I wish Bush was still in office - he'd nuke that volcano in Iceland

Anton Berlin

Apr 18, 2010, 12:25:05 PM4/18/10
and shut it the fuck up.

That's what I like about the republicans, they don't put up with
anyone's shit... even vlocanoes.*

* of course the radioactive ash fallout wouldn't even occur to them
until AFTER they got nuuukulear.

K. Fred Gauss

Apr 18, 2010, 12:34:08 PM4/18/10

Dumbass,

Radioactive fallout comes from natural causes. Cows, mostly.

Betty Munro

Apr 18, 2010, 3:27:28 PM4/18/10

K. Fred Gauss wrote:
> Radioactive fallout comes from natural causes. Cows, mostly.

And cows cause global warming.

K. Fred Gauss

Apr 18, 2010, 3:32:54 PM4/18/10

Nuke the cows!

Henry

Apr 18, 2010, 6:17:00 PM4/18/10
On Apr 19, 7:32 am, "K. Fred Gauss"

nuke the sun!

Anton Berlin

Apr 18, 2010, 11:45:12 PM4/18/10

Mr. President we must not allow... a sunshine gap!

cur...@the-md-russells.org

Apr 19, 2010, 9:44:21 AM4/19/10

More to the point, its too bad for the Euro people that Chuck Norris
never, ever goes to Europe, because if he did want to go to Europe by
plane, you'd have a volcano that looked as flat as the salt flats in
Utah.

And Chuck Norris eats radioactivity. For breakfast. If tooth decay had
the nerve to bother him, he wouldn't need to sit for X-rays. He'd just
stand in the front office and wait for things to develop.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Anton Berlin

Apr 19, 2010, 11:44:45 AM4/19/10
On Apr 19, 8:44 am, cur...@the-md-russells.org wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 09:25:05 -0700 (PDT), Anton Berlin

Chuck Norris is a cock sucking fag and only 8 yr old boys express any
fascination with that fucking douchebag. He wouldn't have lasted a
week in MMA even when he was at the top of his game.

Jim Harrison (Bushidokhan fame) took on the same cats but he did it
with full contact no pads. That's the real badass.

Even Norris recognized Harrison's ability - "Jim Harrison saved my
life once... he pulled his punch an inch from my face!"

cur...@the-md-russells.org

Apr 19, 2010, 12:47:10 PM4/19/10
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:44:45 -0700 (PDT), Anton Berlin
<truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Even Norris recognized Harrison's ability - "Jim Harrison saved my
>life once... he pulled his punch an inch from my face!"

Sure, but we're talking volcanoes and radioactivity here. Please try
to stay on topic...

Betty Munro

Apr 19, 2010, 4:36:57 PM4/19/10
Anton Berlin wrote:
>> Even Norris recognized Harrison's ability - "Jim Harrison saved my
>> life once... he pulled his punch an inch from my face!"

cur...@the-md-russells.org wrote:
> Sure, but we're talking volcanoes and radioactivity here. Please try
> to stay on topic...

Or change the topic to Liz.

Michael Press

Apr 21, 2010, 12:27:09 AM4/21/10