If a member of Congress can come clean about pulling a boner

Choppy Warburton

Jun 6, 2011, 7:24:47 PM6/6/11
then maybe there's hope that Lance will admit to his lies also.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congressman_twitter_photo

Anton Berlin

Jun 6, 2011, 9:52:11 PM6/6/11
On Jun 6, 6:24 pm, Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> then maybe there's hope that Lance will admit to his lies also.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congressman_twitter_photo

I hope they both get the shaft.

Brad Anders

Jun 7, 2011, 12:05:49 AM6/7/11

I hope Weiner is subjected to a probe.

Fred Flintstein

Jun 7, 2011, 9:09:43 AM6/7/11

I think the old fellow is hosed.

rick-...@uiowa.edu

Jun 7, 2011, 4:49:30 PM6/7/11
What f$%^&ing morons. Weiner is hard-ly the first politician to pull
something this stupid but yet he managed to get elected.

Calling for Lorena Bobbit to oust him.

Anton Berlin

Jun 8, 2011, 10:56:00 PM6/8/11
Now that he's told the truth let's all hope he doesn't try to expose
the whole matter any further.

Anton Berlin

Jun 9, 2011, 8:48:30 AM6/9/11

Another unfortunate quote about the Wiener scandal

"I think his hope and instinct is that he can stick it out," said a
senior New York Democrat, asking not to be identified. "We'll see."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/pl_nm/us_usa_politics_weiner

Simply Fred

Jun 9, 2011, 3:39:48 PM6/9/11
Anton Berlin wrote:
> Another unfortunate quote about the Wiener scandal

Rbr's own Weiner has been suspiciously quiet on the subject. Unless of
course he's been busy posting pictures on the binary newsgroups.

Vagina Gorilla

Jun 16, 2011, 2:44:50 PM6/16/11
Weiner went soft and resigned. He was the worst flip flopper ever.

Brad Anders

Jun 16, 2011, 4:16:54 PM6/16/11
Weiner finally pulled out. It wasn't a hard choice.

Choppy Warburton

Jun 16, 2011, 4:34:37 PM6/16/11
Finally a member of Congress exposed for being a dick

Simply Fred

Jun 16, 2011, 5:00:06 PM6/16/11
Brad Anders wrote:
> Weiner finally pulled out. It wasn't a hard choice.

It wasn't premature anyway.