imho - Stages 14, 18 and 19 will decide it

Anton Berlin

Jul 15, 2011, 12:41:17 AM7/15/11
Not expecting much to happen tomorrow

Choppy Warburton

Jul 15, 2011, 2:12:47 PM7/15/11
On Jul 14, 11:41 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Not expecting much to happen tomorrow

Today was a great stage though and yes the course profile dictated
they would all stay together or at least finish together. Too much to
worry about tomorrow.

Scott

Jul 15, 2011, 8:02:49 PM7/15/11
On Jul 14, 10:41 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Not expecting much to happen tomorrow

Too funny... you didn't expect much to happen, yet you were dutifully
impressed by the stage outcome nonetheless.

Just goes to show you, you have to keep an open mind, no telling what
may happen.

Anton Berlin

Jul 15, 2011, 11:39:09 PM7/15/11

True -

RicodJour

Jul 16, 2011, 9:14:05 AM7/16/11

This wasn't an either-or situation. Not much did happen with the GC
classification, and that's what Anton was talking about. When little
happens on GC on a mountain stage, usually something interesting
happens in another way. And it did.

Scott

Jul 16, 2011, 9:29:06 AM7/16/11

thanks for clearing that up...

RicodJour

Jul 16, 2011, 10:30:59 AM7/16/11
> thanks for clearing that up...

No problem. I have a Masters in Stating the Obvious for the
Uniformed. :)~

Anton Berlin

Jul 16, 2011, 10:36:00 AM7/16/11

you're both right - let's all hold hands - the race just started

RicodJour

Jul 16, 2011, 10:37:13 AM7/16/11
On Jul 16, 10:36 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> you're both right - let's all hold hands - the race just started

Kumbaya!
Hakuna Mattata!

BTW, this is RBR - it's much more common for nobody to be right. ;)

Anton Berlin

Jul 16, 2011, 12:38:22 PM7/16/11

And I was wrong again about today - I didn't factor in the Luxembourg
puss factor - The French resisted the German invasion for 6 weeks but
LU only took 3 hours and 25 minutes. (This is the place to go if you
really want an unused never fired rifle)

Anton Berlin

Jul 16, 2011, 1:02:13 PM7/16/11
On Jul 14, 11:41 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Not expecting much to happen tomorrow

With a TT following Friday's stage perhaps stage 19 won't be full of
fireworks ?