Giro 2011 - this is just fucking blatant at this point.

1 view

Anton Berlin

May 24, 2011, 11:19:56 AM5/24/11
Doesn't AC know he should sandbag a little ?

It's just too damn obvious. He's on a bike ride through Italy while
the rest of them are racing their asses off to just stay in the race.

If I was in the peloton - I'd just say "fuck it - I am tired of
pretending. I'm doping, my teammates are doping and AC is an alien
from another planet that is also doping. I'm going home now."