invitation to all you LA haters and "they all dope"

Henry

Jul 31, 2010, 1:16:54 AM7/31/10
shit heads.
Once the French (not that they could organise a piss-up in a brewery)
and US Fed's finish their investigations, and find no evidence on LA,
will you agree to stop posting to this NG and go and play amoungst
yourselves ?

B. Lafferty

Jul 31, 2010, 9:35:18 AM7/31/10
Troll.

TheCoz

Jul 31, 2010, 11:03:07 AM7/31/10

Eat Shit
Coz

Anton Berlin

Jul 31, 2010, 11:38:26 AM7/31/10
We will continue to make up stuff to make your ball gargling sessions
with Lance less enjoyable.

GoneBeforeMyTime

Jul 31, 2010, 1:55:33 PM7/31/10

You're the guy from New Zealand?

Well, I talked to an old acquaintance the other day who quit following
cycling two years ago precisely because of the doping obsession. He said
simple "it's become more about doping then about cycling". Boy, I wonder
where I heard that before? Since you're new, you should know RBR has been
about doping for the better part of the decade, and to some extent before
that. Cyclingnews spun off the forum to some extent, which fed on the
doping articles CN produced. Perhaps you should complain to them?

Betty

Jul 31, 2010, 2:14:04 PM7/31/10
GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
> Cyclingnews spun off the forum to some extent, which fed on the
> doping articles CN produced. Perhaps you should complain to them?

Jeff, I want my royalties.

Jeff Jones

Jul 31, 2010, 4:33:09 PM7/31/10

Sorry, it's standard Web 1.5 practice.

--D-y

Jul 31, 2010, 7:26:31 PM7/31/10
On Jul 31, 10:38 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> We will continue to make up stuff to make your ball gargling sessions
> with Lance less enjoyable.

I've noticed that Lafferty has carefully distanced himself from Greg
on the personal level. Sort of.
--D-y