Forget 53-11 - photo from the Tour of Africa

Anton Berlin

Nov 3, 2010, 10:41:38 PM11/3/10
Perfected drafting technique

http://i55.tinypic.com/4kxje1.jpg

RicodJour

Nov 4, 2010, 12:41:14 AM11/4/10
On Nov 3, 10:41 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Perfected drafting technique
>
> http://i55.tinypic.com/4kxje1.jpg

Definitely dopers. Normal riders could never push a bus like that.

drmofe

Nov 4, 2010, 5:20:04 AM11/4/10

You idiots. It was what was going on in the bus at the side of the
road that counts.

Scott

Nov 4, 2010, 8:47:47 AM11/4/10
On Nov 3, 8:41 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Perfected drafting technique
>
> http://i55.tinypic.com/4kxje1.jpg

What??? No helmets???

Frederick the Great

Nov 4, 2010, 5:55:42 PM11/4/10
In article
<9e9d22c0-e400-4094...@r29g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Perfected drafting technique
>
> http://i55.tinypic.com/4kxje1.jpg

Nearest to the camera is on a step-through frame.
Blue tank top and blue shorts to his right
has no saddle mounted. It appears to be in
his left hand.

--
Old Fritz

RicodJour

Nov 4, 2010, 7:10:17 PM11/4/10
On Nov 4, 5:55 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>  Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Perfected drafting technique
>
> >http://i55.tinypic.com/4kxje1.jpg
>
> Nearest to the camera is on a step-through frame.
> Blue tank top and blue shorts to his right
> has no saddle mounted. It appears to be in
> his left hand.

No, his left hand is holding the handlebars, but damned if I can see a
seat on his bike. That guy must be a sprinter, a climber of have one
hell of a wedgie.

Scott

Nov 4, 2010, 8:57:34 PM11/4/10

Nah, just a weight weenie... none of those guys are using their
seats, he's the only one smart enough to just leave it off.

Anton Berlin

Nov 4, 2010, 10:13:28 PM11/4/10

> What??? No helmets???

Interesting point, and in spite of all of the safety precautions and
wise judgment they exhibit.

Hmmmm......????

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Nov 5, 2010, 12:37:57 AM11/5/10
On Nov 3, 7:41 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Perfected drafting technique
>
> http://i55.tinypic.com/4kxje1.jpg

Dumbass -

Sometimes on the extension to the Saturday Swami's ride in SD, I'd get
dropped on the climb up to Lake Wohlford. I'd immediately start
looking for an SUV tire rack to grab onto.

When I was able to, damn that was fun.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.