Paris-Nice 2010

Tom Kunich

Mar 2, 2010, 8:51:55 PM3/2/10
Next Sunday Paris-Nice will begin. This year has more top level riders than
most other years so it ought to be interesting to see what happens.

Of course since it is so early in the season it will only be giving up hints
about what the teams are going to perform as.

Who are you thinking will win this year?

Fred Gringioni

Mar 2, 2010, 9:38:24 PM3/2/10

"Tom Kunich" <tku...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Dumbass -

I vote for Sean Kelly since he's won more than anyone else.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

z,fred

Mar 2, 2010, 9:54:54 PM3/2/10

Mr. Human Lottery Ticket.

Ryan Cousineau

Mar 2, 2010, 10:22:01 PM3/2/10
In article <dLCdnY8c54BVXRDW...@earthlink.com>,
"Tom Kunich" <tku...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Ahm, uhm...

I looked at my virtual racing team:

http://www.podiumcafevds.com/teams.php

Since I am unexpectedly AWESOME at virtual director sportiving (sorry
about that), I'll go with my boy Frank Schleck.

--
Ryan Cousineau rcou...@gmail.com http://www.wiredcola.com/

K. Fred Gauss

Mar 3, 2010, 4:57:58 AM3/3/10

I hope it's Fred Kessiakoff!!!

--D-y

Mar 4, 2010, 9:31:22 AM3/4/10

Hincapie.
--D-y

bar

Mar 5, 2010, 9:42:58 AM3/5/10

el joven pistolero. there's a stomach virus waiting for the Lottery
Ticket.

Andre

Mar 8, 2010, 4:34:10 AM3/8/10

Kreuziger or Contador.