Is Ocho probably a lying cunt?

Tony Frankfurt

Jun 28, 2010, 11:57:06 PM6/28/10

The officials Landis named as encouraging doping —
including the former USA Cycling board president Jim
Ochowicz, who is known as the “Godfather of American
cycling” and the Swiss businessman Andy Rihs — are
also gearing up for cycling’s most glamorous event.
Ochowicz and Rihs are co-owners of the BMC Racing team,
which will compete in its first Tour.

Ochowicz, who in 1986 took the first American team to
the Tour de France, said Monday by telephone that he had
not been contacted by investigators and that the federal
fraud inquiry did not worry him.

“It has no effect on me whatsoever,” he said from BMC
Racing’s European headquarters in Belgium. He added that
his initial reaction to Landis’s claims had not changed.
The allegations against him were untrue, unfounded and
unproven, said Ochowicz, who is one of Armstrong’s closest
friends.

“The authorities should absolutely stop it,” Ochowicz said,
referring to cheating in the sport. “But I have no clue
what went on. I wasn’t a part of it.”