Return of the Sausage Creature

Robert Fred

Mar 7, 2010, 11:35:09 AM3/7/10

dave a

Mar 7, 2010, 12:06:49 PM3/7/10
On 3/7/2010 8:35 AM, Robert Fred wrote:
> http://5z8.info/back-to-africa_w7a7o_enriched-uranium-supply

but he finished ahead of the Z-man

- fred a

Fred

Mar 7, 2010, 10:35:42 PM3/7/10
On Mar 7, 9:35 am, "Robert Fred" <anonymous.cow...@address.invalid>
wrote:
> http://5z8.info/back-to-africa_w7a7o_enriched-uranium-supply

Isn't that a re-badged Shiv?

Fred

Jim Feeley

Mar 7, 2010, 10:49:28 PM3/7/10

On 3/7/10 7:35 PM, in article
fbc27252-3c33-4ec6...@y7g2000prc.googlegroups.com, "Fred"
<fred....@yahoo.com> wrote:

Nah. Looks different from this Shiv pic:

http://velonews.competitor.com/files/2010/03/Shiv-foto-2010.jpg

For one, notice the fairing thingy where a rear brake would normally be.

Jim

H. Fred Kveck

Mar 8, 2010, 2:04:49 AM3/8/10
In article <C7B9B3C8.10AD5A%jfe...@gmail.com>, Jim Feeley <jfe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Beyond the fact that he bikes don't look all that similar, I seriously doubt that
a Trek-sponsored team would be using a rebadged Specialized. Just sayin'.

Fred Flintstein

Mar 8, 2010, 8:17:52 AM3/8/10

It's OK, he's a masters racer.

Fred Flintstein

Fred

Mar 8, 2010, 9:28:34 AM3/8/10
On Mar 7, 8:49 pm, Jim Feeley <jfee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/7/10 7:35 PM, in article
> fbc27252-3c33-4ec6-9a4f-fcaeb18ac...@y7g2000prc.googlegroups.com, "Fred"

> <fred.gar...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Mar 7, 9:35 am, "Robert Fred" <anonymous.cow...@address.invalid>
> > wrote:
> >>http://5z8.info/back-to-africa_w7a7o_enriched-uranium-supply
>
> > Isn't that a re-badged Shiv?
>
> > Fred
>
> Nah. Looks different from this Shiv pic:
>
> http://velonews.competitor.com/files/2010/03/Shiv-foto-2010.jpg
>
> For one, notice the fairing thingy where a rear brake would normally be.
>
> Jim

Jimass,

Are you really that clueless at the art of spotting grotesquely
obvious sarcasm?

Fred pb D'uh

K. Fred Gauss

Mar 8, 2010, 10:27:57 AM3/8/10

The line between grotesquely obvious sarcasm and grotesquely obvious
stupidity is fine and twisted. If you're going to work that line, you've
got to be prepared for occasional misunderstandings. In fact, those
misunderstandings may be the only point.

Wilma Munro

Mar 8, 2010, 10:36:27 AM3/8/10
K. Fred Gauss wrote:
> The line between grotesquely obvious sarcasm and grotesquely obvious
> stupidity is fine and twisted. If you're going to work that line, you've
> got to be prepared for occasional misunderstandings. In fact, those
> misunderstandings may be the only point.

To put it in FM terms: HOLD YOUR LINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!