Dancing with the Stars

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 21, 2010, 9:07:14 PM9/21/10
Nobody Fucks with Baby.

Magilla

Fred Flintstein

Sep 21, 2010, 10:47:24 PM9/21/10
Magilla Gorilla wrote:
> Nobody Fucks with Baby.
>
> Magilla

Baby will make the finals. So will Rick Fox. He's a good
looking guy with fans in a major population center. He's
graceful and has the athleticism to do lifts.

It's a weak season, half the cast has no chance in hell.
Before it started I would have picked Brandy for the
finals but she sure didn't show it yesterday. There are
opportunities for Massey and Warner. I'll pick Warner
for the finals because he has fans that Massey will
never have.

Fred Flintstein

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 21, 2010, 11:30:32 PM9/21/10
Fred Flintstein wrote:

I personally think Baby should have danced with Patrick Swayze's
cadaver.

Sorry, but I'm hardcore.

Magilla

Fred Flintstein

Nov 17, 2010, 10:49:46 AM11/17/10

Well, I was wrong on Rick Fox. Athletes have a history of
doing well and especially athletes with lots of fans in large
media markets. But the tea baggers screwed up the prediction
algorithm. That took out Warner too, although he never really
progressed to the point where you would feel it was unfair to
send him home.

Massey did, to his credit. So did Brandy. The show has a fan
base that skews female which I thought would favor a guy like
Fox rather than Massey. But he's the last remaining male
dancer and I think he picked up a tailwind because of that.

My theory on the tea baggers is that Bristol's totals have
been flat over that past few weeks. That is, as contestants are
eliminated, very few of the eliminated celebrity's voters
transfer to Bristol. In a sense she is the face of the tea
party movement. She has enough unquestioning support to survive
the primaries in spite of very questionable competence. Which
leaves them with a fatally flawed candidate in the finals that
is way over her head with no chance of winning. Where have we
seen that before?

Baby will have the overwhelming support of the !Bristol voters.
That will leave Bristol with enough backing to take 2nd, with
Massey in 3rd.

Fred Flintstein

Fred Flintstein

Nov 22, 2010, 11:09:56 PM11/22/10
On 11/17/2010 9:49 AM, Fred Flintstein wrote:

> Baby will have the overwhelming support of the !Bristol voters.
> That will leave Bristol with enough backing to take 2nd, with
> Massey in 3rd.
>
> Fred Flintstein

Dumbasses,

I'm right about Contador too. He'll lose the TdF title
and then skate.

Fred Flintstein

Beloved Fred No. 1

Nov 23, 2010, 3:58:08 AM11/23/10
Fred Flintstein wrote:
> I'm right about Contador too. He'll lose the TdF title
> and then skate.

Dumbass,
On rbr all we want to know is who will be dancing with Liz.

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Nov 23, 2010, 11:22:54 PM11/23/10
On Nov 17, 7:49 am, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcremoveglobal.net>
wrote:

> On 9/21/2010 9:47 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
>

> > Magilla Gorilla wrote:
> >> Nobody Fucks with Baby.
>
> >> Magilla
>
> > Baby will make the finals. So will Rick Fox. He's a good
> > looking guy with fans in a major population center. He's
> > graceful and has the athleticism to do lifts.
>
> > It's a weak season, half the cast has no chance in hell.
> > Before it started I would have picked Brandy for the
> > finals but she sure didn't show it yesterday. There are
> > opportunities for Massey and Warner. I'll pick Warner
> > for the finals because he has fans that Massey will
> > never have.
>
> > Fred Flintstein
>
> Well, I was wrong on Rick Fox. Athletes have a history of
> doing well and especially athletes with lots of fans in large
> media markets. But the tea baggers screwed up the prediction
> algorithm.

<snip>

Dumbass -

This is the best DWTS fan.

From:
http://theclicker.todayshow.com/_news/2010/11/17/5481780-upset-by-bristols-dancing-luck-man-shoots-tv

Upset by Bristol's 'Dancing' luck, man shoots TV

Steven Cowan, 67, blasted his television set with a shotgun after
watching Bristol Palin's "Dancing with the Stars" routine Monday
night.

Ree Hines writes:Viewers shocked and frustrated by Bristol Palin's
inexplicable dance floor success (and there are plenty of you out
there) have nothing on one disgruntled “Dancing With the Stars” fan.

Steven N. Cowan of Town of Vermont, Wis., was seemingly unable to
confine his ballroom rage to the usual online comment or water cooler
rant and instead, chose to shoot his television for daring to air the
offending footage of Palin at all.

<snip><end>

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Brad Anders

Nov 23, 2010, 11:56:42 PM11/23/10
On Nov 22, 9:09 pm, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net>
wrote:

That bastard will skate. Then, he'll dance.

Brad Anders

Fred Flintstein

Nov 24, 2010, 9:03:02 AM11/24/10

I was wrong about Palin and Massey. I'm a dumbass.
On the bright side, I'm not flashing the world
with an obvious mental illness like some people
around here.

Fred Flintstein

Fred on a stick

Nov 24, 2010, 11:43:25 PM11/24/10
On 11/24/2010 6:03 AM, Fred Flintstein wrote:

> I was wrong about Palin and Massey. I'm a dumbass.
> On the bright side, I'm not flashing the world
> with an obvious mental illness like some people
> around here.

Just for nostaligia's sake:

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/former-dancing-with-the-stars-contestant-tom-delay-convicted-texas

Frederick the Great

Nov 25, 2010, 2:33:38 PM11/25/10
In article <ickph8$s2c$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,

"The criminalization of politics undermines our very system"

--
Old Fritz