Highlight of my Sporting Year

Uncle Dave

Apr 9, 2010, 9:31:55 AM4/9/10
Well, there's a (football) World Cup this year so maybe not, but every
other year Paris-Roubaix is IT or me. After all these years of
getting it live by satellite, I even have traditions. Roast Lamb
Italian style with a vat of red wine then settle down in the recliner
with a flagon of brandy and a fat Cuban [there's your cue boys] and
watch those poor bastards suffer. You can keep your nancy-boy ooh
look at me riding up this nasty big mountain in perfect fucking
weather aren't I the clever one whoops my suncream's welding my shades
on Tours, This Sunday is when the men come out to play. Pray for
rain! Well, don't just sit there, get down on your knees and pray for
it! Mud. I must have mud! Snow! Hail, tornados, anything but
sunshine! (Doesn't look good currently, no rain till the middle of
next week but we live in hope.)

UD

Uncle Dave

Apr 10, 2010, 2:03:24 PM4/10/10