Free the Tasmanian 1600!

Ryan Cousineau

May 18, 2011, 12:24:45 PM5/18/11
LIVEDRUNK is saddened to inform you that the authorities, in a "hardline crackdown" have arrested 1600 political prisoners:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110515/wl_asia_afp/australiaalcoholpolicecrime_20110515092921;_ylt=As0edE1GalO7oE605zTDY9kk5I94;_ylu=X3oDMTNhYnQ3a2NlBGFzc2V0A2FmcC8yMDExMDUxNS9hdXN0cmFsaWFhbGNvaG9scG9saWNlY3JpbWUEY2NvZGUDZ21wZQRjcG9zAzIEcG9zAzIEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yaWVzBHNsawNhdXN0cmFsaWFhcnI-

"Chaos and mayhem" is what the strongmen in power say they're protecting Australia from, but we know they're really protecting themselves from the awesome, unleashed force of Drunk Power.

RicodJour

May 18, 2011, 1:58:34 PM5/18/11
On May 18, 12:24 pm, Ryan Cousineau <rcous...@gmail.com> wrote:

> LIVEDRUNK is saddened to inform you that the authorities, in a "hardline crackdown" have arrested 1600 political prisoners:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110515/wl_asia_afp/australiaalcoholpoli...

> "Chaos and mayhem" is what the strongmen in power say they're protecting Australia from, but we know they're really protecting themselves from the awesome, unleashed force of Drunk Power.

I was on vacation a few years back and became friendly with a
Tasmanian couple and some other assorted Australians. They had some
rather vivid recollections of drunken raucousness to recount. If the
Australians were better in soccer, and didn't have to go so far,
they'd give the Euro hooligans a run for their money. Or beer. But
there'd be a run.

Anton Berlin

May 18, 2011, 6:55:48 PM5/18/11
On May 18, 11:24 am, Ryan Cousineau <rcous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> LIVEDRUNK is saddened to inform you that the authorities, in a "hardline crackdown" have arrested 1600 political prisoners:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110515/wl_asia_afp/australiaalcoholpoli...

> "Chaos and mayhem" is what the strongmen in power say they're protecting Australia from, but we know they're really protecting themselves from the awesome, unleashed force of Drunk Power.

The southern cross flies upside down in Kings Cross tonight.