Cav in Greipel out! Milk-A-Waaaaaaaat?

TheCoz

Jun 28, 2010, 10:03:22 PM6/28/10
Well, I have been wondering why this is, comparing the win list for
2010 on these two riders.
With a 1 to 10 and Cav's asshole attitude, it seems Greiple would be
the better sprinter to work for.
Coz

Andre Greiple 2010 Victories

* Stage win at the Giro
* Five stage wins and points jersey at Tour of Turkey
* Stage winner of Volta ao Algarve (held yellow jersey)
* Stage win at Challenge Mallorca
* Three stage wins of Tour Down Under

Mark Cavendish 2010 Victories

* Winner of Stage 2 of Vuelta a Catalunya

Scott

Jun 29, 2010, 1:04:35 AM6/29/10

When you're pretty darn sure you're not going to ride the TdF, you get
all the early season wins you can, no matter how small the race,
'cause that's all you're going to get.

If you're planning your season around the TdF, you don't care so much
about the TDU or ToT.

Michael Press

Jun 29, 2010, 1:06:48 AM6/29/10
In article
<939108e9-2abf-4304...@a3g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,
TheCoz <cycl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.

--
Michael Press

Henry

Jun 29, 2010, 1:16:53 AM6/29/10

sux. Saw him on tv on TdU.

we had 2 not make it, Hayden Roulston and Greg Henderson.
I keep wondering how these guys even manage to keep a roof over their
heads

Scott

Jun 29, 2010, 1:18:58 AM6/29/10
On Jun 28, 11:06 pm, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <939108e9-2abf-4304-9cc5-54be2de3d...@a3g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,

>  TheCoz <cycled...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Well, I have been wondering why this is, comparing the win list for
> > 2010 on these two riders.
> > With a 1 to 10 and Cav's asshole attitude, it seems Greiple would be
> > the better sprinter to work for.
> > Coz
>
> >  Andre Greiple 2010 Victories
>
> >     * Stage win at the Giro
> >     * Five stage wins and points jersey at Tour of Turkey
> >     * Stage winner of Volta ao Algarve (held yellow jersey)
> >     * Stage win at Challenge Mallorca
> >     * Three stage wins of Tour Down Under
>
> >  Mark Cavendish 2010 Victories
>
> >     * Winner of Stage 2 of Vuelta a Catalunya
>
> Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
>
> --
> Michael Press

As a disclaimer for the market, perhaps... but for athletic
performance, you bet it is.

Michael Press

Jun 29, 2010, 11:32:54 AM6/29/10
In article
<89b4add4-286e-432f...@d16g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
Scott <hendric...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 28, 11:06 pm, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > <939108e9-2abf-4304-9cc5-54be2de3d...@a3g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,
> >

> >  TheCoz <cycled...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > Well, I have been wondering why this is, comparing the win list for
> > > 2010 on these two riders.
> > > With a 1 to 10 and Cav's asshole attitude, it seems Greiple would be
> > > the better sprinter to work for.
> > > Coz
> >
> > >  Andre Greiple 2010 Victories
> >
> > >     * Stage win at the Giro
> > >     * Five stage wins and points jersey at Tour of Turkey
> > >     * Stage winner of Volta ao Algarve (held yellow jersey)
> > >     * Stage win at Challenge Mallorca
> > >     * Three stage wins of Tour Down Under
> >
> > >  Mark Cavendish 2010 Victories
> >
> > >     * Winner of Stage 2 of Vuelta a Catalunya
> >
> > Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
>

> As a disclaimer for the market, perhaps... but for athletic
> performance, you bet it is.

I bet Cavendish wins three stages in the TdF.

--
Michael Press

bar

Jun 29, 2010, 2:02:37 PM6/29/10
On Jun 29, 11:32 am, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <89b4add4-286e-432f-bef9-fd87b81a0...@d16g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

Cav knew this is how it'd play out way back in april: "There's no
chance he's coming to a bike race that I'm in. Me on bad form is still
better than him."

Greipel to Milram in 2011 ...

Michael Press

Jul 15, 2010, 2:49:55 PM7/15/10