Liz Hatch wager

1 view

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 9, 2010, 12:15:55 AM4/9/10
http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/04/news/dont-count-him-out-hincapie-says-hes-still-a-roubaix-favorite_111047

If Georgio wins Paris-Roubaix, then I will promise to never initiate a
Liz Hatch thread again. I'm really betting the ranch here.

Magilla

ronaldo_jeremiah

Apr 9, 2010, 11:21:10 AM4/9/10
On Apr 8, 11:15 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/04/news/dont-count-him-out-hincap...

> If Georgio wins Paris-Roubaix, then I will promise to never initiate a
> Liz Hatch thread again.   I'm really betting the ranch here.
>
> Magilla

Liz Hatch is more likely to win Paris-Roubaix than George.

-rj

Betty Munro

Apr 9, 2010, 11:35:30 AM4/9/10
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> Liz Hatch is more likely to win Paris-Roubaix than George.

Dunno about that but just imagine the effect of all that bouncing on the
cobbles.

Uncle Dave

Apr 9, 2010, 12:12:34 PM4/9/10
> If Georgio wins Paris-Roubaix, then I will promise to never initiate a
> Liz Hatch thread again.   I'm really betting the ranch here.

Well, I'm usually a neutral when it comes to P-R, but I know who I'll
be cheering for on Sunday.

UD

ronaldo_jeremiah

Apr 9, 2010, 1:49:44 PM4/9/10
On Apr 9, 11:12 am, Uncle Dave <davidco...@t-online.de> wrote:

> Well, I'm usually a neutral when it comes to P-R, but I know who I'll
> be cheering for on Sunday.
>
> UD

So that'd be Liz then?

-rj

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 9, 2010, 5:01:21 PM4/9/10
Uncle Dave wrote:

You can cheer for Georgio all you want, but you know as well as me he will
never win PR. He's the proverbial bridesmaid. The guy is in like his 314th
year of pro cycling and he still gives excuses about how he didn't drink
enough or whatever. The guy is a perpetual excuse machine.

Hincrapie's best bet right now career-wise would be to try to follow in the
footsteps of Louis Garneau, since he evidently can't follow the wheel of
Canceled Check or Boonesfarm.

Thanks,

Magilla

Brad Anders

Apr 9, 2010, 7:13:27 PM4/9/10
> If Georgio wins Paris-Roubaix, then I will promise to never initiate a
> Liz Hatch thread again.   I'm really betting the ranch here.
>
> Magilla

I hope Stilletto Face does win PR, just to watch you explain yourself
when you can't help it and start another Hatch thread.

Amit Ghosh

Apr 10, 2010, 11:48:50 AM4/10/10
On Apr 9, 5:01 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> Uncle Dave wrote:
> > On Apr 9, 5:15 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> > >http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/04/news/dont-count-him-out-hincap...
>
> > > If Georgio wins Paris-Roubaix, then I will promise to never initiate a
> > > Liz Hatch thread again.   I'm really betting the ranch here.
>
> > Well, I'm usually a neutral when it comes to P-R, but I know who I'll
> > be cheering for on Sunday.
>
> > UD
>
> You can cheer for Georgio all you want, but you know as well as me he will
> never win PR.  He's the proverbial bridesmaid.  The guy is in like his 314th
> year of pro cycling and he still gives excuses about how he didn't drink
> enough or whatever.  The guy is a perpetual excuse machine.

he made sure to eat while cancellara and boonen were opening up the
gap after the molenberg.

Uncle Dave

Apr 10, 2010, 2:03:00 PM4/10/10

Very sensible too. Do you think he'll do the same tomorrow?

UD

Amit Ghosh

Apr 10, 2010, 2:38:17 PM4/10/10
On Apr 10, 2:03 pm, Uncle Dave <davidco...@t-online.de> wrote:

> > he made sure to eat while cancellara and boonen were opening up the
> > gap after the molenberg.
>
> Very sensible too.  Do you think he'll do the same tomorrow?

dumbass,

i think he -could- win, but he won't, and ballan is out, but he'll
have the support of the US crit champ.