the rest of the competitors?

Racing for a belt buckle is gay.

Anton Berlin

May 30, 2010, 1:27:12 AM5/30/10
On May 28, 6:39 pm, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."
> Fred. presented by Gringioni.- Hide quoted text -

Ditto - fuck leadville